Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]<h1 class="head" _extended="true">Larry Birkhead Fires Back at Woman Claiming He Had Sex With Howard K. Stern</h1>
    <p _extended="true">According to a new book, <b _extended="true">“Blond Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith’s Death”[/b] by journalist <b _extended="true">Rita Cosby[/b], Smith and a friend allegedly caught Stern and Birkhead engaged in oral sex, the New York Daily News reported Sunday.</p>
    <p _extended="true">"Their bodies were intermingled," says <b _extended="true">Jackie Hatten[/b], described as one of Smith’s closest friends, according to a copy of the book obtained by the Daily News. "It was obvious what was happening."</p>[/quote]

You are too slow, JG already beat you yesterday with this crazy news!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I wish Strahan didn't come back.

And the Giants won the SB this year...that would be IRONIC!!!
      [/quote]

I'm the same way........but we are a better team with the fool......ugh........but I still wish he stayed home...

I just wanna see him shut up and play.....

GAME ON SUNDAY!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!
      [/quote]

Yeah he better shut his trap and just play. And the media better shuttup too and not keep talking
      about Strahan retiring. Football season is finally here...

I still haven't gotten my HDTV yet, I am too cheap...[:$]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]<p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">ONTARIO, Calif.— An 8-month-old boy has died after his mother told police she accidentally cleaned his nose with a cotton swab used earlier to clean a methamphetamine pipe.[/b]</p>
        <p _extended="true">Samuel Reta of Ontario was declared dead Friday at Loma Linda University Medical Center, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner's office.</p>
        <p _extended="true">Reta had been in a coma since police responding to a child-not-breathing emergency call early Thursday found him in full cardiac arrest. The baby also has a fractured skull, broken arm and pneumonia, police said.</p>
        <p _extended="true">Elizabeth Reta, 27, was arrested Thursday and booked for investigation of felony child abuse.</p>[/quote]

OMG that is horrible!!

Sorry, there are tons of people that contribute absolutely NOTHING to society..

I hate to say humans are a waste but it's true, just like in the Matrix, we just a bunch of
        viruses that overtake everything in our path...

Comment

Sorry, wasn't around much yesterday with trying to study....[]</P>

Sorry JG!</P>

Comment

I really liked this Grant guy I saw in pre-season, I think his # was 39 or 38...

Anyways, we released him to Green Bay. I really think Green Bay is going to use
            him and he will be stellar. He seemed to have really fresh legs and was quick...

Instead we stay with Derrick Ward....I am NOT a fan of Ward...

Comment

Is there a limit on how many guys we can put on IR?
              </P>

A few more roster tidbits … </P>

• OL Todd Londot, who had been waived/injured, was added to injured reserve.</P>

• The Giants added TE Jake Nordin (Northern Illinois) to the practice squad.</P>

• DE Adrian Awasom (hip), WR Plaxico Burress (back), CB Kevin Dockery (hamstring), S Michael Johnson (hamstring), LB Kawika Mitchell (groin), OL Grey Ruegamer (ankle) and LB Reggie Torbor (calf) all returned to practice today.

• FB Robert Douglas (knee), CB Sam Madison (hamstring), WR David Tyree (wrist), T Guy Whimper (ankle) and LB Gerris Wilkinson (knee) are still out.</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I really liked this Grant guy I saw in pre-season, I think his # was 39 or 38...

him and he will be stellar. He seemed to have really fresh legs and was quick...

[/quote]Ward will go on IR in the first two weeks, leaving Bradshaw as our #3 or Ward will be put on the practice squad.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

A few more roster tidbits … </p>

• OL Todd Londot, who had been waived/injured, was added to injured reserve.</p>

• The Giants added TE Jake Nordin (Northern Illinois) to the practice squad.</p>

• DE Adrian Awasom (hip), WR Plaxico Burress (back), CB Kevin Dockery (hamstring), S Michael Johnson (hamstring), LB Kawika Mitchell (groin), OL Grey Ruegamer (ankle) and LB Reggie Torbor (calf) all returned to practice today.

• FB Robert Douglas (knee), CB Sam Madison (hamstring), WR David Tyree (wrist), T Guy Whimper (ankle) and LB Gerris Wilkinson (knee) are still out.</p>[/quote]

WOW!! That is insane!!!

Let's add Derrick Ward to that list as well as Shockey(ankle).

Ward in 3 weeks.

Shockey right before the end of the first half of the season...
                  (Shockey will continue to play all year but in limp mode...you know, kinda like when
                  your car goes in limp mode and you can only go 25 mph an hour to get to
                  your nearest dealer...)

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I really liked this Grant guy I saw in pre-season, I think his # was 39 or 38...

[/quote]Ward will go on IR in the first two weeks, leaving Bradshaw as our #3 or Ward will be put on the practice squad.[/quote]

haha I didn't see this post when I said Ward will go out in 3 weeks.

So you say 2, I say 3...one of us has to be right....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

A few more roster tidbits … </P>

• OL Todd Londot, who had been waived/injured, was added to injured reserve.</P>

• The Giants added TE Jake Nordin (Northern Illinois) to the practice squad.</P>

• FB Robert Douglas (knee), CB Sam Madison (hamstring), WR David Tyree (wrist), T Guy Whimper (ankle) and LB Gerris Wilkinson (knee) are still out.</P>[/quote]

WOW!! That is insane!!!

Let's add Derrick Ward to that list as well as Shockey(ankle).

Ward in 3 weeks.

Shockey right before the end of the first half of the season...
                      (Shockey will continue to play all year but in limp mode...you know, kinda like when
                      your car goes in limp mode and you can only go 25 mph an hour to get to
                      your nearest dealer...)

[/quote]Shockey with a bad ankle is better than most TE's at 100%. Ward however...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Shockey with a bad ankle is better than most TE's at 100%. Ward however...[/quote]

Ward is a 3rd string RB. He's a good backup RB to give our primary RB a breather.

In this case, we have BJ as our primary and Droughns to spell him. They are both they
                        same kind of RB.

Ward is suppose to be the quicker more agile back that changes the pace. But he's not,
                        and I highly highly doubt he can last 16 weeks without an injury. In fact, I don't even
                        know if BJ can last 16 weeks without getting injured!!!

We should have sent Ward to Green Bay and kept Grant....

Comment

THIS JUST IN..

THEY ARE CLOSING THE BACK TO THE FUTURE RIDE IN FLORIDA......

Comment

*sigh* God Bless Carmen!!!
                            http://www.tmz.com/category/carmen-electra/

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

So Tiki is pissed off that his qoute made the front page of papers...

Out of all people Tiki should have known that, this is NY media...NO ONE
                              is immune, and no one is really your friend. NY media are sharks...

Being that he is trying to be part of the NY media, this is a double whammy for him...

Sounds like he was brought down to earth from tiki-land....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]So Tiki is pissed off that his qoute made the front page of papers...

Out of all people Tiki should have known that, this is NY media...NO ONE
                                is immune, and no one is really your friend. NY media are sharks...

Being that he is trying to be part of the NY media, this is a double whammy for him...

Sounds like he was brought down to earth from tiki-land....

[/quote]

He hasn't seemed to learn that if he wants to talk so much....get ready to face criticism....and he doesn't seem able to deal with it..........
                                I doubt he was brought down to earth by all of this..........
                                His book comes out in two weeks.........plus he will be on Sunday for the game......I'm sure he will say something new................
                                Just gotta try and ignore.........what else can we do.......

Oh lordy.....dirty dirty!!

<h2 class="nodeTitle">Get Your Masks Out! </h2>
                                <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
                                <div class="field-label"> </div>
                                <div class="field-items">
                                <div class="field-item">
                                </div>
                                </div>
                                </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">On Sunday night at Dune in the Hamptons Tommy Lee and
                                some skank shocked party goers when they stared ****ing out in the
                                open. Several witnesses say the two were flat out engaging in sexual
                                intercourse on a banquette. </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">A witness said, "When Tommy walked in, he asked,
                                'Is it cool to have sex in here?' The hostess thought he was kidding,
                                but . . . then he just went to town with this girl. We were trying not
                                to pay attention because it was so disgusting."
                                </div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">How can you ****ing NOT look?! First I'd have to make
                                a trip to the free clinic to update all my shots and get a mask, but
                                then I'd be front row and center to see Tommy at bat! Well, I'd have to
                                build a tent out of mosquito net to protect me from the STD fumes, but
                                then I'd seriously enjoy the view.</div>
                                <div align="left"></div>
                                <div align="left">It disgusts me how ****ing dirty he is and I'd still
                                let him go balls deep. I'd probably die from infection, but it'd be
                                worth it!
                                </div>

He doesn't know when to stop

Comment

Working...
                                X