Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Correction - 7-2...
    [/quote]

Wang needs to show he can pitch with a lead.....
    [/quote]

He should be alright. I don't think we'll see another performance like his last outing. Of course, it doesn't help when the Yanks weren't hitting. Can't complain about their hitting now, though...
    [/quote]

What's scary about how hot they are right now is that they also get COLD together...

As long as 3-4 guys can stay hot and carry the team, they wil be alright....

Comment

How's the night going for everyone?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

What's scary about how hot they are right now is that they also get COLD together...

As long as 3-4 guys can stay hot and carry the team, they wil be alright....
        [/quote]

I agree. The only thing, dude, hot streaks come to an end sooner or later - hopefully later than sooner. We might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]How's the night going for everyone?
          [/quote]

Doing good, bro. How about yourself?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]How's the night going for everyone?
            [/quote]

Doing good, bro. How about yourself?
            [/quote]

Not that well, I'm having a problem with my laptop that I just got. So I called Toshiba around 8:00, was on hold until 9:00, and then they told me to leave a message and my number and they will call me back in the next 4 hours. Which flat out sucks.

At least the Mets won.

Comment

AG, I'm kindof surprised Duncan isn't playing. I have a feeling he's gonna be another good prospect, that's if the Yanks decide to keep him.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

Not that well, I'm having a problem with my laptop that I just got. So I called Toshiba around 8:00, was on hold until 9:00, and then they told me to leave a message and my number and they will call me back in the next 4 hours. Which flat out sucks.

At least the Mets won.
                [/quote]

The next 4 hours??? And they left you on hold for an hour? Damn... I would've been pissed! Sorry to hear about that, dude. What's the problem you're having?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]

At least the Mets won.
                  [/quote]

The next 4 hours??? And they left you on hold for an hour? Damn... I would've been pissed! Sorry to hear about that, dude. What's the problem you're having?
                  [/quote]

Sometimes when I start it up, a message comes up that says "Windows Explorer has stopped working", when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit restart the same thing will happen, but if I shut down and turn it back on, its fine.

And that 4 hour thing does suck. Maybe I can get something out of them...

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

Sometimes when I start it up, a message comes up that says "Windows Explorer has stopped working", when I do CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit restart the same thing will happen, but if I shut down and turn it back on, its fine.

[/quote]

You should... I know I would ask for something from them. I just did a google search for the error message you're getting. This is what I found, dude. Don't want to tell you to try what I posted below, but take a look and then see what Toshiba tells ya. <span>

found a program that had installed itself called WINDOWS WARNING which was causing the loop effect and driving us all nuts.
                    If you can get into control panel--then programs and features? i
                    found it at the very bottom of the list and uninstalled it--all good
                    now.
                    But you may have to go in using- ctrl alt delete--task
                    manager--applications--new task---then type in --C:\---then go to
                    program files,
                    I hope it works for you because it certainly did for me.</p>Here's the link, too, Chopper. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...&amp;SiteID=17
                    </span>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

You should... I know I would ask for something from them. I just did a google search for the error message you're getting. This is what I found, dude. Don't want to tell you to try what I posted below, but take a look and then see what Toshiba tells ya. <span>

found a program that had installed itself called WINDOWS WARNING which was causing the loop effect and driving us all nuts.
                      If you can get into control panel--then programs and features? i
                      found it at the very bottom of the list and uninstalled it--all good
                      now.
                      But you may have to go in using- ctrl alt delete--task
                      manager--applications--new task---then type in --C:\---then go to
                      program files,
                      I hope it works for you because it certainly did for me.</p>Here's the link, too, Chopper. http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/...&amp;SiteID=17
                      </span>[/quote]

Thanks for that. It may work, but I'm still going to wait until they call me back at 1:00.

Now I just need to figure out what to get out of them.

Comment

Anyway, good luck with that, Chopper. I'm gonna head out. Let me know how it turned out.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anyway, good luck with that, Chopper. I'm gonna head out. Let me know how it turned out.
                          [/quote]

Thanks, I'm just wondering now if I gave them my area code with my phone number....

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

Thanks for that. It may work, but I'm still going to wait until they call me back at 1:00.

Now I just need to figure out what to get out of them.
                            [/quote]

No prob... Yeah, definitely wait for them. Hopefully they'll have a solution for ya. Have a good one, dude.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anyway, good luck with that, Chopper. I'm gonna head out. Let me know how it turned out.
                              [/quote]

Thanks, I'm just wondering now if I gave them my area code with my phone number....
                              [/quote]

LOL! Now that would suck... Let's hope you did.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Anyway, good luck with that, Chopper. I'm gonna head out. Let me know how it turned out.
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL! Now that would suck... Let's hope you did.
                                [/quote]

I think I did. And if I didn't, I'll call up and say "you guys never called me back yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                                X