Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Good afternoon all! I've got a new job. Sports and Entertainment firm in DC. I'm oh so excited!</P>

What's new with everyone?</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Tiki the ex-Giant is quickly becoming one of my least liked individuals. His dirrahrea of the mouth andcampaign against the Giantsand their success is truly annoying. It seems that since he's no longer apart of the team he wants to make sure they retain a negative image with the media. Actions like this will make hisalready weak case for the Hall of Fame, fade even further, imo. He needs to get a better angle.</p>[/quote]

Yes, angle is key!! He can get his point across, which at this point, "we all get it" much better.
      But Tiki is intelligent and very calculating so he knows what he's doing, there's a purpose for this,
      not sure what it is exactly.

But how do you write a book about your life as a football player when you played football
      less than 12 months ago?? Don't you need a good 2-3 years removed so you can step back and
      give a good analysis on life before and after football????

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

I thought he already got the job? Anyways, you may not want him to be around those
        guys. He might end up turning into a bad egg if you know what I mean...

If he really has the talent, there are much better teams he can go to....

[/quote]

No...I think he just went there for a workout....
        I know! If he gets a job there I hope he is not corrupted!!!! Oh My!!!

I just wish him the best............
        [/quote]

I'm telling you, wherever he goes, it will come down to one play and he will come
        back to haunt us, it's always this way as a Giants fan...

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Good afternoon all! I've got a new job. Sports and Entertainment firm in DC. I'm oh so excited!</p>

What's new with everyone?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Congrats Bleu!!! Sorry if I missed out on your most recent life changes but could
          you catch me up with everything? I thought you had the Obama gig for awhile?
          And how is London?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

Good afternoon all! I've got a new job. Sports and Entertainment firm in DC. I'm oh so excited!</p>

What's new with everyone?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Many congrats Bleu!!!

Can you believe....Sunday...football! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Tiki the ex-Giant is quickly becoming one of my least liked individuals. His dirrahrea of the mouth andcampaign against the Giantsand their success is truly annoying. It seems that since he's no longer apart of the team he wants to make sure they retain a negative image with the media. Actions like this will make hisalready weak case for the Hall of Fame, fade even further, imo. He needs to get a better angle.</p>[/quote]

Yes, angle is key!! He can get his point across, which at this point, "we all get it" much better.
              But Tiki is intelligent and very calculating so he knows what he's doing, there's a purpose for this,
              not sure what it is exactly.

But how do you write a book about your life as a football player when you played football
              less than 12 months ago?? Don't you need a good 2-3 years removed so you can step back and
              give a good analysis on life before and after football????
              [/quote]

Don't forget....he has his radio show tonight...........kinda makes me happy I don't have sirius....

What I find to be the most funny is after all of this....before he/NBC asked TC for an interview that would have been shown at halftime on Sunday....

I honestly wonder if he has any common sense.............

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Don't forget....he has his radio show tonight...........kinda makes me happy I don't have sirius....

What I find to be the most funny is after all of this....before he/NBC asked TC for an interview that would have been shown at halftime on Sunday....

I honestly wonder if he has any common sense.............

[/quote]

Last year I was going to get satellite radio so I can hear his Barbershop. But figured since he
                was retiring might not be worth it.

Now I'm glad I didn't, he sounds really bitter....

Comment

Oh my lord...........

<h1>Paris Hilton tipped to star in Prisoner musical</h1>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh my lord...........

[/quote]

oh jeez, did you see that picture, looks like she fell on her elbow...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh my lord...........

[/quote]

oh jeez, did you see that picture, looks like she fell on her elbow...
                      [/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha!

Good lord....will this never end.........

<h2>What's in the Anna Nicole Book</h2><p class="byline">Posted Sep 4th 2007 11:21AM by TMZ Staff
                      Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith</p>By
                      now you've read media reports of some salacious allegations in Rita
                      Cosby's explosive new book, "Blonde Ambition." TMZ has uncovered some
                      other tidbits you may not have heard. According to a press release
                      issued by Grand Central Books, the book includes:
                      <a target="_blank" href="http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/04/whats-in-the-anna-nicole-book/">
                      </a><a name="continuedcontents"></a>
                      What
                      exactly was found in the hospital room where Daniel died, the same
                      hospital where Anna was still admitted, having just given birth to her
                      new baby three days before her son's highly suspicious death. (Chapter
                      2, pp. 37-41)

How bodyguard Moe Brighthaupt and wife Tasma have
                      changed their story about Anna's death, and what they have to hide
                      about it. How their stories don't match the facts. (Chapter 13, pp.
                      229-234)

The surprising person who was also in the suite the day
                      Anna died, a person who has never been before been revealed. (Chapter
                      1, p. 9)

The strange behavior of Anna's neighbor and
                      psychiatrist, Dr. Khris Eroshovich, and the heavy-handed prescriptions
                      that cost Anna her life. (Chapter 1 and Chapter 13, pp. 229-236)

The
                      shocking truth about what exactly happened on the day Anna died, based
                      on never-before-revealed records, hotel surveillance footage, and
                      conversations. The stunning phone calls Howard K. Stern made prior to
                      and immediately after Anna's death. (Chapter 13, pp. 216-229)

Despite
                      claims of one or two calls saying they believed Anna "collapsed" the
                      day of her death, proof that there were in fact dozens of frantic calls
                      between the key parties and a hotel liaison, all the while no one had
                      called 9-1-1. Hotel employees also say the last thing the Hard Rock
                      Hotel wanted was a high-profile, suspicious death on its property while
                      it was in the midst of selling virtually all of the Hard Rock chain to
                      the Seminole Tribe. (Chapter 13, pp. 215-229)

Comment

Let me tell you Rita knows how to get the news. She has a talent in that.

But her voice is damn annoying!!!

They are talking about Tiki on Stephen A...but now it's the Mets...puke..

Comment

I wish Strahan didn't come back.

And the Giants won the SB this year...that would be IRONIC!!!

Comment

<H1 class=head _extended="true">Larry Birkhead Fires Back at Woman Claiming He Had Sex With Howard K. Stern</H1>
                            <P _extended="true">According to a new book, <B _extended="true">“Blond Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith’s Death”[/B] by journalist <B _extended="true">Rita Cosby[/B], Smith and a friend allegedly caught Stern and Birkhead engaged in oral sex, the New York Daily News reported Sunday.</P>
                            <P _extended="true">"Their bodies were intermingled," says <B _extended="true">Jackie Hatten[/B], described as one of Smith’s closest friends, according to a copy of the book obtained by the Daily News. "It was obvious what was happening."</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I wish Strahan didn't come back.

And the Giants won the SB this year...that would be IRONIC!!!
                              [/quote]

I'm the same way........but we are a better team with the fool......ugh........but I still wish he stayed home...

I just wanna see him shut up and play.....

GAME ON SUNDAY!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

<P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">ONTARIO, Calif.— An 8-month-old boy has died after his mother told police she accidentally cleaned his nose with a cotton swab used earlier to clean a methamphetamine pipe.[/b]</P>
                                <P _extended="true">Samuel Reta of Ontario was declared dead Friday at Loma Linda University Medical Center, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner's office.</P>
                                <P _extended="true">Reta had been in a coma since police responding to a child-not-breathing emergency call early Thursday found him in full cardiac arrest. The baby also has a fractured skull, broken arm and pneumonia, police said.</P>
                                <P _extended="true">Elizabeth Reta, 27, was arrested Thursday and booked for investigation of felony child abuse.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X