Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Well D looked well first series and eli made a good throw. So far so good!!

Comment

Hey Man!! </P>

yeah i m watching sopcast right now!! </P>

Comment

WEEHOO!!!! INT!! by Madison!!

Comment

Hmmm... still a lot of flags flying this preseason.... not a good sight!

Comment

How is everyone long time no speak hope all is well looking foward to a nice season no matter what anyone of the "experts" say

Comment

Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              With a 50 yard FG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)]

Comment

Bradshaw has to make the team, i like this guy.</P>

and i hope Jennings stays (despite the year off to heal), CUT THAT TOOLBAG TYREE!!!!!!!!!!!!1</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I WANT OUR STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH FIRED!!!

Comment

I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

Everyone has short short memories as to what he has done for the club.... [:$]

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
                    don't want to hear it...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)]
                      [/quote]</P>

Yeah yeah [D]</P>

Comment

stupid double post </P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

He didn't criticize Eli last night, he said exactly what everyone already knows. Fans just
                          don't want to hear it...
                          [/quote]

I mean I'm not gonna trash him, however, this emphasis on Eli being a leader and all is just not who he is. I think ppl are just sick of Tiki throwing folks under the bus, especially NY Giant players &amp; coaches. I love Tiki but damn, picking Rivers and Ben over Eli was a little disappointing. I wouldn't want either over Eli as he's the Giants QB...he (Tiki) acts like he doesn't like the team he just recently left. There seems to be some bad blood there and it is tiresome listening to him speak negatively about the Giants. I'm disappointed that this was his first broadcast and he had nothing positive to say about his former team quite frankly.

Comment

Ok so my take on the game has pretty much made my jitters regarding
                            performance of this years squad settle down some. This team had a lot
                            of fight in them. They made mistakes as all Giants teams do, but they
                            never gave up.

Eli in the pocket with the constant pressure
                            impressed me a lot. He was composed and semi-mobile and it was
                            exciting watching him connect with his receivers.

Our O had flashes of genius and flashbacks disaster but again they played well and I enjoyed watching them.

Defense
                            looked strong on pass protection. However, our run defense still needs
                            some work. Speaking of which our O-line must do better I mean Deihl
                            was annoying me at time, b/c he was just getting run over. But back to
                            the defense, an interception and a couple 3 and outs when McNair was
                            behind center looked great. Much better from last week.

As for
                            the worst part of the night, injuries, I can't say anything but how
                            frustrating it is to see them play so well and get so dinged up in a
                            pointless game. Losing 4 players and our back-up center went down too,
                            but I haven't heard anything on him so who knows. These injuries make
                            me sick to my stomach. I hope everyone minus Jennings can make it back
                            healthy and it doesn't affect their seasons. I hate injuries!

Anyway,
                            I give the Giants a B+ for their fight and consistency up against that
                            nasty Ravens D. They made me proud and silencing that Ravens crowd was
                            so gratifying.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I can't beleive how many people are trashing Tiki on the NBC debut thread on TAGF....

don't want to hear it...
                              [/quote]

I mean I'm not gonna trash him, however, this emphasis on Eli being a leader and all is just not who he is. I think ppl are just sick of Tiki throwing folks under the bus, especially NY Giant players &amp; coaches. I love Tiki but damn, picking Rivers and Ben over Eli was a little disappointing. I wouldn't want either over Eli as he's the Giants QB...he (Tiki) acts like he doesn't like the team he just recently left. There seems to be some bad blood there and it is tiresome listening to him speak negatively about the Giants. I'm disappointed that this was his first broadcast and he had nothing positive to say about his former team quite frankly.
                              [/quote]

I have to agree......I love Tiki the player....but the crap that has come out of his mouth makes me ill............

But this is his new job....I am sure we will hear more.............whatever..........

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[&lt;)] [&lt;)] [&lt;)]
                                [/quote]</p>

Yeah yeah [D]</p>[/quote]

YAY Joshie Poo!!!!!!!!!!!

The fan club rejoices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X