Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oy Vey! Just Oy vey........nothing else to say................................

Watch the video here:

The Hoff Strikes again.....

<DIV class=entry>

By popular demand, we’re proud to present to you this clip from Tuesday night’s finale of America’s Got Talent, capturing the special event that only takes place once or twice a season, in which producers push their carny contestants aside, and allow His Royal Hoffness to step away from the judges table and personally demonstrate to America what the word “talent” truly means, which he accomplishes by getting dressed up all classy and crooning one of the Hoff-tastic ditties that melt hearts and minds like ice cubes in Hell. The actual competition portion of the show is really just an excuse for this to happen. So sit back, relax, and submit yourselves to the awe-inspiring power of a master’s perfect execution of his craft.</P>
    <CENTER><EMBED name=efp pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer align=middle src=http://www.ifilm.com/efp width=410 height=332 type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars="flvbaseclip=2889148&amp;" bgcolor="000000" quality="high"> </CENTER></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

[+o(] but it's still better than this classic..</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oy Vey! Just Oy vey........nothing else to say................................

Watch the video here:

<DIV class=entry>

By popular demand, we’re proud to present to you this clip from Tuesday night’s finale of America’s Got Talent, capturing the special event that only takes place once or twice a season, in which producers push their carny contestants aside, and allow His Royal Hoffness to step away from the judges table and personally demonstrate to America what the word “talent” truly means, which he accomplishes by getting dressed up all classy and crooning one of the Hoff-tastic ditties that melt hearts and minds like ice cubes in Hell. The actual competition portion of the show is really just an excuse for this to happen. So sit back, relax, and submit yourselves to the awe-inspiring power of a master’s perfect execution of his craft.</P>
      <CENTER><EMBED name=efp pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer align=middle src=http://www.ifilm.com/efp width=410 height=332 type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars="flvbaseclip=2889148&amp;" bgcolor="000000" quality="high"> </CENTER></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oy Vey! Just Oy vey........nothing else to say................................

Watch the video here:

<DIV class=entry>

<CENTER><EMBED name=efp pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer align=middle src=http://www.ifilm.com/efp width=410 height=332 type=application/x-shockwave-flash quality="high" bgcolor="000000" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2889148&amp;"> </CENTER></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!</P>

[/quote]don't be dissin the hoff.</P>

j/k</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Sorry GMen4...had a conference call. Anyway...I'm doing well. And yes I'm ready for the season. Tired of the Strahan talks, and the petty feuds I'm ready for folks to play some football and take this mess out on the field.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hey no prob. I had to head out anyway. Yup I agree... Let's hope these distractions end and the Giants can concentrate on some football.

Comment

after the destroying the ring in the bowels of mount doom frodo got a part time job doing this: </P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

after the destroying the ring in the bowels of mount doom frodo got a part time job doing this: </p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic</p>[/quote]

"Raise your foot, raise your other foot, walk in a circle....."

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]

after the destroying the ring in the bowels of mount doom frodo got a part time job doing this: </p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

He was in Back to the Future???

Comment

clearly, he never grew....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]

after the destroying the ring in the bowels of mount doom frodo got a part time job doing this: </P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VV229DbXic</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

which toon is more annoying the puppet master or Montgomerey flea market... to the left...</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk</P>

Comment

Oh lordy.........

<h2>Brit's Dog Injured; SPCA Investigates</h2><p class="byline">Posted Aug 24th 2007 9:37PM by TMZ Staff
                      Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Train Wrecks, Britney Spears</p>TMZ has learned that officials from the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals were at Britney's house today to investigate why her dog was wearing a cast. We're country y'all!

Madeline
                      Bernstein, President of SPCA - L.A., told TMZ tonight, "We have
                      received various sources of complaints throughout the day. Some said
                      that Britney's Yorkie dog was injured and had a cast on, and some said
                      the dog had a broken leg and was not treated. After the calls started
                      pouring in, we did go to Britney's house today [on Mulholland Drive]
                      but were just able to leave a note with the housekeeper. The matter is
                      not if the dog had an accident, but if the dog is getting proper care."

Madeline
                      also told us they haven't heard back from Miss Spears. "Britney is out
                      of town," Bernstein tells us, "but we hope to have an answer soon and
                      get the matter resolved pretty quickly."

Comment

hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have
                        posted on the boards that much either... but i figured id come by quick
                        and say hi, and sorta a bye.

i leave for college today, and im not sure how much time ill have for
                        coming on the boards and everything. ill make it a point to come on
                        atleast once a week. but it just sucks that im going away.

i really dont wanna leave. i have amazing friends that are all staying
                        home and im gonna miss them soo much. i see my family at least once a
                        week, now i will see them once a month, maybe. it's just different and
                        i dont wanna leave. my life's amazing right now.

just figured id let you guys know, and hopefully ill be back to post some more....

Comment

gibril[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have

just figured id let you guys know, and hopefully ill be back to post some more....

[/quote]

hey gibril. good luck with college man, I'm sure you'll have a great time. what course are you going to be doing?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]gibril[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey,
                            what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have

[/quote]

hey gibril. good luck with college man, I'm sure you'll have a great time. what course are you going to be doing?
                            [/quote]

some computer class- it like gets you started with like microsoft accel
                            and all that, western civilizations, calc, composition- english writing
                            class, some class called like college life-its liek a half semester
                            course helping you get used to college, and this class called health
                            through activitites- its a 3 credit class where like half the class is
                            lecture and half the class is like stretching and all that...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

some computer class- it like gets you started with like microsoft accel
                              and all that, western civilizations, calc, composition- english writing
                              class, some class called like college life-its liek a half semester
                              course helping you get used to college, and this class called health
                              through activitites- its a 3 credit class where like half the class is
                              lecture and half the class is like stretching and all that...
                              [/quote]

that sounds pretty good. what college you gonna be attending?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have

[/quote]

good luck in college gibril........it'll be great..........

Work very hard while in school.............and you can play hard too...but not that much! []

Comment

Working...
                                X