Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Cleveland has traded former starting quarterback Charlie Frye to the Seattle Seahawks for a sixth-round pick, FOXSports.com has learned. </P>

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...SO2&amp;ATT=MA</P>

Comment

hope this works out for the raiders........</P>
      <DIV class=storyHeadline><FONT size=6>Sources: Russell agrees to $61M deal </FONT></DIV>
      <DIV class=storyHeadline>
      <DIV>After lengthy negotiations, No.1 pick JaMarcus Russell and the Oakland Raiders have finally agreed to a deal, sources have told FOXSports.com.</DIV>

</P>The six-year contract agreed to Monday night is worth $61 million, including $32 million guaranteed. It's the richest contract ever for a rookie.

The two sides negotiated on Friday and Saturday, while breaking Sunday for Oakland's season opener, with each party being confident they could get a deal done to have him practice by Wednesday. An official announcement could come Tuesday.</P></DIV>

Comment

skip Russel, f'n greedy baby. what he did thus far, Eli's actions not with-standing; to me was very uncouth...

he better be the balls when he suits up or else i hope chokeland grinds his nuts!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

lordy lordy lordy..........[8-)]

http://www.dlisted.com/node/14983

<div align="left">Tommy Lee took to his blog to give his side of the whole Kid Rock fight. These are grown ****ing men.</div>
          <div align="left"></div>
          <div align="left">Tommy writes: </div>
          <div align="left"></div>
          <div align="left">
          <blockquote>Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great
          time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the MTV awards
          in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and
          sits on my lap who I love and adore....and also say hello to my friend
          Travis Barker and his wife!.....and i get a text from another friend P.
          Diddy and he says come sit with me.....and he's sitting with Miss HOT
          Megan FOX so I go over and sit with P! Not a minute later and Alicia
          Keys starts her amazing performance....("I apologize sweetie.....I had
          nothing to do with the timing and disrespect")......back to the
          stupid-ness!!....so..... I get a tap on the shoulder from Kid
          Pebble...I stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey
          dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call
          it that!?....more like a ***** slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to
          knock this jealous country bumpkin the f$%k OUT....and before I can
          have a meeting with my fist and his ugly *** mug ....security guards...
          grab me and haul my *** outta the <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">award </span><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">show</span></font>!
          So I'm fine and of course leave to my room with police and owner of the
          Palm's George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bull****!...
          Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">MTV</span></font> for the disrespectful bull**** caused by a piece of **** called Kid Pebble!!
          </blockquote>
          </div>
          <div align="left"></div>
          <div align="left">Name dropper! He had me at Kid Pebble, because you know Tommy giggled for days at that one. He was really proud of himself. </div>
          <div align="left"></div>
          <div align="left">It's still really unclear as to why the hell Kid
          Pebble ***** slapped Tommy. If Kid did it for no reason he's my new
          hero. I love a ***** that will just storm in and slap a ho for no
          reason. So "Dynasty!" </div>
          <div align="left"></div>
          <div align="left">Kid Pebble is also soooo lucky, because Tommy was
          about to give him a piece and then Pebble would've had to be treated
          for who knows what kind of diseases! Oh wait, he already has them! </div>

Comment

Tommy Lee vs Kid Rock is like the anti-WWE where you take two scrawny pretzel armed doffuses who slap one another like a bunch of sissies.

Comment

Eli cleared to play</P>

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...s_manning.html</P>

Comment

Willie Joe is gone....</P>

Anybody seen SMS lately? Where have the mods been? </P>

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Fjz...fl%2Dgiants%2F</P>

We should all remember the significance of today and remember those whose lives were lost six years ago.</P>

Comment

I remember going into work 6 years ago...I was cranky and tired..Giants lost to Broncos the night before and I was up late...</P>

Heard a cessna had crashed into the World Trade Center...than heard the radio guy say he just saw another plane hit...and said..."Oh no...a terrorist attack..I think...or something like that"</P>

Got to work and everyone congregated around the TV and gradually left the office (we were in a skyscraper)...I remember calling my wife and telling her not to turn on the TV (my kids were a little under 2 and did not want their first memory to be of that).</P>

I am from Montreal and was deeply saddened...and forget all the politics crap...those were real everyday people going to work to support families.</P>

I visit NY regularly on business and am always touched by the resiliency of NYers...</P>

It is not an American thing in my mind...it is a humanity thing...that humans could do that to humans...</P>

I can never understand that.</P>

Comment

At 2:10 in the Video you can see the building where my mom used to work (it's the black one to the left, the second plane overflew it prior to impacting the second tower). I remember a phone call that morning from a friend (I was living on the West Coast) that said I had to put on the news. I tried to call my mom and couldn't get through. I left a message at her house in Westchester. She was able to get on the last train out of the city before they shut the system down.</P>

I remember flying missions the next few days, and it was erie, there was no one flying.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Willie Joe is gone....</p>

Anybody seen SMS lately? Where have the mods been? </p>[/quote]

SMS has a new job right now...so he is not able to get near a computer as much...........

Comment

The official first week FF report.

<ul><li class="first current"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">160.72</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">233.56</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">
                          JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">167.08</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">199.32</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">
                          Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">121.48</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">278.64</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">
                          SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">218.68</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">214.36</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">
                          Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">208.90</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">181.18</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!
                              [/quote]

We'll all get the hang of it...I'm still learning it too....

I haven't seen Frute in awhile.....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Damn...I lost! Boooo

Onwards to week 2!
                                [/quote]

We'll all get the hang of it...I'm still learning it too....

I haven't seen Frute in awhile.....

Comment

Working...
                                X