Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Let's go Wang!!!
    [/quote]

Word! Hopefully lil Wang can do it today!
    [/quote]

I hate waiting all day to watch the Yanks play!!

Comment

yeah yahoo sorry, Jersey. Tired and sick today.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]yeah yahoo sorry, Jersey. Tired and sick today.[/quote]

Aw! Feel better frute! I already signed up

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]yeah yahoo sorry, Jersey. Tired and sick today.[/quote]

[/quote]

If this is going to be the official FF, we need to keep pinning this so others can join and
          not start a separate one....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]yeah yahoo sorry, Jersey. Tired and sick today.[/quote]

[/quote]

If this is going to be the official FF, we need to keep pinning this so others can join and
            not start a separate one....
            [/quote]I'll repost several times and hopefully next time remember to put the site up.

Comment

Asian Giant, im finally a top 500 contributer! arent you so proud.

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]Asian Giant, im finally a top 500 contributer! arent you so proud. [/quote]

We were all there once....keep chipping at it.... []

Comment

Morning all...

Comment

yanks at 1:40, chillin with my bro til he leaves for the marines tomorrow and then ESPYs at 9... solid liine up

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]yanks at 1:40, chillin with my bro til he leaves for the marines tomorrow and then ESPYs at 9... solid liine up[/quote]

Your bro is leaving for the marines tomorrow? Wow! Good luck to him! [Y]
                      I hope the Yanks can get a win today and take the series....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="BJacobs27"]yanks at 1:40, chillin with my bro til he leaves for the marines tomorrow and then ESPYs at 9... solid liine up[/quote]

Your bro is leaving for the marines tomorrow? Wow! Good luck to him! [Y]
                        I hope the Yanks can get a win today and take the series....
                        [/quote]

yes the best of luck to him!!

It's pretty sad that we need to hope and WISH for a series win against the low-ly Devil Rays...

It's like begging the Yankees to bet the Royals or something....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                          It's pretty sad that we need to hope and WISH for a series win against the low-ly Devil Rays...

[/quote]

yeah...it is....but this team is so inconsistent at times.........don't know what to expect anymore!
                          Nieves in today.....ew

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

yeah...it is....but this team is so inconsistent at times.........don't know what to expect anymore!
                            Nieves in today.....ew
                            [/quote]</P>

Hah! Not a problem with my baseball team. We just have to worry about our bullpen blowing it.....sigh.</P>

Anyhoo, to repost, I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</P>

Yahoo league id: 186907</P>

password: giants</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hah! Not a problem with my baseball team. We just have to worry about our bullpen blowing it.....sigh.</p>

Anyhoo, to repost, I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]

The Tigers have been great. Oh Verlander is pitching today right. The stuff he throws is nasty!

I joined up for FF and am ready to go

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Nieves in today.....ew
                                [/quote]

You have no idea how much Nieves annoys me. You have a AA quality catcher and a pitcher
                                that needs all the planets aligned to win a game...jot this down as a loss....

Comment

Working...
                                X