Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]How are they able to move down the field? What happened?
    [/quote]</P>

Romo had one good pass....</P>

So The Cowboys play the falcons on Sat in Atlanta.....I think Atlanta can do some damage to em...</P>

Here comes Grammatica....</P>

[/quote]</P>

If the Giants lose next week, u might want the cowboys to win... just a little theory...</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

But...if the boys lose tonite....and lose on Sat....and we win on Sun against Philly.....that be very good.</P>

But we must win and dallas must lose.....OY</P>

Comment

Wow i leave to take a lill bite and come back and Bush scores and this thread is like 9 pages longer. U guys r on a role here!!

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Wow i leave to take a lill bite and come back and Bush scores and this thread is like 9 pages longer. U guys r on a role here!![/quote]</P>

a bunch of Giant fans watching the Cowboys lose... what did u expect, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

But...if the boys lose tonite....and lose on Sat....and we win on Sun against Philly.....that be very good.</p>

But we must win and dallas must lose.....OY</p>[/quote]

We would be tied up with Dallas but have the division lead on them...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="youknowitstrue"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]How are they able to move down the field? What happened?
            [/quote]</P>

Romo had one good pass....</P>

So The Cowboys play the falcons on Sat in Atlanta.....I think Atlanta can do some damage to em...</P>

Here comes Grammatica....</P>

[/quote]</P>

If the Giants lose next week, u might want the cowboys to win... just a little theory...</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

But...if the boys lose tonite....and lose on Sat....and we win on Sun against Philly.....that be very good.</P>

But we must win and dallas must lose.....OY</P>

[/quote]</P>

not to mention they have to play the eguls in 2 weeks! so anything is still possible!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Wow i leave to take a lill bite and come back and Bush scores and this thread is like 9 pages longer. U guys r on a role here!![/quote]

Don't even blink...if you do, you will miss out on 10 pages worth....

Comment

Hey guys guess what?

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]Hey guys guess what?[/quote]

Uh oh...I'm afraid to know....

Comment

DAMMNIT!!!

Comment

Ya know what....I think Drew Brees is one of the best QBs in the NFL....gotta give him props for being able to come back from that injury/surgery</P>

</P>

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

TD cowboys....</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Wow i leave to take a lill bite and come back and Bush scores and this thread is like 9 pages longer. U guys r on a role here!![/quote]

Don't even blink...if you do, you will miss out on 10 pages worth....
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Dude, You just made 300 posts in 24 hours, thats amazing!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Wow i leave to take a lill bite and come back and Bush scores and this thread is like 9 pages longer. U guys r on a role here!![/quote]</P>

a bunch of Giant fans watching the Cowboys lose... what did u expect, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i know, sure is sweet!</P>

oh no they returned the favor[:@][:@]</P>

Comment

Thomas looked like Will Allen out there!

Comment

the defense is helping out the offense... the saints might as well not play on defense...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]Hey guys guess what?[/quote]

Uh oh...I'm afraid to know....
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>ONLY 100 posts till our first ever 1,000 post day....wow....just wow.......</FONT></P>

Comment

Working...
                                X