Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

I am working as we speak....

=(

[/quote]

What's the matter bro?
      [/quote]

Nahh just the work is never ending that's all....

What's new with you?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]

Here you go AG... some more pics of that teacher</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Who is that, mjg? Very nice...
        [/quote]that's pamela rogers turner who was arrested last year for dating her 13 year old student (while married) and released from prison, only to be arrested again for sending a vid to the kid on his cell phone...[/quote]</P>

</P>

that "kid" must have a hell of a schlong</P>

</P>

</P>

or her hubby's got one of Jerry's Kids[:|]</P>

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up guys?
          [/quote]

Not much, had a rough day at work....what about you guys?
          [/quote]

You too? My day started off bad when I got cut off turning into work this morning, on top of that I haven't slept well in the last few days. Really stressed out over the Giants.
          [/quote]

Me too....and I shouldn't let a sports team stress me out this much....but oh jeez....the season just started and things are already a mess................

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up guys?
            [/quote]

Not much, had a rough day at work....what about you guys?
            [/quote]

You too? My day started off bad when I got cut off turning into work this morning, on top of that I haven't slept well in the last few days. Really stressed out over the Giants.
            [/quote]

Me too....and I shouldn't let a sports team stress me out this much....but oh jeez....the season just started and things are already a mess................
            [/quote]

Yup!! I haven't been able to sleep either...

I've been going to bed lately around 1-2AM and waking up like a zombie...

That starts off my day BAD!!!

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

</p>

that "kid" must have a hell of a schlong</p>

</p>

</p>

or her hubby's got one of Jerry's Kids[:|]</p>[/quote]

He's one lucky kid.... [:$]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

What's new with you?
                [/quote]

I hear ya. Not much other than being stressed out. At least the Yanks are winning so that helps.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Yup... and hopefully things turn out better. We've gone through enough already.

Comment

Yup!! I haven't been able to sleep either...

I've been going to bed lately around 1-2AM and waking up like a zombie...

That starts off my day BAD!!!

[/quote]

The last time I slept well was Sat night........
                    I have bags under my eyes....I'm tired and cranky.....I hate all this uncertainty...and all the poopiness with this team...
                    I hate that we have a defense that cannot stop a 90 year old grandmother from crossing the street
                    I have the replay of the game on right now while also following the Yankees game....and I have tears in my eyes!!

Boooooo!

Damn it!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

What's new with you?
                      [/quote]

I hear ya. Not much other than being stressed out. At least the Yanks are winning so that helps.
                      [/quote]

THANK GOD for the Yanks, although they stunk up the joint earlier, they are playing good
                      right now.

I can't wait for this weekend rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

The last time I slept well was Sat night........
                        I have bags under my eyes....I'm tired and cranky.....I hate all this uncertainty...and all the poopiness with this team...
                        I hate that we have a defense that cannot stop a 90 year old grandmother from crossing the street
                        I have the replay of the game on right now while also following the Yankees game....and I have tears in my eyes!!

Boooooo!

Damn it!
                        [/quote]

I excused myself from a meeting today because I didn't want to say anything rude or nasty!!
                        I was that cranky...

I am just really bitter about the Giants, this team just can't do anything right. It's either drama
                        or injuries or both...

This defense will forever be porous....

Comment

THANK GOD for the Yanks, although they stunk up the joint earlier, they are playing good
                          right now.

I can't wait for this weekend rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!
                          [/quote]

Definitely!! I still want the division, screw the WC. It f'in sucked that Tampa blew the game last night. They're barely beating the Bosux right now.

Comment

All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

Remember how crazy the Yanks were in the beginning of the year......look how far they have come...[]

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

Remember how crazy the Yanks were in the beginning of the year......look how far they have come...[]
                              [/quote]

I don't even want to think about it. They were pathetic. Imagine if they played this great earlier in the year... I'm glad that the baseball season's a long one or else we'd be in trouble right now.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]All I have to say is thank god for the Yankees.........

[/quote]

I don't even want to think about it. They were pathetic. Imagine if they played this great earlier in the year... I'm glad that the baseball season's a long one or else we'd be in trouble right now.
                                [/quote]

LOL.....those were the bad times....very depressing.....oy vey

TB sucks ***....4-3 game....can they hold onto this lead and beat Boston? Ugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X