Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Transformers was great....love bumblebee

I heard about that NBA official....he was betting on games or fixed games or something? Oy vey!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Transformers was great....love bumblebee

I heard about that NBA official....he was betting on games or fixed games or something? Oy vey!
      [/quote]

You and a few others tell me it's great, a few of my friends said it sucked. Then again, these are the same friends who didn't like the Transformers cartoons, either. Yeah, ever since AG mentioned the story about the ref I went ahead and read about it on the nypost.com site. Really screwed up! Kindof makes you wonder if it's going on in the other sports as well.

Comment

It does make yay wonder!
        Transformers was fantabulous........though some parts of the story I could have donw without.....I have no complaints!!!

Oy.....today is Wussina day.....I'm scared!

Comment

Ha ha ha..... new version of Bawling......</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVr5...ather%2Ecom%2F</P>

Comment

Brady is hurting his relationship not only with his girlfriend, but with the tender-hearted fans of New England as well.
            <BLOCKQUOTE>

SIGHTINGS: Tom Brady wearing a Yankee cap and politely holding the door as he and his supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, strolled into the IMG building at 54th and Seventh.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

AGAIN? Oh God, he's lost sight of everything he values. Next thing you know he'll be riding his motorcycle recklessly and giving away all his possessions. Like his Super Bowl rings, and his goat.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"]

I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]Bump[/quote]

Bumping again! Sign up people!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="frutepye"]

I've started a fantasy football league on yahoo for all of AG's coaching staff.</p>

Yahoo league id: 186907</p>

password: giants</p>[/quote]Bump[/quote]

Bumping again! Sign up people!
                [/quote]

Yeah, MJ did you sign up?

Comment

moose they WERE saying "BOO" tonite... that loss hurt, jackson pitching against us was 1-9 before this..

Comment

Hey guys!!</P>

sorry for being MIA and then AWOL for so long....[:S]</P>

How is everyone doing??</P>

we had a great vacation at y' all side of the pond, wishing we were still there!! Now that i m back i promise to stick around more often </P>

Saw Frute' post bout the FFL. Nice job!! will sign up too!!</P>

Hope to catch some of u later </P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!!</p>

sorry for being MIA and then AWOL for so long....[:S]</p>

How is everyone doing??</p>

we had a great vacation at y' all side of the pond, wishing we were still there!! Now that i m back i promise to stick around more often </p>

Saw Frute' post bout the FFL. Nice job!! will sign up too!!</p>

Hope to catch some of u later </p>[/quote]

Welcome back soldier!!

Glad to see you made it back in peace and had a good time here.
                      You'll have to tell us what you did while you were over here and if you have
                      any pictures to share...

Comment

Good morning all!

Comment

good mornin everyone.... i coudlnt fall asleep til 4am last nite, so at about 3AM i did a mock draft in the espn lobby. i got the first pick in the draft and it went like this for me.

** (1) Team Pryzbek - LaDainian Tomlinson RB

** (24) Team Pryzbek - Torry Holt WR

** (25) Team Pryzbek - Drew Brees QB

** (48) Team Pryzbek - Anquan Boldin WR

** (49) Team Pryzbek - Tony Gonzalez TE

** (72) Team Pryzbek - Adrian Peterson RB

** (73) Team Pryzbek - Terry Glenn WR

** (96) Team Pryzbek - Bears D/ST D/ST

** (97) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jackson RB

** (120) Team Pryzbek - Adam Vinatieri K

** (121) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jones WR

** (144) Team Pryzbek - Jeff Garcia QB

heres the lil rookie spurti started taking
                          ** (145) Team Pryzbek - Robert Meachem WR

** (168) Team Pryzbek - Greg Olsen TE

** (169) Team Pryzbek - Brian Leonard RB

** (192) Team Pryzbek - Amani Toomer WR

sorry im bored i just felt like showin yall, the mock drraft lobby is pretty neat tool

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey guys!!</P>

sorry for being MIA and then AWOL for so long....[:S]</P>

How is everyone doing??</P>

we had a great vacation at y' all side of the pond, wishing we were still there!! Now that i m back i promise to stick around more often </P>

Saw Frute' post bout the FFL. Nice job!! will sign up too!!</P>

Hope to catch some of u later </P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey Asian (and everyone else!!)</P>

yeah we had a great time. Only problems were at customs wanting to get in the country. Took us nearly 3 hrs!!![:@] all because of a computer failure (i had to think of u man[]). after that we took a 4 hrs drive to binghamton. We took the I80 to Stroudsburg and then the I280 to I81 all the way to Binghamton. 2nd day we crossed the border to Canada and went to the Falls. Really a beautiful site!! There we stayed for a few days. Later we drove to Midland On, to visit some relatives of me misses. Had a great time there!! (wished we could stay there!!) Then we followed the road through Ottawa, Montreal, crossing the border into the US in Vermont. Drove down to Boston, MA (got lost in traffic in the city so only drove a few circles through the city and got the .... out of there, sorry Chrush). After that we drove to Cape Cod to spot the Whales. Nice to see those big animals roaming free! Then we went back to NYC taking the I95. There we stayed,first in Carlstadt NJ, next to GIANTS Stadium, and the last few days at the NEw Yorker Hotel at 34th and 8th. We were watching that nice MACY's firework on Independence day and left for home the day after[][]</P>

Well, that is what our vacation was all bout. How r u doing?? Near a vacation, i hope??</P>

Welcome back soldier!!

Glad to see you made it back in peace and had a good time here.
                            You'll have to tell us what you did while you were over here and if you have
                            any pictures to share...

[/quote]</P>

Comment

Hey Asian (and everyone else!!)</P>

yeah we had a great time. Only problems were at customs wanting to get in the country. Took us nearly 3 hrs!!![:@] all because of a computer failure (i had to think of u man[]). after that we took a 4 hrs drive to binghamton. We took the I80 to Stroudsburg and then the I280 to I81 all the way to Binghamton. 2nd day we crossed the border to Canada and went to the Falls. Really a beautiful site!! There we stayed for a few days. Later we drove to Midland On, to visit some relatives of me misses. Had a great time there!! (wished we could stay there!!) Then we followed the road through Ottawa, Montreal, crossing the border into the US in Vermont. Drove down to Boston, MA (got lost in traffic in the city so only drove a few circles through the city and got the .... out of there, sorry Chrush). After that we drove to Cape Cod to spot the Whales. Nice to see those big animals roaming free! Then we went back to NYC taking the I95. There we stayed,first in Carlstadt NJ, next to GIANTS Stadium, and the last few days at the NEw Yorker Hotel at 34th and 8th. We were watching that nice MACY's firework on Independence day and left for home the day after[][]</P>

Well, that is what our vacation was all bout. How r u doing?? Near a vacation, i hope??</P>

hmmmm...... sorry guys[:$][:$][:$].... guess i ve been away too long..... hope to do better next time </P>

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]good mornin everyone.... i coudlnt fall asleep til 4am last nite, so at about 3AM i did a mock draft in the espn lobby. i got the first pick in the draft and it went like this for me.

** (1) Team Pryzbek - LaDainian Tomlinson RB
                                ** (24) Team Pryzbek - Torry Holt WR
                                ** (25) Team Pryzbek - Drew Brees QB
                                ** (48) Team Pryzbek - Anquan Boldin WR
                                ** (49) Team Pryzbek - Tony Gonzalez TE
                                ** (72) Team Pryzbek - Adrian Peterson RB
                                ** (73) Team Pryzbek - Terry Glenn WR
                                ** (96) Team Pryzbek - Bears D/ST D/ST
                                ** (97) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jackson RB
                                ** (120) Team Pryzbek - Adam Vinatieri K
                                ** (121) Team Pryzbek - Brandon Jones WR
                                ** (144) Team Pryzbek - Jeff Garcia QB

heres the lil rookie spurti started taking ** (145) Team Pryzbek - Robert Meachem WR
                                ** (168) Team Pryzbek - Greg Olsen TE
                                ** (169) Team Pryzbek - Brian Leonard RB
                                ** (192) Team Pryzbek - Amani Toomer WR

sorry im bored i just felt like showin yall, the mock drraft lobby is pretty neat tool[/quote]</P>

Hey BJac27! I must say u have a pretty nice draft there! Glad it is Mock since i will face u the first game[]. BTW welcome here! (guess u r here for some time but i ve been away for a few weeks) i m Dutchy!</P>

</P>

well, gonna eat dinner (pizza!!) c y' all guys!! feel good to be back here!! </P>

Asian: i will post some pics some time later this week!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X