Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

LOL!!!! u can always put it flat on top of the roof..[][] hahahahaha. is it not free shipping/delivery to ur home address??</P>

i really wish we could have those TV's here... here they cost over $3500 ..... a bit too much for me at this time</P>

[/quote]

Some do, but I don't have patience, when I see it in the store, I don't want to go home without it!!!

Yeah, imagine if I put it on the roof ? I might as well just give some homeless dude my credit card
    to spend...he'd get more out of it..

Can't you order cheaper HDTV's from the internet and have it delivered to you?
    <FONT color=#0000ff>You can get 42" HDTV's for like $700 here</FONT>....

[/quote]</P>

i know!![][:@][:@][] everyting is a whole lot cheaper in North America!!! too bad the elctricity here is different, so it is not much use here. We have 220V here, compared to 110V over at y' all side.</P>

Comment

I should go get some sleep. Have a good night all!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I should go get some sleep. Have a good night all!
        [/quote]

Alright dude! Have a good one!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i know!![][:@][:@][] everyting is a whole lot cheaper in North America!!! too bad the elctricity here is different, so it is not much use here. We have 220V here, compared to 110V over at y' all side.</p>[/quote]

Hmm...so why don't you just get a converter?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I should go get some sleep. Have a good night all!
            [/quote]

Alright dude! Have a good one!!
            [/quote]

You too! Later dude! Dutchy, mjg, enjoy the rest of your nights as well!

Comment

here you go, it's only $18.....

Comment

[/quote]</P>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</P>

good night man</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</p>

good night man</p>[/quote]

Wow really? You're crazy!!!

Comment

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</p>

good night man</p>[/quote]

Hahaha! I wish I could. I don't know how you do it, bro! Alright I'm out for real now!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]here you go, it's only $18.....

[/quote]</P>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</p>[/quote]

Don't let anyone hold you down, there's always an answer!!

Comment

[/quote]</P>

LOL!! come on man!! it is 4.15am here and i have to get to work in 45 min. sure u can stay a lill longer...[]</P>

good night man</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

..i know... my nickname has always been "crazy dutchman" ..... i hope i can keep my eyes open today. just didn't want to miss out on my first FF draft. Figured i couldn't go to sleep afterwards, else i will over sleep....</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

good night man</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

..i know... my nickname has always been "crazy dutchman" ..... i hope i can keep my eyes open today. just didn't want to miss out on my first FF draft. Figured i couldn't go to sleep afterwards, else i will over sleep....</p>[/quote]

Wow! well a+++ for effort, I guess you're about to get ready to work while I am ready to go
                            close my eyes!!! Crazy how fast we can communicate yet we are so far....

Comment

cya AG

Comment

[/quote]</P>

hmmm... that doesnt look too bad..!! didn't know that!! next time i m over there i will look into it! thnx man!</P>

[/quote]

Don't let anyone hold you down, there's always an answer!!
                                [/quote]</P>

LOL!! i bet there is! hope they come with european style plugs.. if not i need an other converter for that... </P>

that reminds me: Hey mjg!! long time not seen! remember to bring a international plug when u come to germany! (and some converters)</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X