• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<div class="post-body" nd="1">X17 Online got pictures of Lindsay Lohan early this morning, passed out drunk while her <strike nd="2">enabler</strike> friend Samantha Morton drives them home from another night in the clubs. I dare you to try this crap if you’re not famous and in LA, where the cops have proven time and time again that the rich and famous will not - under any circumstances - be made to follow the law. I dare you to get drunk, crash your car, flee the scene only to have the cops find coke in your car and then have to track you down, then get smashed the very next night in full view of the world. In the real world, the cop wouldn’t even approach you before he opened fire. He’d just shoot you right though the glass. And I think it might be legal. </div>
      <div class="post-body" nd="1">
      <div class="post-body" nd="1"></div></div>[/quote]

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess Georgia doesn't rule.....hahaha...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]too bad...... [:$]

Breaking News <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">&gt;&gt;</span> <span class="headline">Report: Body of NFL Player Marquise Hill Found in Lake Pontchartrain</span>
          [/quote]</p>

Neither Hill nor the woman wore a life preserver, Atkeson said.
          </p>

"It's so important to have a life jacket and a signaling device," Atkeson said. "One keeps you afloat and the other helps us find you."</p>

what is up with these guys thinking that they are immortal...... especially on a jet ski.</p>[/quote]

Basically he's a football player and didn't feel the need to. She was with a football player
          so she didn't need to either.(and didn't want to look silly with one)
          Luckily for her, she was able to stay afloat, otherwise she just escaped death....

These lives that these people live are so concerned about image. They don't realize that
          they could actually be dead and that image isn't very cool now is it...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]too bad...... [:$]

Breaking News <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">&gt;&gt;</span> <span class="headline">Report: Body of NFL Player Marquise Hill Found in Lake Pontchartrain</span>
            [/quote]oh so sad....</p>

our IT dept sucks, and yes our website needs major revamping, THis is the same IT dept that only gives me 256 meg of Ram but P-4 processor. Neptune is actually smaller than us...</p>[/quote]

They are smaller than you but they own more planes!!??

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]ha haha.... the P-3 Orion replaced the P-2 in the 60's. The P-2 is powered by WWII technology (recip engines vs. turboprop). So our airplanes are much more capable, newer, and have a lot more power. We sold all of our P-2s. We also work with Foreign Military Sales and are currently delivering 12 P-3A's to Brazil. (I don't know if I was on the boards when I did my trip to Brazil to deliver one). So we are a lot broader of a company.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I guess Georgia doesn't rule.....hahaha...
                [/quote]????

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]ha haha.... the P-3 Orion replaced the P-2 in the 60's. The P-2 is powered by WWII technology (recip engines vs. turboprop). So our airplanes are much more capable, newer, and have a lot more power. We sold all of our P-2s. We also work with Foreign Military Sales and are currently delivering 12 P-3A's to Brazil. (I don't know if I was on the boards when I did my trip to Brazil to deliver one). So we are a lot broader of a company.[/quote]

Wait...you don't actually make the planes do you? What do you mean by deliver?

Do you build and sell, or buy and resell?

Comment

OOohhhh this pillow thing transforms! I can't wait for Transformers!

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]ha haha.... the P-3 Orion replaced the P-2 in the 60's. The P-2 is powered by WWII technology (recip engines vs. turboprop). So our airplanes are much more capable, newer, and have a lot more power. We sold all of our P-2s. We also work with Foreign Military Sales and are currently delivering 12 P-3A's to Brazil. (I don't know if I was on the boards when I did my trip to Brazil to deliver one). So we are a lot broader of a company.[/quote]

Wait...you don't actually make the planes do you? What do you mean by deliver?

Do you build and sell, or buy and resell?
                      [/quote]When the Navy came out with the P-3C most of their P-3As were retired early and put into storage at Davis Monthan Air Base in Tucson. http://www.dm.af.mil/units/amarc.aspThe US Gov does Foreign Military Sales of older US aircraft. We are contracted by the Brazilian Government to refurbish and deliver their purchase. http://www.aerounion.com/files/press..._1-20-2006.pdf</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I guess Georgia doesn't rule.....hahaha...
                        [/quote]????[/quote]

It's li-ho's new movie that came out a couple weeks ago that did horrible.
                        But she doesn't play the character Georgia....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]OOohhhh this pillow thing transforms! I can't wait for Transformers!

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/

[/quote]

How does that work? Is it mechanical inside? Wouldn't be a soft pillow then....

But these damn kids now get the best stuff, I am jealous!!!!!

I can't WAIT for Transformers, it's about time they made it a movie, and the trailer looks
                          like they did a tasteful job.....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

When the Navy came out with the P-3C most of their P-3As were retired early and put into storage at Davis Monthan Air Base in Tucson. http://www.dm.af.mil/units/amarc.aspThe US Gov does Foreign Military Sales of older US aircraft. We are contracted by the Brazilian Government to refurbish and deliver their purchase. http://www.aerounion.com/files/press..._1-20-2006.pdf</p>

</p>[/quote]

ahhhh ok i see, that makes sense. Is that a big source of revenue for you guys? Or does most
                            of it come from fighting blazes.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

When the Navy came out with the P-3C most of their P-3As were retired early and put into storage at Davis Monthan Air Base in Tucson. http://www.dm.af.mil/units/amarc.aspThe US Gov does Foreign Military Sales of older US aircraft. We are contracted by the Brazilian Government to refurbish and deliver their purchase. http://www.aerounion.com/files/press..._1-20-2006.pdf</P>

</P>

[/quote]

ahhhh ok i see, that makes sense. Is that a big source of revenue for you guys? Or does most
                              of it come from fighting blazes.....
                              [/quote]Liho's dad is on fox right now, and fox bagged on him hard! lol! Well right now MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) is where we make the most money (which mostly is the tankers). We also have a manufacturing division........</P>

Speaking of Optimus Prime...lmao!</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y</P>

Comment

I'm gonna puke, this idiot on fox is saying that it's everyone elses fault, give me a break, she's old enough to know right from wrong, I'm sick of this age we live in where it's everyone elses fault but your own. Eff her.

Comment

Working...
                                X