Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok fiestiness rising. I already know what we said about devising a plan and blah blah blah. I asked when, and so far no one has answered my question...

So I'm a let it go and when it comes up I'll be here waiting to talk about it.[/quote]

Read further up I am thinking about Wednesday.....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
      I am thinking Wednesday? That's more than enough time to tell all the coaching staff..

and then we need to pick a good time....when most will be on....
      [/quote]I don't know when I'll be on. I'm going home tuesday night. I'll probably be out looking for a job part of wednesday, but if you give me a time I'll see what I can do.[/quote]

Ok, that's why I want to do it mid-week to give everyone some time to work things out.

We won't get too crazy with the rules of the game, we'll keep it simple...

Basically positive trolling with everyone responding to each one's threads and agreeing with them....

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Did everyone participate inside the game thread?[/quote]No.[/quote] OO no people should get fired....tisk tisk tisk. Have you checked out antoniopierce58.com[/quote]I participated in this thread during the game. and no i haven't had time yet. it's finals week.

Comment

A lot of us seem to be on more in the evening...around 8-9ish......maybe around then....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Did everyone participate inside the game thread?[/quote]No.[/quote] OO no people should get fired....tisk tisk tisk. Have you checked out antoniopierce58.com[/quote]I participated in this thread during the game. and no i haven't had time yet. it's finals week.[/quote]
            I not going to get into this, it is pretty evident that you do not care and have no intention of signing up, which is fine, I just don't like running aroung in circles. I wish you the best of luck with your finals, I have my first one tommrow.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A lot of us seem to be on more in the evening...around 8-9ish......maybe around then....[/quote]

How about 9PM wednesday night or thursday night?

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>CONGRATULATIONS ON APPROXIMATLEY <U>510</U> POSTS SO FAR TODAY, I THINK THAT MAY BE A SINGLE DAY RECORD!!!!!</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok fiestiness rising. I already know what we said about devising a plan and blah blah blah. I asked when, and so far no one has answered my question...

So I'm a let it go and when it comes up I'll be here waiting to talk about it.[/quote]

Read further up I am thinking about Wednesday.....
                  [/quote]

I edited my original post. Wednesday sounds fine with me.

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I not going to get into this, it is pretty evident that you do not care and have no intention of signing up, which is fine, I just don't like running aroung in circles. I wish you the best of luck with your finals, I have my first one tommrow.[/quote]

Easy bro!! It's all good....it is allll gooood.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A lot of us seem to be on more in the evening...around 8-9ish......maybe around then....[/quote]

[/quote]How about Thurday night...9pm?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]A lot of us seem to be on more in the evening...around 8-9ish......maybe around then....[/quote]

[/quote]How about Thurday night...9pm?</p>[/quote]

That works for me...anyone else?

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]<font color="#ff0000" size="6"> <u>510</u> POSTS</font>[/quote]

Is that 510 posts on this thread?

Comment

I should be good.

Comment

Should we maybe warn the mods so that they know to expect it?

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Ough, you making it tough on me coach [][].</P>

Guessto become a staff memberis harder than I thought it'll be[]'</P>

I'll do my utmost best to be present on wednesday.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X