X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Yes, Captain. </p>

I think I must have clicked on that instead of "back" or "Refresh"..but how do you know it was me?</p>

GO SAINTS---I'm so sick of the Romo Talk</p>
    [/quote]

If you go back to General Sports you'll see this thread with the stars. Click on the stars and
    it opens a pop up window showing everyone that has posted a rating for this thread.

You may have to scroll the window to the right to see the stars....

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Thanks-I'll be more careful with my clicking[]</P>

[/quote]

Just remember, I run a tight ship. I am known for my attention to detail....
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yes, Captain. </P>

I think I must have clicked on that instead of "back" or "Refresh"..but how do you know it was me?</P>

GO SAINTS---I'm so sick of the Romo Talk</P>

</P>[/quote]If you just go into the general sports forum, you can click on the stars and it tells you who picked what.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]<FONT color=#f5f5dc>idea.....</FONT>[/quote]Were you trying to say something dude?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I just went to the colts board. Only one thread talked about the colts being bad or that their season was over. All the others were talking about how they need to take it out next week on the bengals and that they need to calm down and stick together. <font color="#ff0000">Why aren't our fans like that after a loss?</font>[/quote]

Who are the real fans? That is the real question.....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="cheese_cake"]<font color="#f5f5dc">idea.....</font>[/quote]Were you trying to say something dude?[/quote]

I don't know what he was trying to say but your 12 year old buddy is on...

Comment

Yo AG....did you read that article I posted in the knicks thread about Allen Iverson. There is a possibility........[+o(]

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

Santa,</P>

</P>

All I want for christmas is for Romo and Brees to tear their ACLs in the same game and have the Saints still win.</P>

</P>

Eric</P>

[/quote]Don't wish injuries on anyone.</P>

</P>

</P>

Oh what the hell. Be as violent as you want.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Lets for once wish the saints play like saints and beat out the next coming of god [:@](i believed i read that somewhere?!?!) DRomo.</P>

</P>

</P>

Or maybe the only ones who can defeat him are Giants[]. After our team has picked him off 5 times and he only had 1 or2(?) td's against us</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo AG....did you read that article I posted in the knicks thread about Allen Iverson. There is a possibility........[+o(][/quote]

NO let me check..WTF!!?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Lets for once wish the saints play like saints and beat out the next coming of god [:@](i believed i read that somewhere?!?!) DRomo.</p>

</p>

</p>

Or maybe the only ones who can defeat him are Giants[]. After our team has picked him off 5 times and he only had 1 or2(?) td's against us</p>[/quote]

Saints Vs God...

Interesting....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo AG....did you read that article I posted in the knicks thread about Allen Iverson. There is a possibility........[+o(][/quote]

NO let me check..WTF!!?
                      [/quote]Practice? We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice, yo.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Thanks-I'll be more careful with my clicking[]</P>

[/quote]

Just remember, I run a tight ship. I am known for my attention to detail....
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yes, Captain. </P>

I think I must have clicked on that instead of "back" or "Refresh"..but how do you know it was me?</P>

GO SAINTS---I'm so sick of the Romo Talk</P>

I tried it..but it just changes the stars..I can't tell who changed it..hope I did screw it up again</P>

</P>[/quote]If you just go into the general sports forum, you can click on the stars and it tells you who picked what.[/quote]

Comment

i might sound like a jackass here, but lets stick to the no religion rule...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                            Saints Vs God...

Interesting....
                            [/quote]Ha. Go Saints.</P>

I like Brees. And despite what Frightening_Lightening says I think he got screwed over by San Diego. I thought that before he started taking off this year.</P>

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]i might sound like a jackass here, but lets stick to the no religion rule...[/quote]</P>

Whoops!</P>

No problemo!</P>

[Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo AG....did you read that article I posted in the knicks thread about Allen Iverson. There is a possibility........[+o(][/quote]

NO let me check..WTF!!?
                                [/quote]Practice? We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice, yo.[/quote]

Did I miss something here?

Comment

Working...
                                X