Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

some computer class- it like gets you started with like microsoft accel
    and all that, western civilizations, calc, composition- english writing
    class, some class called like college life-its liek a half semester
    course helping you get used to college, and this class called health
    through activitites- its a 3 credit class where like half the class is
    lecture and half the class is like stretching and all that...
    [/quote]

that sounds pretty good. what college you gonna be attending?
    [/quote]

Oneonta State College. it's upstate New York

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have
      posted on the boards that much either... but i figured id come by quick
      and say hi, and sorta a bye.

i leave for college today, and im not sure how much time ill have for
      coming on the boards and everything. ill make it a point to come on
      atleast once a week. but it just sucks that im going away.

i really dont wanna leave. i have amazing friends that are all staying
      home and im gonna miss them soo much. i see my family at least once a
      week, now i will see them once a month, maybe. it's just different and
      i dont wanna leave. my life's amazing right now.

just figured id let you guys know, and hopefully ill be back to post some more....

[/quote]

good luck in college gibril........it'll be great..........

Work very hard while in school.............and you can play hard too...but not that much! []
      [/quote]

yea, i hope it will be great.

and i hope i do work hard. i do have the habbit of procrastinating, but
      i hope i can change that. i know ill get all the hw done, it's just
      those like projects that you neeed to start working on like a month
      before im scared about...

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

some computer class- it like gets you started with like microsoft accel
        and all that, western civilizations, calc, composition- english writing
        class, some class called like college life-its liek a half semester
        course helping you get used to college, and this class called health
        through activitites- its a 3 credit class where like half the class is
        lecture and half the class is like stretching and all that...
        [/quote]

that sounds pretty good. what college you gonna be attending?
        [/quote]

Oneonta State College. it's upstate New York
        [/quote]

cool man, well, I'm outta here. gonna get my dinner then take my girl out for the night.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]

and i hope i do work hard. i do have the habbit of procrastinating, but
          i hope i can change that. i know ill get all the hw done, it's just
          those like projects that you neeed to start working on like a month
          before im scared about...
          [/quote]

You will....you just have to get use to it.......after some time....it'll be ok!

Even when I was a senior in college I would still wait till the last minute to get things done.......lol [:P]

Have fun with all-nighters....stock up on some red bull!

But'll it'll be fine and fun...remember....try and enjoy college also while you are working hard!

Good Luck! [{]

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have

just figured id let you guys know, and hopefully ill be back to post some more....

[/quote]

Good luck in College, bro. Have a fun time!

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey, what's up guys. i know i havent posted in here in awhile, i have

[/quote]

Good luck in college Gibril, we'll miss you! Do well in school...

Comment

Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

"Firefox doesn't know how to open up this address, because the protocol (sop) isn't associated with any program"

Any suggestions or ways around this so I can watch the game?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

"Firefox doesn't know how to open up this address, because the protocol (sop) isn't associated with any program"

[/quote]</P>

Same way I will Bleu, but you have to wait till tomorrow. It's on NFLN at 2 here on the left coast.</P>

Comment

<DIV class=post-body>

Dina Lohan is a good mother.... From InTouch Weekly, Freckletits' 13-year-old sister Ali was involved in a car wreck after sneaking out of the house to meet a boy.</P>
                    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Ali had snuck out of the house to be with her friend, a 16-year-old boy who has a learner’s permit. He had taken the car without his mother’s permission,” says the insider. “Luckily, she was not hurt.” </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, to old fogies like you and me, 16 and 13 aren't all that different. But that's a sophomore in high school dating an 8th grader. What a stud. But let's backtrack: 'snuck out of the house'? You mean Dina Lohan's house? Yeah, I bet she had to beeffn MacGyver to pull that one off.</P>

"Bye mom, I'm gonna go meet up with this Nigerian banker I met on Craigslist."</P>

(looks up from her pile of coke) "Huh? What? Oh, okay, have fun. Call me if you need a cashier's check."</P>

Poor girl. She'd be better off being raised by Michael Vick. Freckletits is such a bad example. </P></DIV>

Comment

Good luck Gibril. Stay in touch.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

[/quote]</p>

Same way I will Bleu, but you have to wait till tomorrow. It's on NFLN at 2 here on the left coast.</p>[/quote]
                        Oh ok, boo! Well at least I'll get to see it though...

Comment

[/quote]

that's weird....I have firefox and it works fine...
                          you should be able to go to www.sopcast.org and downloaded the latest version...
                          then around gametime..or maybe like 3 minutes after the game starts....since things will be delayed....click the link in this website: http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm for the Giants game....should work.....I hope it does....

[]

Comment

GIBRIL!!!!

good luck in school, have fun but stay focused, those 4 years (minimum) will fly by faster than you know.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

[/quote]

that's weird....I have firefox and it works fine...
                              you should be able to go to www.sopcast.org and downloaded the latest version...
                              then around gametime..or maybe like 3 minutes after the game starts....since things will be delayed....click the link in this website: http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm for the Giants game....should work.....I hope it does....

[]
                              [/quote]

Thanks JG...I forgot to mention that I'd never downloaded sopcast before *crickets* so that may have been why it was wasn't working for me. I will try and use that link like you said. Thanks mama!

Comment

I'm currently watching the Colts/Lions game. And the Colts are just a well-oiled machine. No drama just good football all the time. I enjoy watching them play...

Comment

Working...
                                X