Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I don't remember if it closed down. I remember George getting kicked out of that pizzeria because the owner thought he was stealing money from the tip jar. Kramer went to get the calzone for him because Steinbrenner was addicted to them.
    [/quote]

YES!! That was it!! But I don't think George stole from the tip jar, I think he gave the tip and
    they didn't see it, so he took it back or something silly like that....

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]yo whats good guys!?!
      [/quote]

What's going on, gibril?
      [/quote]
      nothing really. playing football with my friends for the first time in like a month. im soo pumped. we had to play on Sunday too. what would football be if it wasnt on Sunday???
      [/quote]

That's cool, bro. I haven't played football in lord knows how long. I never played high school or college football, but my friends and I would play any time of year. I miss those days.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I don't remember if it closed down. I remember George getting kicked out of that pizzeria because the owner thought he was stealing money from the tip jar. Kramer went to get the calzone for him because Steinbrenner was addicted to them.
        [/quote]

YES!! That was it!! But I don't think George stole from the tip jar, I think he gave the tip and
        they didn't see it, so he took it back or something silly like that....

[/quote]

LOL! Yup! What was funny was Kramer having that guy put his shirt in the oven! LOL! It got all burned up!

Comment

alright guys, I got some errands to do. I finally got my car washed yesterday and it is
          sparkling!! I forgot how clean it can look....

Enjoy your Sunday!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh I loved ruthless George.......
            No one messed with him!!
            I think old age has gotten to him......[]
            [/quote]

You like anything ruthless and evil! LOL! You are twisted! My kind of girl...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]alright guys, I got some errands to do. I finally got my car washed yesterday and it is
              sparkling!! I forgot how clean it can look....

Enjoy your Sunday!
              [/quote]

Later dude!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]yo whats good guys!?!
                [/quote]

What's going on, gibril?
                [/quote]
                nothing really. playing football with my friends for the first time in like a month. im soo pumped. we had to play on Sunday too. what would football be if it wasnt on Sunday???
                [/quote]

It would be college football if it was saturday and high school if it were friday..... []
                [/quote]
                im soo pumped to play today. its full contact. im not too big, and aint the best tackler, but i cant take a hit like no tomarrow and im a damn good safety. im gonan be Gibril out there today, pickin balls off and throwing shoulders left and right

Comment

I had 37 emails this moring from this Thread.... must have accidentally hit enable email subscription...[:$]

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

im soo pumped to play today. its full contact. im not too big, and aint the best tackler, but i cant take a hit like no tomarrow and im a damn good safety. im gonan be Gibril out there today, pickin balls off and throwing shoulders left and right
                    [/quote]

Have fun, dude. You'll miss those days when you get older, believe me.

Comment

I can't believe stray still does it. If I did a quick cut, I think my knee and lower back would go in one direction and the rest of me in another...</P>

Did any of you see this </P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/364144.aspx</P>

Here's where the link leads you...I spit coffee all over my keyboard. Good Morning all.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHaqCFQLxA</P>

Comment

Do I smell bad or something? [*-)]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Do I smell bad or something? [*-)][/quote]

Sorry dude. Had to step away for a bit.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Do I smell bad or something? [*-)][/quote]

[/quote]haha... give a guy a complex, everyone was on, and then poof.....</P>

Did you check out that video... my god that's horrid.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]Do I smell bad or something? [*-)][/quote]

[/quote]haha... give a guy a complex, everyone was on, and then poof.....</p>

Did you check out that video... my god that's horrid.</p>[/quote]

I can't for some reason. Firefox screws up when I click on the link. What's the name of it and I'll look it up on YouTube.

Comment

The Worst Commercial.

Comment

Working...
                                X