Gene Simmons
    Carl Pavano (kidding!) Steinbrenner would be cool, so would Jeter
    Patrick Ewing

Kate Beckinsale
    Kate Beckinsale
    Kate Beckinsale
    Enough Kate Beckinsales?
    Lita Ford
    Doro Pesch (Both her and Lita are rocker babes)

[/quote]

Oh my lordy! I was gonna say.....
    When is that fool having his surgery......omg GMENFAN! You should send him a get well card! Do it! Do it! [:P]

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna meet those 2! Also....LT, Derek Jeter's daddy and mommy(so I can thank em!), The Boss (Steinbrenner), Bon Jovi, LL Cool J (he is nice to look at), Bill Gates
      As for women....hhmmm....oohh Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfiffer, Rachel McAdams, Condi Rice, Oprah! They totally rock!
      [/quote]

Bon Jovi? LOL....is this a Jersey thing?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]F'in Yanks lost again! [:@] This team's got some major problems. Cashman better start worrying about his job...
        [/quote]

Dude that was painful last night!
        Why didn't Torre keep Clippard in....he was only at 75 pitches....let him work through it... and suffer!
        Instead he brings in DeSalvo and Viz and all hell breaks lose....BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Whatever....they better win today...Wangie is pitching! If not...oh hell to the no!!!
        [/quote]

This whole year's been painful... I hate seeing the Yanks play so badly and falling further behind Boston... Torre doesn't seem to trust his pitchers anymore. I agree, let them pitch their way out of jams. That's how you learn. Let's hope they win for Wang today, can't trust Mussina.

[/quote]

I know! They better win today...I already wrote tomorrow off as a loss since Moose is pitching. This team needs to win series. Hopefully they have a good game today and Moose shocks me and is actually decent tomorrow! I dunno......

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Gmen is an 80s hair band man! Where is poison and ratt? Hey Gmen, This for us....uh more mature men</p>

http://men.msn.com/staticslideshow.a...p;imageindex=1</p>[/quote]

Yeah, 80's hair bands kick *****! LOL! Nah bro, I didn't care for Poison, Ratt's cool. Believe it or not, I'm more into Guns N' Roses, Metallica (Old Metallica), Iron Maiden, Kiss (obviously) and Ozzy (obviously).

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wanna meet those 2! Also....LT, Derek Jeter's daddy and mommy(so I can thank em!), The Boss (Steinbrenner), Bon Jovi, LL Cool J (he is nice to look at), Bill Gates
            As for women....hhmmm....oohh Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfiffer, Rachel McAdams, Condi Rice, Oprah! They totally rock!
            [/quote]

Bon Jovi? LOL....is this a Jersey thing?
            [/quote]

No...for some reason...I always liked Bon Jovi. I dunno why....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]F'in Yanks lost again! [:@] This team's got some major problems. Cashman better start worrying about his job...
              [/quote]

I am now waiting for a Major League movie featuring the Yanks.

Is it me, or did the pitchers look like WILD THING.....pitchers from the bullpen that is...
              [/quote]

LOL! Seriously... That or the Bad News Bears... Pedro Cerrano was hysterical!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
                What's up, JG? My list would be...

Osi Umenyiora

Ozzy Osbourne
                Gene Simmons
                Carl Pavano (kidding!) Steinbrenner would be cool, so would Jeter
                Patrick Ewing

Kate Beckinsale
                Kate Beckinsale
                Kate Beckinsale
                Enough Kate Beckinsales?
                Lita Ford
                Doro Pesch (Both her and Lita are rocker babes)

[/quote]

Oh my lordy! I was gonna say.....
                When is that fool having his surgery......omg GMENFAN! You should send him a get well card! Do it! Do it! [:P]
                [/quote]

LOL! Yeah, I should. You, me, and AG will sign it and send our love and best wishes to him.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Gmen is an 80s hair band man! Where is poison and ratt? Hey Gmen, This for us....uh more mature men</P>

http://men.msn.com/staticslideshow.a...p;imageindex=1</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, 80's hair bands kick *****! LOL! Nah bro, I didn't care for Poison, Ratt's cool. Believe it or not, I'm more into Guns N' Roses, Metallica (Old Metallica), Iron Maiden, Kiss (obviously) and Ozzy (obviously).
                  [/quote]Hey Gmen, my workout mp3... Motley Crue, Ratt, Dio, Metalica, Rob Zombie, some Maiden, Van Halen (old and new), GnR, Rainbow</P>

Poison was one of those poser bands. Dude how old is Lita Ford now, she was hott when you and I were teenagers but she must be old by now. </P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I know! They better win today...I already wrote tomorrow off as a loss since Moose is pitching. This team needs to win series. Hopefully they have a good game today and Moose shocks me and is actually decent tomorrow! I dunno......
                    [/quote]

Moose is the type of pitcher who is either good or bad. Mostly bad thus far, but he can surprise you. Who knows which Moose will show up tomorrow.

Comment

LOL...I don't think Pavano wants to hear what I wish for him.....heehee

k..Have a good weekend everyone!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]F'in Yanks lost again! [:@] This team's got some major problems. Cashman better start worrying about his job...
                        [/quote]

I am now waiting for a Major League movie featuring the Yanks.

Is it me, or did the pitchers look like WILD THING.....pitchers from the bullpen that is...
                        [/quote]

LOL! Seriously... That or the Bad News Bears... Pedro Cerrano was hysterical!
                        [/quote]

The already made a movie, Eddie, about the Knicks and Little Giants.

So the Yanks are the only team left..

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]LOL...I don't think Pavano wants to hear what I wish for him.....heehee

k..Have a good weekend everyone!
                          [/quote]

I'm sure he knows!

Have a good one JG....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Gmen is an 80s hair band man! Where is poison and ratt? Hey Gmen, This for us....uh more mature men</p>

http://men.msn.com/staticslideshow.a...p;imageindex=1</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey Gmen, my workout mp3... Motley Crue, Ratt, Dio, Metalica, Rob Zombie, some Maiden, Van Halen (old and new), GnR, Rainbow</p>

Poison was one of those poser bands. Dude how old is Lita Ford now, she was hott when you and I were teenagers but she must be old by now. </p>[/quote]

Wow, i don't listen to any of them, but I did lik GnR growing up and Metallica.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey Gmen, my workout mp3... Motley Crue, Ratt, Dio, Metalica, Rob Zombie, some Maiden, Van Halen (old and new), GnR, Rainbow</p>

Poison was one of those poser bands. Dude how old is Lita Ford now, she was hott when you and I were teenagers but she must be old by now. </p>[/quote]

That's awesome, man! And you were making fun of me about 80's hair bands? LOL! Cool mp3, dude! Very cool... Lita was hot in the 80's, she's gotta be close to 50 by now, maybe older. Which Van Halen do you like more, with Roth or with Sammy? I like em' both, but preferred the earlier days with Roth.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

loll! Gmen is an 80s hair band man! Where is poison and ratt? Hey Gmen, This for us....uh more mature men</P>

http://men.msn.com/staticslideshow.a...p;imageindex=1</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey Gmen, my workout mp3... Motley Crue, Ratt, Dio, Metalica, Rob Zombie, some Maiden, Van Halen (old and new), GnR, Rainbow</P>

Poison was one of those poser bands. Dude how old is Lita Ford now, she was hott when you and I were teenagers but she must be old by now. </P>[/quote]

Wow, i don't listen to any of them, but I did lik GnR growing up and Metallica.
                                [/quote]it was before your time...lol! What a crappy past 12 hours, my girl lost her ring (found now), doggie has been sick and I woke up to liquid poo all over the rug in the dining room (room full of tile and hardwood and she aims for the rug).

Comment

Working...
                                X