Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Dorkasaurus"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Dorkasaurus"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]anybody around? Watching my dvr of the Giants jets game[/quote]

I am dude, but about to head out. Later!
    [/quote]Well have a good time. Mix looks awesome![/quote]</p>

The Defense looks real good also. Eli is impressive with his ability in the pocket. IF they 1st team plays like they did in the first half.. we are looking at a good team</p>

[/quote]

tyree was added to the injured list by the by.
    i watched the re-play up until the first series of the 2nd half.
    overall i am satisfied with Spags D and the majority of the starting D, not so impressed with anthony wrong or hasslechoke.
    Mix looks good, but TC wants him more for special teams(?), Amani look decent except for that one illegal block he threw. i can't decide if i like droughns or jacobs better as starting TB and bradshaw is real electrifying, at least versus the future dish washers and Wal Mart cashiers...
    [/quote]</p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 14pt;"><span style=""></span></span><span style=""></span><span style="">LOL.....</span>At least someone is putting it in perspective, he did look good but what was he going against. <span style=""></span></p>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><o></o></p>

<span style=""> </span>I see Jacobs being the starter, they really gave him just the vanilla runs up the middle, getting it out in space with show his skills.<span style=""></span> [/quote]</p>

true, but he doesn't appear to be as quick as reuben, at least in my opinion. If these two truly share the load say 50/30 with the remaining 20 going presumably to Bradshaw, i think we may have a real abusive sledgehammer, battering ram scalpel of a RB committee. i don't know what to say of Ward, who really seems to want to prove his worth or the other new guy Grant who also has some hustle.
    </p>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Hello to the new faces in here!

A Misunderstanding? hmmmmm......poor thing.............[8-)]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,294810,00.html

Comment

*snort* lewd conduct. so that's what they call it *wink*wink*

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Dorkasaurus"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]anybody around? Watching my dvr of the Giants jets game[/quote]

I am dude, but about to head out. Later!
          [/quote]Well have a good time. Mix looks awesome![/quote]</P>

The Defense looks real good also. Eli is impressive with his ability in the pocket. IF they 1st team plays like they did in the first half.. we are looking at a good team</P>

[/quote]</P>

They are finally trying to play to Eli's strengths and build up his confidence. No up for grabs passes, nice quick reads, and dinks and donks (west coast style) and Eli is doing well. The second team O line looks like ish....</P>

Can someone answer me why the hell TC had RW returning punts when half of our secondary is out hurt? Don't we have about 10 guys to return punts? Hell put Moss back there, becuase he hasn't shown much in the receiving game.</P>

Comment

Hola! How is everyone today?

Comment

anybody home?????</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

anybody home?????</p>[/quote]

Have no fear, for AG is here....

Comment

<SPAN class=date>08.28.2007</SPAN> HEINZ FIELD IS CRAPPY</P>

</P>

Officials actually considered evacuating the stadium at halftime because a loss of water pressure resulted in fans not being able to flush toilets or wash their hands. Fortunately, the people of Pittsburgh, being from Pittsburgh, can handle some unpleasantness.</P>
                  <BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr. Bruce Dixon, head of the Allegheny County Health Department, was called to the stadium and determined that while not having flushing commodes or water to wash hands was unpleasant, it did not pose an immediate health concern...</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably the best thing about the city of Pittsburgh is that it's just so romantic. Like Paris. No -- Venice! Venice is the one with all the ****ty water in the streets, right? Yeah, that's the one.</P>

Comment

"We all make mistakes," said Michael Vick. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing and I reject it ... I found Jesus and turned my life over to God. I think that's the right thing to do as of right now."</P>

Gee, that didn't take long.</P>

I didn't think the curtain on the "finding Jesus" act would rise until after Vick went to jail, but alas, it came on the same day he made his plea deal official.</P>

It took Paris Hilton a few hours in the slammer before she met Jesus, and Vick does it even before lockup. Who knew?</P>

He must have hired Hilton rep Elliot Mintz as his spokesman over the weekend.</P>

Let's face it. Vick loves dogfighting. He loves the rush it gives him to see dogs that he helped to train maul and kill other dogs. Even his own father and grandfather say as much although their witness to Vick's character is about as solid as Vick's future in football.</P>

When ConVick's dogs didn't perform well, he killed them in a "collective" effort that amounted to electrocution and drowning, and when electricity or water were too much to ask for, he and his cohorts "collectively" body-slammed man's-best-friend to death.</P>

"I made a mistake in using poor judgment and making bad decisions," he said.</P>

Poor judgment? Keyshawn Johnson used poor judgment by writing a book in which he espoused on his greatness on the field. That's poor judgment, especially after you start dropping passes.</P>

Bad decisions? Terrell Owens stuffing a Sharpie in his pants and autographing a football during a game is a bad decision.</P>

What Vick did is called breaking the law. Committing a crime. Intentionally killing a living creature.</P>

For that, prosecutors recommend 12 to 18 months.</P>

That's half the time Andrew Burnett got for grabbing a little bichon frise named Leo off its owner's lap and throwing the dog into oncoming traffic after a road rage incident seven years ago.</P>

At least Burnett had the "road rage" defense. Vick's involvement in killing dogs had nothing to do with emotions. That decision was made in order to cut losses. Why pay to feed and house dogs that don't perform well?</P>

He said we all make mistakes, but ask him to be honest, and he might tell you the only mistake he made was that he associated with the wrong types of people, and in the end, that's what got him caught.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

anybody home?????</P>

[/quote]

Have no fear, for AG is here....
                      [/quote]</P>

uhmmm where?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

<span class="date">08.28.2007</span> HEINZ FIELD IS CRAPPY</p>

</p>

Officials actually considered evacuating the stadium at halftime because a loss of water pressure resulted in fans not being able to flush toilets or wash their hands. Fortunately, the people of Pittsburgh, being from Pittsburgh, can handle some unpleasantness.</p>
                        <blockquote>

Dr. Bruce Dixon, head of the Allegheny County Health Department, was called to the stadium and determined that while not having flushing commodes or water to wash hands was unpleasant, it did not pose an immediate health concern...</p></blockquote>

Probably the best thing about the city of Pittsburgh is that it's just so romantic. Like Paris. No -- Venice! Venice is the one with all the ****ty water in the streets, right? Yeah, that's the one.</p>[/quote]

I guess they bow to each other like in Japan for the time being....

Comment

Vick only found Jesus after he got caught lying to Goodell, than his fake buds, all 3 of them
                          decided to a plea deal, then after all that, his lawyer told him the gig is up.....

That's when he found Jesus, because if any of those events didn't occur, he would
                          still be innocent in his mind....

Comment

Don't forget, if Vick's cousin hadn't been involved with drugs, the dogfighting operation would never have been discovered while investigating Vick's Virginia property.</P>

And if you look back to Vick's initial statements, about associating with the wrong types of people, he was clearly aiming to let those people take the fall for him.</P>

It's kind of like Lindsay Lohan eyeballing the owner of the SUV she allegedly hijacked a few weeks ago while saying to cops, "I wasn't driving, officer. Go on guys, tell him I wasn't driving."</P>

</P>

ON a side note, I'm waiting for Rev. AL to come out and start to speak against Vicks sentence in comparison to HiHo and the chubacabra.</P>

Comment

AG</P>

check your inbox.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Don't forget, if Vick's cousin hadn't been involved with drugs, the dogfighting operation would never have been discovered while investigating Vick's Virginia property.</p>

And if you look back to Vick's initial statements, about associating with the wrong types of people, he was clearly aiming to let those people take the fall for him.</p>

It's kind of like Lindsay Lohan eyeballing the owner of the SUV she allegedly hijacked a few weeks ago while saying to cops, "I wasn't driving, officer. Go on guys, tell him I wasn't driving."</p>

</p>

ON a side note, I'm waiting for Rev. AL to come out and start to speak against Vicks sentence in comparison to HiHo and the chubacabra.</p>[/quote]

You know, even Al has steered away from this one, he knows it is all on VICK.

And if Al even peeps a word, it will be 100% official that all he cares about is opening his
                                mouth and doesn't really care about the actual cause...

Comment

Working...
                                X