Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

She dies in the comic and she was also Spider-Man's gf...in the comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Gwen_Stacy_Died

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

See..I was kinda bored by the Gwen Stacey character...I was like whatever...
      Mary Jane bugged me...Peter bugged me....
      I was more concerned about Venom's teeth....I remember thinking...damn...that thing should see a dentist! Not a good sign! LOL!
      [/quote]

If it weren't for me being hypnotized by Gwen, I would have said the samething. At first I was thinking
      great, another typical hot blonde character. And that is what she was lol....but it worked for me.

It's funny because I walked out of the theater saying that Mary Jane must have really sucked on broadway because it wasn't like she got a new broadway gig afterwards!!!

And Venom's teeth were scary! I don't know how kids could watch that, I would get freaked out.

When Peter was being bad, he should have gotten with that girl in the apartment. She's been wanting him for so long!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I dunno...I thought I was dragging...the end was ok......but other than that...I was kinda bored....oh well..can't like em all!
        [/quote]

Hmm maybe it was my attraction towards that Gwen Stacey character. []

She overshadowed Mary Jane. At first I thought she was an air head but it was good to
        see that she didn't like being used and then left the bar...

I thought the black suit was bad-***. It gave him some aggressiveness that he was lacking.

I think if I were spidey, I would be a lot more like the black suited version.....
        [/quote]

See..I was kinda bored by the Gwen Stacey character...I was like whatever...
        Mary Jane bugged me...Peter bugged me....
        I was more concerned about Venom's teeth....I remember thinking...damn...that thing should see a dentist! Not a good sign! LOL!
        [/quote]

Gwen is considered the first victim of the perceived misogynist trend in comics called Women in Refrigerators, a term coined by Gail Simone.
        In theory, female characters are made to suffer more than their male
        counterparts. Women close to heroes suffer in order to increase
        dramatic tension for the heroes themselves, and unlike male characters
        they are not allowed to return to their former status quo (a trend John Bartol called "Dead Men Defrosting").[3]

Comment

[quote user="GORGOROTH"] She dies in the comic and she was also Spider-Man's gf...in the comics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Gwen_Stacy_Died
          [/quote]

Oh wow! So they changed the story around since Norman was killed in the first movie.

So Harry ended up with the amnesia!!!

And that Brooklym bridge scene was replaced with Mary Jane instead!! wow!!

Comment

yummy!!!

Comment

i work at a movie theatre and saw parts of Spider Man 3. it looked aight, but i heard its gay in the middle.

but anyone see 28 weeks later yet? that movie was pretty phat. 100x better than the first. i hated the first but i heard the second was really good so i saw it and it was good. my boy Gamble (or atleast that's his name in S.W.A.T.) is in it

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]i work at a movie theatre and saw parts of Spider Man 3. it looked aight, but i heard its gay in the middle.

but anyone see 28 weeks later yet? that movie was pretty phat. 100x better than the first. i hated the first but i heard the second was really good so i saw it and it was good. my boy Gamble (or atleast that's his name in S.W.A.T.) is in it
                [/quote]

He gets a little goofy in the middle because he turns bad. Remember, this movie is for kids too so I guess they had to balance it just right....

I think I saw the first movie, 28 days? right? That was ok, I do want to see 28 weeks later...
                I like these end of the world movies....Dawn of the Dead was good....

Comment

I heard 28 weeks later was pretty good.....maybe I'll watch it...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]i work at a movie theatre and saw parts of Spider Man 3. it looked aight, but i heard its gay in the middle.

[/quote]

He gets a little goofy in the middle because he turns bad. Remember, this movie is for kids too so I guess they had to balance it just right....

I think I saw the first movie, 28 days? right? That was ok, I do want to see 28 weeks later...
                    I like these end of the world movies....Dawn of the Dead was good....

[/quote]
                    yea, 28 days later. that one sucked IMO. but 28 weeks later was sweet. a lot of action.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I heard 28 weeks later was pretty good.....maybe I'll watch it...
                      [/quote]
                      if you like a lot of blood movies than you'll like it. but after watching you relize the people there do a lot of stupid ish. its just like are you serious? but it was still good

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I heard 28 weeks later was pretty good.....maybe I'll watch it...
                        [/quote]

I'm sure Gwen Stacey won't be in this one..... []

Comment

Dawn of the Dead sucked..the remake that is. Zombies of that genre should be slow for the most part.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                            I saw it...and frankly didn't really like it that much......parts of it almost put me to sleep...oy vey!
                            [/quote]</P>

I saw it yesterday. It's getting kind of annoying how they keep rewriting the comic and throwing all the characters in there.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So did anyone go see spiderman 3?
                              I saw it...and frankly didn't really like it that much......parts of it almost put me to sleep...oy vey!
                              [/quote]</p>

I saw it yesterday. It's getting kind of annoying how they keep rewriting the comic and throwing all the characters in there.</p>[/quote]

What were they suppose to do! The Sandman wasn't really BAD and left on good terms.

Harry will never be back now that he is dead. Mary Jane will continue to try to make it on broadway
                              and fail, (i think that's what her comic character is really like).

Gwen Stacey and Venom and a very very short role in the movie. Venom needed to survive this battle
                              for another movie...there's no way Spidey's arch nemesis should have been killed so easily...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I heard 28 weeks later was pretty good.....maybe I'll watch it...
                                [/quote]

I'm sure Gwen Stacey won't be in this one..... []
                                [/quote]

WooHoo! Then it is a def must see!!!!!! [&lt;)]

Comment

Working...
                                X