Fallon on Conan?</P>

I feel really really barfy.........</P>
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"]Jimmy Fallon?

Adam Sandler is a lot better.
      [/quote]

He actually has a movie career, I wouldn't give that up to host a late night show....

Which boggles my mind why Drew Carey would take the Price is Right job? He's stuck
      with that for the next 20 years or so....

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Drew Carey on Price is Right?</p>

Conan on Carson?</p>

Fallon on Conan?</p>

I feel really really barfy.........</p>[/quote]

I think Jay Leno did a SUPERB job replacing Carson. That's an extremly tough act
        to follow, not only that, he was also going up against the juggernaut David Letterman...

His ratings for a very long time have been superior to Letterman.

What makes Conan funny is that he's always the underdog. I don't know how his act will
        do moving over to the Tonight Show which is a lot more glamorous and upscale compared to
        his show.

They shoudl have found someone else to replace Conan, Fallon is just BAD...

Drew Cary is better off doing little show biz's here and filling in spots. He should also start picking
        up his movie career, but the price is right is old and tired, I don't know why he would want to be
        locked into a show like that, and be responsible for a 5 day schedule...

Comment

Dear almighty...please...I beg you.....
          By the end of the day......may Farnsworthless no longer be a Yankee....please please please

Comment

Leno did a good job until he let his politics get in the way.</P>

Lettermen is now by far the class of the field. He and Jon Stewart and Colbert and no one is even close anymore.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]

Leno did a good job until he let his politics get in the way.</p>

Lettermen is now by far the class of the field. He and Jon Stewart and Colbert and no one is even close anymore.</p>[/quote]

I think Jimmy Kimmel is by far the best.

But anyway, Guillermo Mota SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

<h1>Britney accused of threatening to kill papar***i</h1><h2>‘I am going to kill you,’ the star allegedly yelled at the photographers</h2><div class="WCCol w300 fR clrR"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 20px;"><div class="credit aR">MIGUEL RIOPA / AFP/Getty Images (file)</div><div class="caption" style="padding: 10px 0pt 0pt;">Britney Spears reportedly threatened to kill two photographers after they took pictures of her leaving a Las Vegas spa.</div><div class="" id="viewRelatedPhotosLink" style="padding: 0pt;">View related photos</div><script>var hasRelatedPhotos = 'true';if (hasRelatedPhotos=='true'){var vRPL = document.getElementById("viewRelatedPhotosLink");if (vRPL!=undefined) vRPL.style.display = "";var vLRPG = document.getElementById("linkRelatedPhotos");var vLIRPG = document.getElementById("linkImgRelatedPhotos");if (vLRPG) {if(vLIRPG) vLIRPG.href=vLRPG.href;}}</script></td><td width="100%">
                </td></tr></tbody></table><div pcid="0" style="padding-bottom: 20px;"><script>var cssList = new Array();</script><script>getCSS("3053751")</script><div class="box_3053751" style="width: 300px;" ct="cbx" cn="Related articles" pn=""><script></script><table class="boxH_3053751" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"><tbody><tr><td class="boxHC_3053751" nowrap="nowrap" width="*"><div class="textSmallBold">
                </div></td><td class="boxH2C_3053751" width="80%">
                </td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></div><div><div class="textTimestamp">
                <script language="javascript">function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) {
                var n = document.getElementById("udtD");
                if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) {
                var dt = new DateTime();
                pdt = dt.T2D(pdt);
                if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));}
                }
                }
                UpdateTimeStamp('633215251834370000');</script></div></div><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>LAS VEGAS - Britney Spears
                threw a baby bottle and threatened two photographers after they took
                pictures of her leaving a Las Vegas spa, the photographers said in a
                statement Tuesday.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Spears
                yelled “I am going to kill you!” and cursed at Andrew Deetz, a
                photographer who says he was beaten by Spears’ bodyguard on Thursday,
                according to a statement released by Deetz’s lawyers.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Deetz,
                24, is preparing to sue, his lawyers said. The other photographer
                involved was Kyle Henderson, 23. They both work for a celebrity
                photography company called Flynet Pictures, which sells to such
                publications as People and US Weekly, according to Daniel Kogan, a
                spokesman for Deetz’s lawyers.</p>

Comment

Oh lordy..........I fear for her babies.....at this point I think K-Fed would be better...........

Comment

In that picture she kind of looks scary.

Comment

Oh my goodness........
                      Baby.....where are mama's lollipops??????

Britney Spears is toxic to her babies, the new issue of Us Weekly is reporting.</p>

Just how bad is it?</p>

“[Sean] He’s having dental problems because Britney just shoves a
                      bottle of juice in his mouth all the time to stop him from crying,” a
                      family insider tells Us. </p>

Spears feeds her kids Doritos, gives the toddlers Coca Cola out of
                      baby bottles and even asked a dentist if he would whiten her kid’s
                      teeth. The dentist refused. </p>

When Britney and Kevin were first married, she objected to his
                      smoking around the kids, t, but now “she smokes like a chimney in front
                      of them,” Life &amp; Style is reporting.</p>

Even worse, when Brit misplaces her pack of cigarettes,
                      “she’ll actually turn to Sean and say, ‘Baby, where are Mama’s
                      lollipops?’ Sean runs, gets her cigarettes and brings them back to her,
                      ” the mag adds.</p>

Brit even let her kids run around and make a mess of a house they
                      were looking to potentially buy last week. “She ate tacos on the
                      bedroom floor!” a source tells Us Weekly. “She got crumbs and
                      grease everywhere. She let her babies and her dog roam the floor. She
                      left the bed a mess – I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”</p>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh my goodness........

Britney Spears is toxic to her babies, the new issue of Us Weekly is reporting.</p>

Just how bad is it?</p>

of them,” Life &amp; Style is reporting.</p>

” the mag adds.</p>

[/quote]

There's something wrong with her. How can a person do this?

Comment

Whats next...she starts dating Tony Romo!</P>

Talk about being totally whacked out...</P>

It is like a self-destructive race- Olsen twins, Brit, Lindsay, Paris...</P>

Kelly Clarkson is moving in that direction...only a matter of time Hillary Duff...only a matter of time...</P>

As Barker would say..."Have your pet spayed or neutered"...that should apply to some people too.</P>

Comment

What happened to that, "Im so innocent!" girl we used to know.</P>

</P>

And she was a cutie.</P>

</P>

That Justin is to blame for this. He done made her %^&amp; and &amp;^*% and *!@#$%</P>

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh my goodness........

Just how bad is it?</p>

of them,” Life & Style is reporting.</p>

” the mag adds.</p>

[/quote]

There's something wrong with her.* How can a person do this?*
                              [/quote]
                              sounds like she should let someone responsible raise her kids

Comment

For those in the league, I had to move the draft back to the fifth. One of my cooworkers had her baby and I got a bunch of her hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X