Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I use FF all the time. It's the best browser!! What's the problem?

Yanks are on a roll!!! I'm concerned about the day off, it will jinx them!!
    [/quote]

I luv FF......but today when I open this site it says the page is still loading....and I can't post anything...I had to restart my comp......it was acting wonky yesterday and now today a little bit too. But so far so good!

I know! They need a day off...but I want them to continue winning! I hope they can keep it up!

Comment

Well I gotta go exercise, I shall return in about an hour or so...

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

very well!</p>

only 2 more nights to work here and then i m finally out of the night job and hotel business!</p>

i'll be joining y'all on ur side of the pond this coming saturday! really excited bout that!![Y][&lt;)]</p>

how r u doing??</p>[/quote]

Oh you're coming to the states? Fun![&lt;)] For how long Dutchy?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
          I use FF all the time. It's the best browser!! What's the problem?

Yanks are on a roll!!! I'm concerned about the day off, it will jinx them!!
          [/quote]

I luv FF......but today when I open this site it says the page is still loading....and I can't post anything...I had to restart my comp......it was acting wonky yesterday and now today a little bit too. But so far so good!

I know! They need a day off...but I want them to continue winning! I hope they can keep it up!
          [/quote]

That is weird. I use FF for this site all the time. Maybe try updating it to fix any bugs?

The latest version is 2.0.0.4 which is what I'm using....

ok I shall be back...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Well I gotta go exercise, I shall return in about an hour or so...
            [/quote]</P>

have a good excercise. as far as work goes: i m unemployed as of thursday so i hope i will get a daytime job soon after my vacation is over!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

very well!</P>

only 2 more nights to work here and then i m finally out of the night job and hotel business!</P>

i'll be joining y'all on ur side of the pond this coming saturday! really excited bout that!![Y][&lt;)]</P>

how r u doing??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

3 weeks. or actually 1 1/2 week since we will drive to and throug canada. Will u by any chance use the road network from JFK to allentown and up to binghampton on saturday?? if so i will try to watch out for ya[][]</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

very well!</P>

only 2 more nights to work here and then i m finally out of the night job and hotel business!</P>

i'll be joining y'all on ur side of the pond this coming saturday! really excited bout that!![Y][&lt;)]</P>

how r u doing??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

3 weeks. or actually 1 1/2 week since we will drive to and throug canada. Will u by any chance use the road network from JFK to allentown and up to binghampton on saturday?? if so i will try to watch out for ya[][]</P>

[/quote]Ha good one dutchy....</P>

Wahoooo Gas$$$went down....</P>

Comment

speaking of driving: i m not so sure we did the right thing to book a motel for the first night all the way up in Binghampton. This cause we have to get up at 4.30 dutchy time (10.30pm fridaynight est) and arrive at jfk at noon saturday. Then customs (wich is a crime if u r no citizen) rental pickup and only then start to drive. I guess i ll be dead when we finally get to our motel....[:S]

Comment

3 weeks. or actually 1 1/2 week since we will drive to and throug canada. Will u by any chance use the road network from JFK to allentown and up to binghampton on saturday?? if so i will try to watch out for ya[][]</p>[/quote]

Oohhhhhh! Nice.......
                    LOL....naw...I'm not in that area....safe for you to drive! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

very well!</P>

how r u doing??</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Ha good one dutchy....</P>

Wahoooo Gas$$$went down....</P>

[/quote] Hey mjg! nice to know! waht is the gas price with u?</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

Oohhhhhh! Nice.......
                        LOL....naw...I'm not in that area....safe for you to drive! [:P]
                        [/quote]</P>

lol! too bad! really would have luved to see u drive by (without the use of violence that is[][]) </P>

jersey: do u know what route is best to take (fastest) from JFK to Binghampton? Over the turnpike or straight west towards allentown and then up north??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]</P>

Hey mjg! nice to know! waht is the gas price with u?[/quote]</P>

Was $3.01 today at fillup! </P>

Comment

lol! too bad! really would have luved to see u drive by (without the use of violence that is[][]) </p>

jersey: do u know what route is best to take (fastest) from JFK to Binghampton? Over the turnpike or straight west towards allentown and then up north??</p>[/quote]

I'm not too sure......do you take I95 south and then jump on 80 west? And then you get on something else.......did you check mapquest.com. It's probably best just to go west and then north

Comment

Dutchy,</P>

Gibril probably knows since I think he's going to school there and he does live out on LI. You should PM him...</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]</P>

Hey mjg! nice to know! waht is the gas price with u?[/quote]</P>

Was $3.01 today at fillup! </P>

[/quote]</P>

Argh!! i can't believe how cheap it is overthere! Be really glad u fill ur car up, there. and please don't be shocked when u come to europe.... </P>

i finally got some info bout some hotels. There is this one place that is really nice, and quit suitable for ur stay. i'll pm u the details.</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X