Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all hell has broken loose in TAGF. i mean AP is upset, so is Stray, the high-n-mighty "true" Jint fans are bashing the "know-nothing" Jint fans. i mean take the d**k outta your mouths ya' know? who died and left them as the grand poobah of all things Giants?

anyway, it's been rather quiet around the "cooler" what's going on?
    [/quote]</p>

Exactly right. Who wants to hear someone (The media) who most have never played a down in their lives, criticize you. AP said his comments sarcastically, and of course, our true blue fans read between the lines..... give me a break.</p>[/quote]

honestly General Sports and this thread to be particular are an OASIS from the "mad-house". my God, so many sanctimonious "true" fans in there and all of them breaking your balls 'cause you tell it like it is.
    the irony is that with they "say" about you actually applies to them as well...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all hell has broken loose in TAGF. i mean AP is upset, so is Stray, the high-n-mighty "true" Jint fans are bashing the "know-nothing" Jint fans. i mean take the d**k outta your mouths ya' know? who died and left them as the grand poobah of all things Giants?

[/quote]</p>

Exactly right. Who wants to hear someone (The media) who most have never played a down in their lives, criticize you. AP said his comments sarcastically, and of course, our true blue fans read between the lines..... give me a break.</p>[/quote]

Wait.....let me get my air horn.........

Comment

It's like the Tiki stuff, they tend to blow things out of proportion over there. I really wish an age was required for a logon. That would explain a lot. </P>

</P>

I equate the AP thing to something near and dear. When you flock up a landing, you know you flocked up, and the last thing I want to hear is from some jerk who has never landed a plane in their life.......</P>

Welcome to our "sanctuary"</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Exactly right. Who wants to hear someone (The media) who most have never played a down in their lives, criticize you. AP said his comments sarcastically, and of course, our true blue fans read between the lines..... give me a break.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]what kind of air horn do you use?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]what kind of air horn do you use?[/quote]

I'm gonna get whichever one our leader on defense uses.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

Exactly right. Who wants to hear someone (The media) who most have never played a down in their lives, criticize you. AP said his comments sarcastically, and of course, our true blue fans read between the lines..... give me a break.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]maybe he will use a whistle next time, or just sick Mikey on some defenseless reporter....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]maybe he will use a whistle next time, or just sick Mikey on some defenseless reporter....[/quote]

That'll probably happen.......god bless our manly players....for spending all this time defending themselves against the evil media from asking them questions that people are normally asked......

maybe he'll be eating a turkey sandwich too......[:P]

I'm just waiting for Eli to whip out an airhorn and start crying the next time he reads a paper or is asked a question..........

Comment

turkey sandwich??????

Comment

1) well to change the topic, i just wanna say that as an african-American (read: black dude), i think OJ Simpson is a muthf**kin' moron to the Nth degree.

what a dummy, you get away with murder yet still find ways to keep yourself in the public spotlight by doing (continual) criminal acts. definition of a BoBo Supreme!!!! idiot.

2) Has Brit killed herself yet? My God, her world is quickly evaporating around her and i honestly feel kind of bad for her, and especially the boys.

Comment

She's sucking on a pacifier......oy

<b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">A Little Bit Of Ectasy</h1>[/b]
                      <div class="content">
                      <div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
                      <div class="field-label"> </div>
                      <div class="field-items">
                      <div class="field-item">
                      </div>
                      </div>
                      </div>
                      <div align="left"></div>
                      <div align="left">Brit Brit spent some quality time with <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(255, 0, 255); color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-size: 13px; position: static; padding-bottom: 1px; background-color: transparent;">SPF</span></font> while shopping in Beverly Hills yesterday. Once again she created a media frenzy which <font style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;" color="#ff00ff"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana; font-weight: 400; font-size: 13px; position: static;">SPF</span></font>
                      did not seem to enjoy. He was probably crying from the stench of her
                      weave. Look at that thing! It's trying to run away from her nasty ***
                      scalp. </div>
                      <div align="left"></div>
                      <div align="left">Brit also sucked on a pacifier while she browsed. Someone dropped a little E! </div>
                      <div align="left"></div>
                      <div align="left">I can't even comment on those hideous Santa Claus
                      clogs. Where the hell do you even purchase such trash?! Santa's
                      Village! She probably did.</div>
                      <div align="left"></div>
                      <div align="left">If you want more of Brit, click here to see a million more pics of her little outing yesterday.
                      </div></div>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]1) well to change the topic, i just wanna say that as an african-American (read: black dude), i think OJ Simpson is a muthf**kin' moron to the Nth degree.

what a dummy, you get away with murder yet still find ways to keep yourself in the public spotlight by doing (continual) criminal acts. definition of a BoBo Supreme!!!! idiot.

2) Has Brit killed herself yet? My God, her world is quickly evaporating around her and i honestly feel kind of bad for her, and especially the boys.

[/quote]I really wonder about OJs IQ. He chops his exwifes head off, goes on the car chase, get aquitted, has the road rage incident, gets out of it, and now, he sets up his own sting (rather than just call the police) to steal back his stolen goods. </P>

2) I can't believe there are people out there who feel bad for britho. Noone forced her to party her *** off. I think she got off easy not losing custody of her kids, who would have thunk it that Brit not K-fed is the real dirtbag.</P>

Comment

Ouch.....this is a good excuse to fumble....</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ9sNwjRYZo</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]1) well to change the topic, i just wanna say that as an african-American (read: black dude), i think OJ Simpson is a muthf**kin' moron to the Nth degree.

[/quote]I really wonder about OJs IQ. He chops his exwifes head off, goes on the car chase, get aquitted, has the road rage incident, gets out of it, and now, he sets up his own sting (rather than just call the police) to steal back his stolen goods. </P>

2) I can't believe there are people out there who feel bad for britho. Noone forced her to party her *** off. I think she got off easy not losing custody of her kids, who would have thunk it that Brit not K-fed is the real dirtbag.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i don't know, having grown up with a lot of struggles myself i'm kind of a Underdog supporter. no matter what happens even though she brought this on herself, the children will suffer. they could grow up all "confused" if you get my meaning.</P>

Comment

So, you're a deputy in Palm Beach County, Florida and a guy your hot blond 22-year-old wife works with at the local grocery store comes to you with a videotape and says, "I don't want to ruin your day." You should pretty much know that it's not going to be a good day. And, of course, once you see the tape and it shows your wife having sex with an underage boy, you know the whole week is shot. Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>WPBF - link includes video clip</FONT>:
                              </P>
                              <BLOCKQUOTE>The wife of a Palm Beach County sheriff's deputy has been arrested after a videotape showing her having sex with a 16-year-old boy came into police hands, investigators said.
                              Jessica Wink, 22, German Armentano, 18, and the 16-year-old boy were taken into custody Wednesday after police said Armentano provided detectives with a videotape of Wink and the boy having sex.
                              According to a police report, Armentano got into an argument with Wink and decided to show her husband the videotape he made of her and the teenage boy on June 18.
                              Armentano told Wink's husband, "I don't want to ruin your day," before the two met at a Checker's in Wellington where they viewed the tape, according to the report.
                              Investigators said Armentano told police that he, Wink, and the teen had previously talked about videotaping sexual activity between the three, but, on this occasion, Armentano did not engage in sexual acts while it was being recorded.
                              Wink and Armentano made their first appearance in court Thursday morning. They currently remain in the Palm Beach County Jail.</BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

it's weird when you're an adolescent boy such things seem so cool, then you grow up and you're actually grossed out by such things.

Comment

Working...
                                X