Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Funny how Al suddenly finds Ho offensive after Imus, but Snoop says it all the time and nobody cares.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

al sharpton is such an ***. if beyonce was white he wouldn't care...</p>

love the new word.... you imused yourself</p>[/quote]

Well that's why I loved TMZ's response....they made fun of other white people
      too and you didn't hear anything from Al...

Everyone knows that Al is a joke....
      [/quote]not everyone unfortunately......... who is John Groff? BTW have you read that Ayn Rand book I told you about?[/quote]

I haven't had time to read anything! Some days I can't even chat here...

Although things should be cooling down pretty soon, once our systems are up
      and running, it should be smooth sailing...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Funny how Al suddenly finds Ho offensive after Imus, but Snoop says it all the time and nobody cares.[/quote]

I'm just tired of hearing every single time a black person succeeds in something, it has to be about
        being black. Why can't it just be, THAT person is hard working and that's it.

Why does it have to be, Beyonce is a hard working black women trying to break the mold?

She's not trying to break squat! She just wants to be famous and rich, just like everyone else!!!

Comment

Buona sera! What's up guys?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Buona sera! What's up guys?
            [/quote]Prego,</P>

How's it going?</P>

Comment

[/quote]

What's up? You watching the All Star?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Prego,</p>

How's it going?</p>[/quote]

Good. Just relaxing, dude. How about yourself? Taking a break from the mini mall?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Buona sera! What's up guys?
                  [/quote]

What's up? You watching the All Star?
                  [/quote]

Not much, AG. I can't get into that, man. I don't know why. Watching Beverly Hills Cop II on HB2W. I'm hoping the Yanks can get their butts in gear second half, ya know?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Prego,</P>

How's it going?</P>[/quote]

Good. Just relaxing, dude. How about yourself? Taking a break from the mini mall?
                    [/quote]I already have a bedroom set, dinette, hey hey

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Not much, AG. I can't get into that, man. I don't know why. Watching Beverly Hills Cop II on HB2W. I'm hoping the Yanks can get their butts in gear second half, ya know?
                      [/quote]

I agree, I'm watching it only because it's the only baseball game to watch.

It's really pointless, plus they have the world classic thing going on, it's too much useless baseball...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]Prego,</p>

How's it going?</p>[/quote]

[/quote]I already have a bedroom set, dinette, hey hey[/quote]

I sent the youtube link to my buds, they hate me for it. [] One of my friends is driving his wife and kids crazy with the song!

Comment

Hey the real montgomery flea market is just like a mini mall... of junk</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tExD9yYXi6E</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

I agree, I'm watching it only because it's the only baseball game to watch.

It's really pointless, plus they have the world classic thing going on, it's too much useless baseball...
                            [/quote]

It is, I agree. To me it doesn't really matter who wins it. Home field advantage in the World Series, do they Yankees have a legitimate shot to get there? Not the way they've been playing. Honestly, I could care less who gets home field.

Comment

Hey AG, are you watching H&amp;C? I have trouble listening to a "doctor" who highlights his hair

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey the real montgomery flea market is just like a mini mall... of junk</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tExD9yYXi6E</p>[/quote]

I kindof pictured it looking like that even before seeing the video.

Comment

Working...
                                X