Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]For those in the league, I had to move the draft back to the fifth. One of my cooworkers had her baby and I got a bunch of her hours.[/quote]

Let's bump this up........

Quiet in here..............

Comment

Sunday is fine I suppose.... []

Comment

hey hey.....</P>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

hey hey.....</p>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </p>[/quote]

I was just going to say where have you been!!!

Why 14 hours!?

Comment

Morning all! Did you guys see this? Talk about a BIG family!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl — again — for the Duggars. <span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed rgb(0, 102, 204); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; cursor: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="lw_1186153011_0">Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar</span> welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in
            Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8
            pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.</p>

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are
            outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."</p>

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown
            in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with
            the letter J — are home-schooled.</p>

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.</p>

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said <span style="border-bottom: 1px dashed rgb(0, 102, 204); background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%; cursor: pointer; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="lw_1186153011_1">Jim Bob Duggar</span>, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."</p>

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill,
            16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9;
            Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3;
            Johannah, almost 2.</p>

The family includes two sets of twins.</p>

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the
            hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new
            sister later Thursday.</p>

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.</p>

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."</p>

Jennifer was born via a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.</p>

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's
            Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is
            scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.</p>

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted
            to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the
            Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle,
            40, has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life.</p>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

hey hey.....</P>

Sorry I've been absent, been working three 14 hour days in a row.... </P>[/quote]

I was just going to say where have you been!!!

Why 14 hours!?

[/quote]I've been flying on a fire out of Santa Maria (near Santa Barbara) CA called the Zaca fire. We came on at 0700 on both Monday and Tuesday and finished at 9 both nights, then 8 to 8 Wednesday and Thursday. We have flown over 142,000 lbs of ******ant since Monday (just our crew and plane)!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Morning all! Did you guys see this? Talk about a BIG family!

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl — again — for the Duggars. <SPAN id=lw_1186153011_0 style="BACKGROUND: 0% 50%; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,102,204) 1px dashed; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar</SPAN> welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.</P>

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."</P>

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.</P>

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.</P>

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said <SPAN id=lw_1186153011_1 style="BACKGROUND: 0% 50%; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(0,102,204) 1px dashed; moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial">Jim Bob Duggar</SPAN>, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."</P>

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.</P>

The family includes two sets of twins.</P>

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new sister later Thursday.</P>

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.</P>

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."</P>

Jennifer was born via a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.</P>

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.</P>

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life.</P>
                [/quote]omg

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

omg[/quote]

Hahaha... Messed up, right? And she wants more? How've you been, dude?

Comment

Japanese TV is so weird....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-9ht...ather%2Ecom%2F</P>

Comment

Hey H, I've been busy. Hahah, Urlacher is smooth...</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey H, I've been busy. Hahah, Urlacher is smooth...</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOL! Yeah, he is! 14 hour days, huh? Damn bro... I can barely make 10 hours myself.

Comment

David Beckham’s wife Victoria.
                          <BLOCKQUOTE>

Sources say she has made herself unpopular with management of the celeb-friendly, press-shy Chateau Marmont. "She always lets the papar***i know when she'll be arriving," wags a West Coast tongue. "The Chateau Marmont tries to give celebs their privacy, and they hate her there."<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P></P>

The splash she has made since arriving also seems to have upset some of the other swimmers in the <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:CITY w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">L.A.</ST1:PLACE></ST1:CITY> fishbowl. Last Tuesday, "<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">Britney Spears</SPAN> turned up at the Chateau and the only table available was the one next to Posh," laughs the snitch. "But Britney didn't want to sit next to her, so she and her friend stormed off to Il Sole instead."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that is just reprehensible. You can't just sit a sexy icon next to a washed-up pop star like that. As the sexy icon, Britney deserves better. Why is Posh Spice still famous anyway? The Spice Girls haven't mattered in years.</P>

Oh. Excuse me. I've just been informed that it's no longer 2002. Apparently the Spice Girls are touring, Posh is a fashion icon, and Britney is a washed-up mess continually on the verge of meltdown. So wait. How is pissing off Britney a bad thing again? What's she gonna do, smoke cigarettes and misspell "Posh" in her diary? </P>

Comment

Tommy Testor, 58, pastor of Gospel Baptist Church in Bristol, Va was known as a man of God who wouldn't even go to places where people were wearing shorts because he felt it was improper. Here's more from the <FONT color=#225588>Times News</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>. . . Tester allegedly pulled up in a blue 2007 Toyota Camry and offered to give Johnson City police officers oral sex when they arrived at 308 S. Belmont Street to investigate a report of indecent exposure.
                            Tester, allegedly wearing a skirt, then reportedly got out of his car at the Belmont Car Wash and urinated in a wash bay in public view with children present.
                            A search of Tester’s vehicle reportedly revealed a half-empty pint-sized bottle of vodka and an empty bottle of Oxycodone in the passenger floorboard. Morris said Tester had told him about the painkiller prescription, which he'd said was prescribed due to previous back surgeries.
                            According to reports, Tester also allegedly admitted to police that he had been drinking and failed all field sobriety tests.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Hey guys!</P>

it is weird to have to work during daytimes. That way i find less time to get here when everyone else is...</P>

Just one more day before "season" of football starts!! i m really excited, buta lill down my man Stray isnt there during trainingcamp!! Wonder if he will play this year (if possible for our team!!) </P>

Oh well that is life...... hope to catch some of u later!</P>

Comment

wow, almost off the top of the page...bumpity bump!

Comment

Working...
                                X