Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Yesterday's game was great!! Love to see Bosox get clobbered....

The only person that ruined any rhythm was damn Bobby Bouchea.....

As for Pavano, if the Yanks want to take some money back from Giambi for doing roids
    on their clock, they need to take EVERYTHING from Pavano for being
    a con-man....

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
      i still dont understand how you have so many posts in such little time!
      [/quote]

I remember when she had under 100 posts!! She was such a newbie...

Now look at her...all grown up.....[]

Comment

Ima big gurl now!

Yeah Pavano...that fool...I dunno......what a life...he has all that money for nothing.....
        50 years from now when people talk about signing disasters...he will always be #1

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ima big gurl now!

Yeah Pavano...that fool...I dunno......what a life...he has all that money for nothing.....
          50 years from now when people talk about signing disasters...he will always be #1
          [/quote]

The next hurricane should be called Hurricane Pavano.

George must be sick to his stomache to drop what $40 million on a guy that just
          sat around? Imagine giving away money like that? Atleast other busts tried to play....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

The next hurricane should be called Hurricane Pavano.

George must be sick to his stomache to drop what $40 million on a guy that just
            sat around? Imagine giving away money like that? Atleast other busts tried to play....
            [/quote]

I know! That fool didn't even try! [:@]

This was nice of the Yankees:

Virginia Tech remembrance: The Yankees are doing their part
            to help in the aftermath of the Virginia Tech massacre on April 16 when
            32 students and faculty members were killed by a gunman. There was a
            pregame ceremony to announce the donation of $1 million to the "Hokie
            Spirit Memorial Fund."</p>

Dr. Charles Steger, the college's
            president, threw out the first ball. Besides having the Virginia Tech
            logos painted near the baselines and put on the Yankees' caps, the team
            also announced it will play an exhibition game on or near the
            Blacksburg, Va., campus next year, with all the proceeds going to the
            school.</p>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]My Birthday is ruined!!!! Why not Dec 22 or the 23rd!
              Damn my mommy's OB!!!! I was suppose to be born in Jan but because that fool was going on vacation...they decided to drag my *** out early!! Booooooo! But then again...if all of this is going down in 2012.....I would never make it to by birthday in Jan 2013.
              [6] [6]

http://www.december212012.com/
              [/quote]

That is crazy. But think about how coicedental it is! I joke about 2012, and now it is suppose
              to happen on your birthday!!!

I realized my drivers license expires in 2012, and Gigantoir is suppose to get his on 2012!!

See how crazy it is!!!
              [/quote]WOW- Its the end of the world as we know it....</P>

Im a Cappy on the cusp of Sagitarius.. Born Dec. 22nd 1978 .. I may not live to see my 34th Bday... or lookin at the glass half full. Could be the biggest celebration ever </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]My Birthday is ruined!!!! Why not Dec 22 or the 23rd!
                Damn my mommy's OB!!!! I was suppose to be born in Jan but because that fool was going on vacation...they decided to drag my *** out early!! Booooooo! But then again...if all of this is going down in 2012.....I would never make it to by birthday in Jan 2013.
                [6] [6]

[/quote]

That is crazy. But think about how coicedental it is! I joke about 2012, and now it is suppose

I realized my drivers license expires in 2012, and Gigantoir is suppose to get his on 2012!!

See how crazy it is!!!

Im a Cappy on the cusp of Sagitarius.. Born Dec. 22nd 1978 .. I may not live to see my 34th Bday... or lookin at the glass half full. Could be the biggest celebration ever if </P>

Comment

[6] [6]

[/quote]

See how crazy it is!!!

Im a Cappy on the cusp of Sagitarius.. Born Dec. 22nd 1978 .. I may not live to see my 34th Bday... or lookin at the glass half full. Could be the biggest celebration ever if it lands on </P>

Comment

[6] [6]

[/quote]

See how crazy it is!!!

Im a Cappy on the cusp of Sagitarius.. Born Dec. 22nd 1978 .. I may not live to see my 34th Bday... or lookin at the glass half full. Could be the biggest celebration ever if it lands on my </P>

Comment

[6] [6]

[/quote]

See how crazy it is!!!

Im a Cappy on the cusp of Sagitarius.. Born Dec. 22nd 1978 .. I may not live to see my 34th Bday... or lookin at the glass half full. Could be the biggest celebration ever if it lands on 22.</P>

Comment

I dont know why it replied that many times. Dont know how I did that. Sorry guys.</P>

</P>

That wasnt Smoooove!</P>

Comment

[quote user="smoovej15"]

I dont know why it replied that many times. Dont know how I did that. Sorry guys.</p>

</p>

That wasnt Smoooove!</p>[/quote]

Not a problem. It happens....welcome to the thread!!

Comment

Yo peeps! Flew on some of these big FL fires yesterday. Anybody home?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              i remember when i first came onto this board...i remember just trying to make a name for myself and trying to prove people wrong. and i also rememer me trying to get 100 posts. that was like the big milestone for me. it seemed like it took forever.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                i remember when i first came onto this board...i remember just trying to make a name for myself and trying to prove people wrong. and i also rememer me trying to get 100 posts. that was like the big milestone for me. it seemed like it took forever.
                                [/quote]

For some reason the first 100 and 1000 is difficult to get. But after that it's smooth sailing and easy
                                to rack up post counts...

Comment

Working...
                                X