Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Lets for once wish the saints play like saints and beat out the next coming of god [:@](i believed i read that somewhere?!?!) DRomo.</p>

*</p>

*</p>

Or maybe the only ones who can defeat him are Giants[]. After our team has picked him off 5 times and he only had 1 or2(?) td's against us</p>[/quote]

Saints Vs God...

Interesting....
    [/quote]
    Of course GOD is going to root for his son

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Thanks-I'll be more careful with my clicking[]</P>

[/quote]

Just remember, I run a tight ship. I am known for my attention to detail....
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yes, Captain. </P>

I think I must have clicked on that instead of "back" or "Refresh"..but how do you know it was me?</P>

GO SAINTS---I'm so sick of the Romo Talk</P>

I tried it..but it just changes the stars..I can't tell who changed it..hope I didn't screw it up again</P>

</P>[/quote]If you just go into the general sports forum, you can click on the stars and it tells you who picked what.[/quote][/quote]

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][/quote]

Ok you just posted 2 blank quotes...

Are you trying to say something?

Let it out girl.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo AG....did you read that article I posted in the knicks thread about Allen Iverson. There is a possibility........[+o(][/quote]

NO let me check..WTF!!?
          [/quote]Practice? We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice, yo.[/quote]

Did I miss something here?
          [/quote]Allen Iverson's Practice blowup? It's right up there with Jim Mora's Playoffs.

Comment

Sorry guys, I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find out what the hell this "plan" of your's is.I gave up before I foudn it.And Frutepye,I am "That 12 year old boy" []

Comment

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.................................................</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6><U>CHAIN OF COMMAND</U></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .................</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>.</FONT><FONT color=#000080>Head Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ............................</FONT>][</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .........</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>Assistant Head Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>...............................</FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..................................................</FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.......................................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.............</FONT><FONT color=#7fffd4>Special Teams Coordinator</FONT>.........<FONT color=#7fffd4>Offensive Coordinator</FONT>...................<FONT color=#7fffd4>Defensive Coordinator</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>....................</FONT>}{-------------------------------------------------}{-----------------------------------------}{</P>

<FONT color=#a52a2a>As. ST Co</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>.</FONT> <FONT color=#006400>QB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#006400>RB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>WR Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>O-Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>... </FONT><FONT color=#006400>TE Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>D-</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>LB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>CB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>SF.Cch</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .......................</FONT><FONT color=#008000>As. Oline Cch</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.........</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. </FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>-------------------------------------------------</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.......................................................</FONT><FONT color=#9acd32>Equipment Manager</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>......................</FONT><FONT color=#9acd32>Strength and Conditioning Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ........................................................................... ...</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ...................................</FONT><FONT color=#ffff00>Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>................................................--------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT><FONT color=#000000>}{</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT><FONT color=#800080>Cheerleading Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>========================================================----</FONT><FONT color=#000000>}{</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>============================</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#2</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#3</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#4</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#5</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#6</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ..................</FONT><FONT color=#000080>Head Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ............................</FONT>][</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .........</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>Assistant Head Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>...............................</FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..................................................</FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.......................................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.............</FONT><FONT color=#7fffd4>Special Teams Coordinator</FONT>.........<FONT color=#7fffd4>Offensive Coordinator</FONT>...................<FONT color=#7fffd4>Defensive Coordinator</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.........................</FONT>}{---------------------------------------------}{-----------------------------------------}{</P>

<FONT color=#a52a2a>As. ST Co</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>.</FONT> <FONT color=#006400>QB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#006400>RB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>WR Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>O-Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>... </FONT><FONT color=#006400>TE Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>D-</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>LB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>CB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>SF.Cch</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .......................</FONT><FONT color=#008000>As. Oline Cch</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .................................</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.........</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. </FONT>}{<FONT color=#f5f5dc>-------------------------------------------------</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.......................................................</FONT><FONT color=#9acd32>Equipment Manager</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>......................</FONT><FONT color=#9acd32>Strength and Conditioning Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ........................................................................... ...</FONT>}{</P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ...................................</FONT><FONT color=#ffff00>Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach</FONT></P>[/quote]Cool!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry guys, I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find out what the hell this "plan" of your's is.I gave up before I foudn it.And Frutepye,I am "That 12 year old boy" [][/quote]I know. I was kidding around. You up for positive trolling on wednesday or thursday?

Comment

<font color="#f5f5dc">.................................................</font><font color="#ff0000" size="6"><u>CHAIN OF COMMAND</u></font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc"></font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc"></font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ...................</font><font color="#f5f5dc">.</font><font color="#000080">Head Coach</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ..............................</font>][</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ...........</font><font color="#0000ff">Assistant Head Coach</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">...............................</font>}{<font color="#f5f5dc">....</font><font color="#f5f5dc">..................................................</font>}{<font color="#f5f5dc">.......................................................</font>}{</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">.............</font><font color="#7fffd4">Special Teams Coordinator</font>.........<font color="#7fffd4">Offensive Coordinator</font>...................<font color="#7fffd4">Defensive Coordinator</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">....................</font>}{-------------------------------------------------}{-----------------------------------------}{</p>

<font color="#a52a2a">As. ST Co</font><font color="#f5f5dc">.</font> <font color="#006400">QB Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">....</font><font color="#006400">RB Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">...</font><font color="#006400">WR Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">...</font><font color="#006400">O-Line Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">... </font><font color="#006400">TE Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">..</font><font color="#f5f5dc">..</font><font color="#ffa500">D-</font><font color="#ffa500">Line Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">...</font><font color="#ffa500">LB Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">...</font><font color="#ffa500">CB Cch</font><font color="#f5f5dc">...</font><font color="#ffa500">SF.Cch</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ..................................</font>}{</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... .........................</font><font color="#008000">As. Oline Cch</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ...................................</font>}{</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">.........</font><font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ..</font>}{<font color="#f5f5dc">-------------------------------------------------</font>}{</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">.......................................................</font><font color="#9acd32">Equipment Manager</font><font color="#f5f5dc">......................</font><font color="#9acd32">Strength and Conditioning Coach</font></p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... ........................................................................... .....</font>}{</p>

<font color="#f5f5dc">........................................................... .....................................</font><font color="#ffff00">Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach</font></p>[/quote]

VERY CREATIVE!!!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Sorry guys, I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find out what the hell this "plan" of your's is.I gave up before I foudn it.And Frutepye,I am "That 12 year old boy" [][/quote]I know. I was kidding around. You up for positive trolling on wednesday or thursday?[/quote]</P>

</P>

What exactly do you mean by "Positive trolling"? Are we all going out in a force to invade opposing message boards or something? Lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Allen Iverson's Practice blowup? It's right up there with Jim Mora's Playoffs.[/quote]

Oh gotchya, yeah Jim Mora's playoff quote is timeless, I still can't get over it...

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

What exactly do you mean by "Positive trolling"? Are we all going out in a force to invade opposing message boards or something? Lol.</p>[/quote]

Something like that.....

Comment

We're going to invade the TAGF forum with positive threads about our team.

Comment

when do we attack with the nice trolling???

Comment

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>.................................................</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6><U>CHAIN OF COMMAND</U></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. .................</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>.</FONT><FONT color=#000080>Head Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>....................</FONT>}{-------------------------------------------------}{-----------------------------------------}{</P>

<FONT color=#a52a2a>As. ST Co</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>.</FONT> <FONT color=#006400>QB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>....</FONT><FONT color=#006400>RB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>WR Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#006400>O-Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>... </FONT><FONT color=#006400>TE Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>..</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>D-</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>Line Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>LB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>CB Cch</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>...</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>SF.Cch</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>............................................................. ...................................</FONT><FONT color=#ffff00>Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>................................................--------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT><FONT color=#000000>}{</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT><FONT color=#800080>Cheerleading Coach</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>========================================================----</FONT><FONT color=#000000>}{</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#f5f5dc>============================</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#2</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#3</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#4</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#5</FONT><FONT color=#f5f5dc>---</FONT><FONT color=#ff1493>C-Coach#6</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I fixed it guys......</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X