Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" _extended="true">Classy, right from the Britney school on Mommy ettiquite.
    <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">Oh, no, she didn't![/b]</p>
    <p _extended="true">Yankee superstar <b _extended="true">Alex Rodriguez's[/b] long-suffering wife, <b _extended="true">Cynthia Rodriguez[/b] , may have finally flipped her pretty lid Sunday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F--- you."</p></span>[/quote]

I know, I just posted the image in another thread...it's so damn classless... there are kids there..

And you know what, she is a golddigger. If she was so mad at him, then leave and be a man or woman about it....instead she's one scorned biatch but still wants AROD...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" _extended="true">Classy, right from the Britney school on Mommy ettiquite.
      <p _extended="true">Yankee superstar <b _extended="true">Alex Rodriguez's[/b] long-suffering wife, <b _extended="true">Cynthia Rodriguez[/b] , may have finally flipped her pretty lid Sunday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F--- you."</p></span>[/quote]

eh...I wasn't pissed when that girl had the F*** da Eagles shirt......this is nothing to me either....
      I mean I have a shirt that says "These are F****** real"............
      Though Cynthia probably won't be wearing that shirt again.........

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">Classy, right from the Britney school on Mommy ettiquite.
        <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Oh, no, she didn't![/b]</P>
        <P _extended="true">Yankee superstar <B _extended="true">Alex Rodriguez's[/B] long-suffering wife, <B _extended="true">Cynthia Rodriguez[/B] , may have finally flipped her pretty lid Sunday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F--- you."</P>

</SPAN>[/quote]

eh...I wasn't pissed when that girl had the F*** da Eagles shirt......this is nothing to me either....
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

JG- I think the "right" thing to do, would be to post a picture of yourself on here, wearing your "These are f**king real" t-shirt![]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]<span id="intelliTXT" _extended="true">Classy, right from the Britney school on Mommy ettiquite.
          <p _extended="true">Yankee superstar <b _extended="true">Alex Rodriguez's[/b] long-suffering wife, <b _extended="true">Cynthia Rodriguez[/b] , may have finally flipped her pretty lid Sunday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F--- you."</p>

</p></span>[/quote]

[/quote]

</p>

</p>

JG- I think the "right" thing to do, would be to post a picture of yourself on here, wearing your "These are f**king real" t-shirt![]</p>[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha! No chance of that happening!!! My cute *** will probably be banned!

Comment

I can't wait to hear what Kay has to say about this...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't wait to hear what Kay has to say about this...
              [/quote]

About what....the t-shirt or the pitiful play of the Yankees?
              I hope they can at least try tonight........and I dunno...maybe win.....[*-)]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't wait to hear what Kay has to say about this...
                [/quote]

[/quote]

Well the pitiful play is a broken record at this point.

What I want to hear is what he has to say about Cynthia. Mainly because he has a man-crush
                on AROD. But this is his wife too. So does he bash his wife? Or does he blow it off?

I can't wait to see what direction he takes with it...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't wait to hear what Kay has to say about this...
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Well the pitiful play is a broken record at this point.

What I want to hear is what he has to say about Cynthia. Mainly because he has a man-crush
                  on AROD. But this is his wife too. So does he bash his wife? Or does he blow it off?

I can't wait to see what direction he takes with it...
                  [/quote]

I really don't think he should bash his wife over this...considering people scream much worse things at games everyday.......

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]<SPAN id=intelliTXT _extended="true">Classy, right from the Britney school on Mommy ettiquite.
                    <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Oh, no, she didn't![/b]</P>
                    <P _extended="true">Yankee superstar <B _extended="true">Alex Rodriguez's[/B] long-suffering wife, <B _extended="true">Cynthia Rodriguez[/B] , may have finally flipped her pretty lid Sunday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F--- you."</P>

</SPAN>[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

JG- I think the "right" thing to do, would be to post a picture of yourself on here, wearing your "These are f**king real" t-shirt![]</P>[/quote]hahaha cmon JG, just photochop the f part out.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I really don't think he should bash his wife over this...considering people scream much worse things at games everyday.......

[/quote]

At 4PM we shall see!!!!

Also, she isn't making things easier for AROD or the Yanks by doing that, she knows it will
                      get media attention....

I do feel bad for AROD, the guy can't catch a break and all he does is play superb baseball...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

At 4PM we shall see!!!!

Also, she isn't making things easier for AROD or the Yanks by doing that, she knows it will
                        get media attention....

I do feel bad for AROD, the guy can't catch a break and all he does is play superb baseball...

[/quote]

Maybe...but this may be her way of making life a wee bit hard for him after those pictures of him and the lady popped up.......lord knows if I was in the same situation I would be doing much worse things...like phoning in to Cndy Adams and *****ing how small his **** was or something.....though I would also leave the fool......
                        or maybe it was a message to the press to F*** off......since they did go out of their way to get that pic of him and his lady friend.......
                        I doubt she cares much about how it affects the Yankees.......but she do do this on purpose.

Comment

Jeff Garcia is now married....but where did he ever learn to work a pole like that..[:$]</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Maybe...but this may be her way of making life a wee bit hard for him after those pictures of him and the lady popped up.......lord knows if I was in the same situation I would be doing much worse things...like phoning in to Cndy Adams and *****ing how small his **** was or something.....though I would also leave the fool......
                            or maybe it was a message to the press to F*** off......since they did go out of their way to get that pic of him and his lady friend.......
                            I doubt she cares much about how it affects the Yankees.......but she do do this on purpose.
                            [/quote]

She pulled a Sopranos....she's making everyone figure out who she is directing that towards!!!

I think the AROD experiment in NY is over. This guys is outta here once season is over.
                            And when he does, the Yanks have NO POWER whatsoever in the lineup...

Sheffield has 18 homers! Just imagine if he was still with the Yanks along with ARODS homers...

I'm sorry but Matsui and Boucher have no power at all....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Jeff Garcia is now married....but where did he ever learn to work a pole like that..[:$]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

ohhh she is hot!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

She pulled a Sopranos....she's making everyone figure out who she is directing that towards!!!

I think the AROD experiment in NY is over. This guys is outta here once season is over.
                                And when he does, the Yanks have NO POWER whatsoever in the lineup...

Sheffield has 18 homers! Just imagine if he was still with the Yanks along with ARODS homers...

I'm sorry but Matsui and Boucher have no power at all....

[/quote]

Yeah...I don't see him coming back here....too much drama here in NY..............
                                I wish the Abreu experiment in NY was over though......

Comment

Working...
                                X