Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching O'Reilly? They're not talking about anything new, ever since the beginning
    of time, women are programmed into these macho type men, it goes back to the
    cavemen days....
    [/quote]</P>

Yep. It depends however after a while some women get sick of getting treated like ish. </P>

Did Bill just sexually harass Michelle?</P>

AG, remember shawshank redemption..</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPVF...ted&amp;search=</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]You watching O'Reilly? They're not talking about anything new, ever since the beginning
      of time, women are programmed into these macho type men, it goes back to the
      cavemen days....
      [/quote]</p>

Yep. It depends however after a while some women get sick of getting treated like ish. </p>

Did Bill just sexually harass Michelle?</p>

AG, remember shawshank redemption..</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGPVF...ted&amp;search=</p>[/quote]

haha yeah what was Bill doing? he was flirting with Michelle but not Kristin lol...

I never saw shawshank beleive it or not!!! It's been one of those films I know I should
      watch....

I really think Fox needs to have a show with Kristin and Michelle, what are they waiting for!!!?

Comment

Dude, they need a conservative chick that isn't so aggressive. Michelle and that loon Ann are little too much. Bill has a great point..... </P>

My fear is that we have forgotten September 11th....</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dude, they need a conservative chick that isn't so aggressive. Michelle and that loon Ann are little too much. Bill has a great point..... </p>

My fear is that we have forgotten September 11th....</p>[/quote]

Yo, I cannot stand Ann Coulter, she is just crazy. Did you see the last interview Bill had with her
          about Rosie? I think she was on something because his questions just went way over her head,
          she's too hardcore about everything when he was just asking her simple easy questions...

Michelle is fine, I don't see her as being too out there....I do like Kristin's response to a lot of
          questions, she's easy to listen to...you can tell Bill likes her too since she is always on the show...

Comment

Hey AG, don't know if you ever saw this but it really motivated a bunch of us after September 11th. </P>

http://music-videos.grouchymedia.com...an-bodies.html</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey AG, don't know if you ever saw this but it really motivated a bunch of us after September 11th. </p>

http://music-videos.grouchymedia.com...an-bodies.html</p>[/quote]

Yeah I think I did see that once, it can definitley hype you up.....

Comment

BTW, I was watching the NBC Nightley News with Brian Williams and
                they showed one of your aero union planes putting out a blaze....i saw the logo....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, I was watching the NBC Nightley News with Brian Williams and
                  they showed one of your aero union planes putting out a blaze....i saw the logo....
                  [/quote]</P>

Thanks! Hopefully I can download it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, I was watching the NBC Nightley News with Brian Williams and
                    [/quote]</p>

Thanks! Hopefully I can download it.</p>[/quote]

yes you can! Well, atleast you can watch it. I think NBC broadcasts all his shows for free
                    the next day so you can watch it...it was pretty cool, I saw the logo and it said Aero Union
                    right on it....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Thanks! Hopefully I can download it.</P>[/quote]

yes you can! Well, atleast you can watch it. I think NBC broadcasts all his shows for free
                      the next day so you can watch it...it was pretty cool, I saw the logo and it said Aero Union
                      right on it....
                      [/quote]I got it on right now, was it before/after the 787 clip?

Comment

It's after the dreamliner segment. It's when they start talking about Utah and the fires.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's after the dreamliner segment. It's when they start talking about Utah and the fires.
                          [/quote]</P>

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...032619/&amp;fg=</P>

Comment

So some chick, sounds russian, leaves me a voicemail telling me how much
                            she misses me and can't wait to see me.

Of course it's a wrong number but still funny. I would call her back but my
                            paranoia keeps me from doing so....

I always get paranoid when things happen out of the blue....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So some chick, sounds russian, leaves me a voicemail telling me how much

[/quote]</P>

Don't do it! So was that the clip, right around :53?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So some chick, sounds russian, leaves me a voicemail telling me how much

[/quote]</p>

Don't do it! So was that the clip, right around :53?</p>[/quote]

I actually have trouble watching it, but there was in interview with some guy, last name was Hall,
                                then they showed the Utah blaze and a quick shot of your plane and I could clearly see the Aero Union
                                logo...

Ever since I saw that story about some chick that had a broken car and waived some guy down for help. It turned out there were some punks hiding behind the car. They shot the guy and stole
                                his car...so it's crap like that, that makes me paranoid....

It's a bad world out there....and you know that...

Comment

Working...
                                X