Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joshie Poo had his appendix taken out! Not that serious...but still!!!! [{] My Baby!!!!!!!!!!! [:'(]

Comment

Hey everyone...What's, going on???</P>

Comment

If Rob Halford were a heterosexual, I'd be pretty sure he was my father.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey everyone...What's, going on???</p>[/quote]SOMEDAY LOVE WILL FIND YOU! BREAK THOSE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU! YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU!

Comment

[quote user="GORGOROTH"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Hey everyone...What's, going on???</P>

[/quote]SOMEDAY LOVE WILL FIND YOU! BREAK THOSE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU! YOU KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU!
            [/quote]</P>

No, I'm not new here...I love you too...</P>

Comment

How's it going all?</P>

</P>

Real nice day here in Boston.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

How's it going all?</p>

</p>

Real nice day here in Boston.</p>[/quote]

Good to hear! It's a nice day here as well....so nice that it caused the typical Monday morning
                traffic jam.....

Comment

So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                  I saw it...and frankly didn't really like it that much......parts of it almost put me to sleep...oy vey!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                    I saw it...and frankly didn't really like it that much......parts of it almost put me to sleep...oy vey!
                    [/quote]

Yes I saw it this weekend and I thought it was great!!

What is wrong with you!!! What was boring about it?? It was also the most emotional
                    out of the 3.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

How's it going all?</P>

</P>

Real nice day here in Boston.</P>

[/quote]

Good to hear! It's a nice day here as well....so nice that it caused the typical Monday morning
                      traffic jam.....
                      [/quote]</P>

damn those traffic jams. I am acclimating to those, none to pleased about it either!</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                        [/quote]

What is wrong with you!!! What was boring about it?? It was also the most emotional
                        out of the 3.....
                        [/quote]</P>

Interesting. Mixed reviews on the Asian Thread. The wife and I saw Fractured. It was pretty good.</P>

We also Netflixed The Aviator, long but good. I didn't know much about Howard Hughes- interesting cat.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                          [/quote]

out of the 3.....
                          [/quote]

I dunno...I thought I was dragging...the end was ok......but other than that...I was kinda bored....oh well..can't like em all!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

</p>

Interesting. Mixed reviews on the Asian Thread. The wife and I saw Fractured. It was pretty good.</p>

We also Netflixed The Aviator, long but good. I didn't know much about Howard Hughes- interesting cat.</p>[/quote]

Yeah Hughes had that OCD issue. But he got all the babes. And had a lot of balls to go up against big guys like Pan Am....it was also interesting to see him talk down Hollywood as if actors/actress aren't seen as highly or sophisticated as someone like him who can build up an empire....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I dunno...I thought I was dragging...the end was ok......but other than that...I was kinda bored....oh well..can't like em all!
                              [/quote]

Hmm maybe it was my attraction towards that Gwen Stacey character. []

She overshadowed Mary Jane. At first I thought she was an air head but it was good to
                              see that she didn't like being used and then left the bar...

I thought the black suit was bad-***. It gave him some aggressiveness that he was lacking.

I think if I were spidey, I would be a lot more like the black suited version.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Hmm maybe it was my attraction towards that Gwen Stacey character. []

She overshadowed Mary Jane. At first I thought she was an air head but it was good to
                                see that she didn't like being used and then left the bar...

I thought the black suit was bad-***. It gave him some aggressiveness that he was lacking.

I think if I were spidey, I would be a lot more like the black suited version.....
                                [/quote]

See..I was kinda bored by the Gwen Stacey character...I was like whatever...
                                Mary Jane bugged me...Peter bugged me....
                                I was more concerned about Venom's teeth....I remember thinking...damn...that thing should see a dentist! Not a good sign! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X