Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]anyway guys, I'm working all weekend, ugghhhhhh!!!!! so gotta go get me some sleep. I'll catch up with yaz all tomorrow.
    [/quote]</P>

have a good one andy</P>

Comment

It was Casper news, but the state it was the Joshua Tree National forest. The red is just a dye they add. Ideally you use certain tactics to cut off the fire, and so the red shows up really well and helps you see from the air where the last line of ******ant was.

Comment

Here's one of our birds on the Tahoe fire...</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dPhpuamLw</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]It was Casper news, but the state it was the Joshua Tree National forest. The red is just a dye they add. Ideally you use certain tactics to cut off the fire, and so the red shows up really well and helps you see from the air where the last line of ******ant was.[/quote]</P>

gotcha. learn something every day!</P>

Comment

Yankees win!! daaaaa Yankees win!! It's about goddamn time!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yankees win!! daaaaa Yankees win!! It's about goddamn time!!!
              [/quote]

And Mo looked like his old self! [&lt;)]

Comment

AG in the house! </P>

Lol, I love pencil neck geeks who have never lifted a weight in their lives talk about steriods, like if you take a shot of parabolin you wake up in the morning looking like Arnold circa 1974....</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Yankees win!! daaaaa Yankees win!! It's about goddamn time!!!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Mo was HOT!!! Let's hope his arm doesn't get tired down the stretch.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

AG in the house! </p>

Lol, I love pencil neck geeks who have never lifted a weight in their lives talk about steriods, like if you take a shot of parabolin you wake up in the morning looking like Arnold circa 1974....</p>[/quote]

Is this about the baseball or the WWE dude....or...both! lol....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Yankees win!! daaaaa Yankees win!! It's about goddamn time!!!
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

Mo was HOT!!! Let's hope his arm doesn't get tired down the stretch.
                      [/quote]

Yeah, that's the thing that worries me. The way the Yankees have been playing lately I want them to win all 10 home games - no excuses!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

AG in the house! </P>

Lol, I love pencil neck geeks who have never lifted a weight in their lives talk about steriods, like if you take a shot of parabolin you wake up in the morning looking like Arnold circa 1974....</P>

[/quote]

Is this about the baseball or the WWE dude....or...both! lol....
                        [/quote]</P>

WWE. My college required a thesis on a technological advance that caused a social impact. So since I did bodybuild, played football, etc, I did mine on Steroids and Athletics. My partner was a wrestler, it was equal to 3 classes. We got an A+. </P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Yeah, that's the thing that worries me. The way the Yankees have been playing lately I want them to win all 10 home games - no excuses!
                          [/quote]

It's a must. They obviously can't win road games. And if they can barely beat the A's with the home crowd and energy, that scares me....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

WWE. My college required a thesis on a technological advance that caused a social impact. So since I did bodybuild, played football, etc, I did mine on Steroids and Athletics. My partner was a wrestler, it was equal to 3 classes. We got an A+. </p>[/quote]

I see. I played football too but never did roids although my teammate had some and asked me
                            if I wanted to. It wasn't worth it to me to take some considering I knew I would never play
                            pro football anyways, plus it was just plain wrong...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

It's a must. They obviously can't win road games. And if they can barely beat the A's with the home crowd and energy, that scares me....
                              [/quote]

I know dude, it scares me, too. Their bats aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboards, either. Last night was a fluke, that postponement screwed us. We need to gain ground if we want to make it as a wild card.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I see. I played football too but never did roids although my teammate had some and asked me
                                if I wanted to. It wasn't worth it to me to take some considering I knew I would never play
                                pro football anyways, plus it was just plain wrong...
                                [/quote]</P>

Never said I did them, just that I did a lot of research on them. I was bigger and outweighed most of my friends at HS graduation, two years later I was the small guy......</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X