• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

vs.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]His point on Hillary was pretty good, the part about her not knowing Bill was running around...[/quote]

I wouldn't bet against women's instincts. It could very well be that she knew, but for the better
      of the country kept her mouth shut. Then when Linda Tripp came out with the tape, it was all over...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]vs. [/quote]

HOT HOT HOT, sorry, I have to go with Courtney on this one....

Comment

Lindsay Lohan Cited on Suspicion of DUI???</P>

How can it be a suspicion. IF you or I was in that accident, we would have been give a field sobriety test right then. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Lindsay Lohan Cited on Suspicion of DUI???</p>

How can it be a suspicion. IF you or I was in that accident, we would have been give a field sobriety test right then. </p>[/quote]

Totally....oh well...the future kids are going to see this....why do you think there is a growing
            trend of people who don't respect the law? Because they bend the rules for certain individuals....

Comment

Rosie is a true bully. She beats up on Elisabeth almost constantly and when Elisabeth finally sticks up to her she quits. </P>

<SPAN id=intelliTXT> </P>

NEW YORK Rosie O'Donnell says she may never speak to Elisabeth Hasselbeck again after a heated argument on "The View" last week.</P>
              <P nd="1">In a video entry posted on her blog, O'Donnell said Hasselbeck called after their now-infamous argument and spoke to O'Donnell's partner Kelli. But O'Donnell said she didn't speak to Hasselbeck and "probably won't." She said they exchanged e-mails.</P></SPAN>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Rosie is a true bully. She beats up on Elisabeth almost constantly and when Elisabeth finally sticks up to her she quits. </p>

<span id="intelliTXT"> </span></p>

NEW YORK Rosie O'Donnell says she may never speak to Elisabeth Hasselbeck again after a heated argument on "The View" last week.</p>
                <p nd="1">In a video entry posted on her blog, O'Donnell said Hasselbeck called after their now-infamous argument and spoke to O'Donnell's partner Kelli. But O'Donnell said she didn't speak to Hasselbeck and "probably won't." She said they exchanged e-mails.</p>[/quote]

Yup, she liked to pick on Liz because she knew she could. And when Liz finally bit back, Rosie's fun days at the View were over. What do you expect from a comedian though.....

Comment

Here's how bad the smoke was in the Florida fires:</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

Wow those are impressive.

hey, how many people are in the crew when you go up there? I take it you or someone took that picture from one of the droppings?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow those are impressive.

hey, how many people are in the crew when you go up there? I take it you or someone took that picture from one of the droppings?
                      [/quote]Usually just the pilot and copilot, occasionally the on-board mech will be there too.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow those are impressive.

[/quote]Usually just the pilot and copilot, occasionally the on-board mech will be there too.[/quote]

That does seem like a pretty fun job you have though.

What's your take on it? Do you like it or would you rather be doing something else....

Comment

More pics:</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

I remember about 4 years ago I saw one your planes crash putting out a fire, it was on the news.

I think the wings on it completely fell off!!!! I don't know if you remember this or not but
                            it was sad to see it just nosedive like that....

Afterwards, I think there was a lot of talk about replacing that specific model because it
                            was so old......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Wow those are impressive.

[/quote]Usually just the pilot and copilot, occasionally the on-board mech will be there too.[/quote]

That does seem like a pretty fun job you have though.

What's your take on it? Do you like it or would you rather be doing something else....
                              [/quote]I like it. I'm still trying to get used to being that low. It's also much more uncomfortable in mountains vs flat land like FL.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I like it. I'm still trying to get used to being that low. It's also much more uncomfortable in mountains vs flat land like FL.[/quote]

That's good, life is too short to not be doing what you like. of course it's impossible for
                                everyone to choose their jobs....

Comment

Working...
                                X