Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok I'm in MD so I don't think I get the game. I tried to download the sopcast or whatever it's called but since I have Mozilla Firefox when I click the link an error message comes up that reads.

"Firefox doesn't know how to open up this address, because the protocol (sop) isn't associated with any program"

Any suggestions or ways around this so I can watch the game?
    [/quote]

that's weird....I have firefox and it works fine...
    you should be able to go to www.sopcast.org and downloaded the latest version...
    then around gametime..or maybe like 3 minutes after the game starts....since things will be delayed....click the link in this website: http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm for the Giants game....should work.....I hope it does....

[]
    [/quote]
    I was hoping on this site and link but its not working tonight!

A shame as i was going to record it on sopcast and watch it in the morning before i go on hol, but just gonna listen on radio for a min now! its a shame but as long as they show the regular season games id be happy!

Comment

The sopcast link isnt working but its on tvants
      here.

Comment

though both are pro jets you have WFAn streaming radio and what i'm listening to right now:</P>

<FONT size=5>http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?station=nyc</FONT></P>

</P>

Let's go Defense and fire Tynes he sux the bum!!!!</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Well AG...my QB is making tremendous progress. I'm not 100% pleased but I'm excited about what I've seen over the past two weeks. I hope he keeps up the good work and continues getting better!

Comment

This place is dead! Good night all!

Comment

Morning! Last to leave, first to arrive back!

Anyone here this afternoon?

Comment

Yo yo yo!

Comment

Hello ladies (over 6 hours later), i watched the NFLN replay up until the first series of the 2nd half, then turned it off. </P>

we better hope that the mighty yet fickle football gods spare mercy on us, our 2nd teamers and below play like weird al yankovic in trenton, new jerz...</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Well AG...my QB is making tremendous progress. I'm not 100% pleased but I'm excited about what I've seen over the past two weeks. I hope he keeps up the good work and continues getting better!
                    [/quote]

Eli looked great against the Jets. Pennington however looked horrible. They got lucky
                    on that first play.

I expect Eli to continue to play sharp and accurate throughout the year.

The second half of the season will be very telling, as that is when he seems to regress.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo!
                      [/quote]

Your boy didn't kick very well.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo!
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

WAH!!!!!!!!!!

His kickoffs were deep...and he did get that x-tra point......but that 1 FG....WAH!!! [:'(]

He has to keep on working harder.....time is running out...........

I guess maybe we might pick whatever kicker gets cut from GB.......that's a possibility.......I'll go find out who's cuter...........

Comment

Oh dear....looks like last night was a busy night in celeb la la land......

<h1 class="head"><font size="3">Actor Owen Wilson Hospitalized, Treated for Wrist Wounds, Dehydration, Drug Overdose</font></h1>

and also.....oh my....hope he pulls through and is ok......

<h2>Nick Hogan in Serious Car Accident</h2><p class="byline">
                          </p>UPDATE:
                          Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the
                          car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law
                          enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET.
                          According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's
                          real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost
                          control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the
                          back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire
                          car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the
                          accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had
                          "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh dear....looks like last night was a busy night in celeb la la land......

<h1 class="head"><font size="3">Actor Owen Wilson Hospitalized, Treated for Wrist Wounds, Dehydration, Drug Overdose</font></h1>

and also.....oh my....hope he pulls through and is ok......

<h2>Nick Hogan in Serious Car Accident</h2><p class="byline">
                            </p>UPDATE:
                            Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the
                            car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law
                            enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET.
                            According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's
                            real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost
                            control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the
                            back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire
                            car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the
                            accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had
                            "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

[/quote]

I don't really care much for any of the Hogan's, of course let's hope he recovers but I didn't
                            even know who he was.

Anyways, as for Owen, I don't HATE him as an actor, I just don't know how he got all the
                            good films. He seemed to have come out of nowhere the last 5 years and grabbed up a lot
                            movies. I do like some of his movies and it doesn't surprise me he would be caught up in that
                            drugged up hollywood...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yo yo yo!
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

WAH!!!!!!!!!!

His kickoffs were deep...and he did get that x-tra point......but that 1 FG....WAH!!! [:'(]

He has to keep on working harder.....time is running out...........

I guess maybe we might pick whatever kicker gets cut from GB.......that's a possibility.......I'll go find out who's cuter...........
                              [/quote]

How is Jay Feely doing? I haven't checked up on him..

I do like Josh, he's young and can grow with the team, just don't give me a Grammatica!!!

We've never had deep kickoffs with Feely,...well...sometimes but not all the time..

Josh just needs to keep working on his accuracy....I hope he sticks around...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
                                How is Jay Feely doing? I haven't checked up on him..

[/quote]

He is 2/3 this preseason...I think he missed a 54 yd FG the last game.................

Comment

Working...
                                X