Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Don't even get me started on Sinorice Moss!!!

You know, his older brother is "ok", he's not stellar and he's had his fair share
    of injuries!!! We have injury proned players!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Don't even get me started on Sinorice Moss!!!

You know, his older brother is "ok", he's not stellar and he's had his fair share
      [/quote]Our S&C must suck! Pulled hamstrings! WTF. Sad on Jennings, but who knows if he would have made the regular roster with Plax/Toomer/Smith/and injury Moss, add in Tyree on ST....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Don't even get me started on Sinorice Moss!!!

[/quote]Our S&C must suck! Pulled hamstrings! WTF. Sad on Jennings, but who knows if he would have made the regular roster with Plax/Toomer/Smith/and injury Moss, add in Tyree on ST....[/quote]

I'm not one to be optimistic, I'm pretty pessimistic, but I take all this as a blessing.

We got Jennings out of the way, what is Moss's value now?

Madison and Demps, it's the same thing over and over.

And god forbid Demps actually makes it back in time and is "afraid" to hit...
        I've given him a pass last year and I can't do that again...

I'm not willing to wait another season for our "safety" to learn how to hit again..

Comment

BTW, Demps tackling was extremly poor which led to his dislocated elbow, it is unacceptable
          for an NFL player to lead with his helmet, that leads to either a broken neck or a major stinger.

Secondly, he dislocated his elbow by trying to tackle with his HEAD!! So the landing broke his
          bone...come on already!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, Demps tackling was extremly poor which led to his dislocated elbow, it is unacceptable
            for an NFL player to lead with his helmet, that leads to either a broken neck or a major stinger.

Secondly, he dislocated his elbow by trying to tackle with his HEAD!! So the landing broke his
            bone...come on already!!!
            [/quote]I saw that too!

Comment

hahaha, this girl is getting worse!!!!

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

LOS ANGELES— It seems the Britster has hit another brick wall in the battle to keep full custody of her kids.</p>

According to TMZ.com, longtime lawyer Laura Wasser wants out of her legal liaison with Britney Spears and is preparing to part ways.</p>

Wasser sealed the deal on Spears
              divorce last month, and has apparently put her unhappy client in touch
              with other pros to help her through the hardships of a custody fight.</p>

However, X17 Online is reporting that it was actually Spears who severed ties with Laura. If only the singer had a rep!</p>

And
              just when the troubled starlet could have really done with a little
              magic in her life, Brit’s rumored new love interest, magician Criss Angel, has denied their affair with a little verbal waving of the wand.</p>

"We're not together,” he firmly told People magazine. “Her manager is my manager, and I'm helping with one of her shows. I'm helping with her appearance on MTV."</p></span>

Comment

Prosecutors, who were seeking a prison term of 12 to 18 months, have yet to formally agree to the plea, a source told ESPN's Kelly Naqi. </P>

</P>

"After consulting with his family over the weekend, Michael Vick asked that I announce today that he has reached an agreement with federal prosecutors regarding the charges pending against him," lead defense attorney Billy Martin said in a statement. </P>

</P>

I'm suprised Vick didn't fight it. He could have had his lawyer state, "you must aquit, the dog wasn't Vicks"</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Prosecutors, who were seeking a prison term of 12 to 18 months, have yet to formally agree to the plea, a source told ESPN's Kelly Naqi. </p>

</p>

"After consulting with his family over the weekend, Michael Vick asked that I announce today that he has reached an agreement with federal prosecutors regarding the charges pending against him," lead defense attorney Billy Martin said in a statement. </p>

</p>

I'm suprised Vick didn't fight it. He could have had his lawyer state, "you must aquit, the dog wasn't Vicks"</p>[/quote]

If OJ could get away with murder, Vick could get away with dog fighting.

Comment

Cats freak Joe Buck out...lol</P>

http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=1144889931</P>

Comment

possible titles for Indiana Jones 4 include:

Indiana Jones and the City of Gods
                      Indiana Jones and the Destroyer of Worlds
                      Indiana Jones and the Fourth Corner of the Earth
                      Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
                      Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold
                      Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Covenant

In a related story, here are some possible titles for George Lucas:</P>

George Lucas and the Quest for Relevancy
                      George Lucas and the Legend of the Ridiculous Pompadour
                      George Lucas and His Cats: The Story of a Greying Lesbian
                      George Lucas and the Horrors of Gynecomastia
                      George Lucas and the Creator of Skidmarks
                      George Lucas and the Bullfrog-Like Neck Bulge
                      </P>

Comment

LOL, George Lucas is an Emperor in his own world, er, galaxy, far,far away.</P>

he ain't that bad but....</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</P>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </P>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>[:O]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>infant [:P]...</FONT></P>[/quote]hahaha!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</p>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </p>[/quote]

Hey I can explain this but I am on the phone....lol...hold on...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

I just watched the original Star Wars with my soon to be stepdaughter (8) and I had a bunch of questions.....</P>

How is it that R2 and C3P0 don't remember Tatooine? Wasn't 3PO built there? Why would Obi-wan not remember R2 either? </P>[/quote]

Hey I can explain this but I am on the phone....lol...hold on...
                                [/quote]long conversation...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X