Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Brett Michaels?[/quote]

Yeah I never heard of him either....
    [/quote]sup AG. Do you watch Man vs. Wild?[/quote]

Nope. I've been fascinated with watching shows on our universe, science, UFO's lately...
    When I get in this mode, I watch as much as I can to get it out of my system, then I forget
    about it for another year....

Is that show any good?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Brett Michaels?[/quote]

[/quote]sup AG. Do you watch Man vs. Wild?[/quote]

Nope. I've been fascinated with watching shows on our universe, science, UFO's lately...
      When I get in this mode, I watch as much as I can to get it out of my system, then I forget
      about it for another year....

Is that show any good?
      [/quote]yeah the guy is a bad ***, but the clip I put earlier won't really make much sense to you.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]yeah the guy is a bad ***, but the clip I put earlier won't really make much sense to you.[/quote]

I see you've been able to take a break.

How did things go with that punk?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Bret Michaels?[/quote]

[/quote]

remember the band...Poison...sex tape with Pam.....

he has that train wreck on VH1....."Rock of Love".....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]yeah the guy is a bad ***, but the clip I put earlier won't really make much sense to you.[/quote]

[/quote]not well, court 30/31 say buy bye to 10 grand. ****ty time for the stock market to tank.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Bret Michaels?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember Poison, but I didn't know they had anything to do with Pam??

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]yeah the guy is a bad ***, but the clip I put earlier won't really make much sense to you.[/quote]

[/quote]not well, court 30/31 say buy bye to 10 grand. ****ty time for the stock market to tank.[/quote]

$10G's? DAMNNN!! Yeah very bad time although it fixed itself sort of before it closed.

Tomorrow will be very interesting....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Bret Michaels?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I think JG meant to say Tommy Lee from Crue, dude. I don't remember Brett Michaels and her for some reason.

Comment

I can't stand the band Poison, never cared for them.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]yeah the guy is a bad ***, but the clip I put earlier won't really make much sense to you.[/quote]

[/quote]not well, court 30/31 say buy bye to 10 grand. ****ty time for the stock market to tank.[/quote]

$10G's? DAMNNN!! Yeah very bad time although it fixed itself sort of before it closed.

Tomorrow will be very interesting....
                      [/quote]yep, unfortunately the hearing his effin lawyer (with 0 evidence) created enough doubt that the commisioner wouldn't make a decision. Yep this sucks, we moved her stuff out on Wednesday, and school here started yesterday for CA, but right now we are in limbo..... I really wonder about our legal system...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]anyone watch that Brett Michaels "Reality" show??? wow.[/quote]whose Bret Michaels?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I think JG meant to say Tommy Lee from Crue, dude. I don't remember Brett Michaels and her for some reason.
                        [/quote]

no.....she had a sex tape with Bret too......that women is a 7-11........

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]I can't stand the band Poison, never cared for them.
                          [/quote]They suck.... now I remember Brent Michaels...... Poison was part of that new metal band movement of all that crappy soft metal stuff.... sukked that Motley Crue, GnR and the rest followed suit.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

no.....she had a sex tape with Bret too......that women is a 7-11........
                            [/quote]

Oh okay... Guess I was wrong.

Comment

http://www.knaclive.com/article.asp?ArticleID=3842

yeah...I remember their little lawsuits...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]yep, unfortunately the hearing his effin lawyer (with 0 evidence) created enough doubt that the commisioner wouldn't make a decision. Yep this sucks, we moved her stuff out on Wednesday, and school here started yesterday for CA, but right now we are in limbo..... I really wonder about our legal system...[/quote]

Man that is bogus, sorry to hear that. I would be crying if I had to drop $10K...

I've been going back and forth on an HDTV for about 2 weeks now and that isn't
                                close to what you paid...

What are the options now?

Comment

Working...
                                X