Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]well headed home, and I'll check in tomorrow. Enough drama for me.[/quote]

See ya!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I know right, just like the classless fans that clapped for Clemens to come in when
      Pennington got hurt....

Jload is fun to "want" to come in but you really don't want it to happen. It is obvious
      Eli is head over shoulders better than Jload...

This is just bad....
      [/quote]

I was watching that Pats/Jets game....that was just disgusting act by the fans.....I felt very bad for Chad... he seems like a nice guy and he showed so much heart in trying to get back up.........

That was just sad.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I was watching that Pats/Jets game....that was just disgusting act by the fans.....I felt very bad for Chad... he seems like a nice guy and he showed so much heart in trying to get back up.........

That was just sad.......
        [/quote]

Yup I was watching that game too and I just don't understand Jet fans.

Chad doesn't have a good arm but he's a smart player. He WANTS to be on the field
        unlike some people like Carl Pavano...

Even if you don't like him, I don't see how anyone would clap for someone wearing a Jets
        jersey to get off the field if you're a Jets fan......

I'm glad that this further solidifies that Giants are the class of NY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

That was just sad.......
          [/quote]

Yup I was watching that game too and I just don't understand Jet fans.

Chad doesn't have a good arm but he's a smart player. He WANTS to be on the field
          unlike some people like Carl Pavano...

Even if you don't like him, I don't see how anyone would clap for someone wearing a Jets
          jersey to get off the field if you're a Jets fan......

I'm glad that this further solidifies that Giants are the class of NY!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

i felt bad for chad too. I don't know if Jint fans wouldn't do the same either though. we are harsh towards our players in general as is.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Harooni must have been in the stands.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

i felt bad for chad too. I don't know if Jint fans wouldn't do the same either though. we are harsh towards our players in general as is.
              [/quote]

Talk radio was all over this and Jet fans called in saying they were disgusted.

I sure hope Giants fans would never do this.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think they would.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think they would.[/quote]

Well then lets hope they are smart enough to see the outcome of what the Jets did
                  and reminds them not to behave this way.

I think if it weren't for the unfortunate Everett story, the media would be all over Jet fans.
                  So they were spared...

Comment

Ledger: Kiwanuka may return to DE

Comment

Why do we lose so much...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                        <H3 class=entry-header>From Staples......</H3>
                        <H3 class=entry-header>Giants say Eli, Osi day to day... Some say otherwise</H3>
                        <DIV class=entry-content>
                        <DIV class=entry-body>

OK, here's what everyone's saying:</P>

-- Giants say Eli has a bruised A-C joint in a statement; TC says Eli has a sprained shoulder, which means it's separated. So ESPN is somewhat right. But he's day to day, and neither Eli nor TC is ruling the QB out for Sunday. Hey, Eli shook Blauber's hand. "Vigorously," Blaubs reported. He's cured!</P>

Seriously -- it's not as minor as Eli made it out to be, but it's not necessarily an automatic month either.</P>

-- Osi has an irritation of the lateral meniscus in his left knee and the Giants say he's day to day. A person close to the situation said Umenyiora will miss a month. Who's right? Who knows? Osi wasn't around today and TC isn't ruling anything out there either... Not even moving Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE if Umenyiora's injury is serious.</P>

-- The only sure thing is Jacobs' sprained MCL. Three-to-five weeks for him.</P>

-- Oh, and Barry Cofield hyperextended his knee. But he's fine. Swear.</P>

And, lastly, Terrell Owens did give Gibril Wilson the finger after T.O.'s second TD... Which prompted Wilson to shove Owens and draw a personal foul. "I think it goes back to last year. We don't exactly get along," Wilson said. Maybe he doesn't get fined for retaliating.</P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I know what that's like... 3-5 weeks if he's lucky...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"]
                          <H3 class=entry-header>From Staples......</H3>
                          <H3 class=entry-header>Giants say Eli, Osi day to day... Some say otherwise</H3>
                          <DIV class=entry-content>
                          <DIV class=entry-body>

OK, here's what everyone's saying:</P>

-- Giants say Eli has a bruised A-C joint in a statement; TC says Eli has a sprained shoulder, which means it's separated. So ESPN is somewhat right. But he's day to day, and neither Eli nor TC is ruling the QB out for Sunday. Hey, Eli shook Blauber's hand. "Vigorously," Blaubs reported. He's cured!</P>

Seriously -- it's not as minor as Eli made it out to be, but it's not necessarily an automatic month either.</P>

-- Osi has an irritation of the lateral meniscus in his left knee and the Giants say he's day to day. A person close to the situation said Umenyiora will miss a month. Who's right? Who knows? Osi wasn't around today and TC isn't ruling anything out there either... Not even moving Mathias Kiwanuka back to DE if Umenyiora's injury is serious.</P>

-- The only sure thing is Jacobs' sprained MCL. Three-to-five weeks for him.</P>

-- Oh, and Barry Cofield hyperextended his knee. But he's fine. Swear.</P>

And, lastly, Terrell Owens did give Gibril Wilson the finger after T.O.'s second TD... Which prompted Wilson to shove Owens and draw a personal foul. "I think it goes back to last year. We don't exactly get along," Wilson said. Maybe he doesn't get fined for retaliating.</P></DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I know what that's like... 3-5 weeks if he's lucky...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh, nvm, I had a torn MCL...</P>

Comment

yo Tent, whats up?

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up b/c ppl are telling me ESPN says he's out for a month and then I read he's day-to-day.

Comment

From Mikey G</P>

<FONT size=5>Ledger: Separation anxiety</FONT></P>

<FONT size=5></FONT></P>

ESPN reported yesterday afternoon Manning suffered a separated shoulder and will miss at least one month. A few minutes later, the Giants released a statement saying Manning's injury was a contusion to his right A-C joint and that he would be day-to-day -- a prognosis that doesn't seem to indicate he'll still be sidelined in early October. </P>

At one point, coach Tom Coughlin referred to Manning's injury as a "sprained shoulder," which often coincides with a separation. But when asked if the ESPN report was accurate, Coughlin said, "No. I don't know where that report comes from. I don't know where, supposedly, the information was found." </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X