Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Ward took a nasty hit in his defence. THat was a horrible horse collar on him. I just get concerned that we tend to play to our opponents ability (Texans/Bucs last year). I heard a rumor of a possible trade of Droughns to bucs....... Don't know if we should do that with two backs not 100%.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Ward took a nasty hit in his defence. THat was a horrible horse collar on him. I just get concerned that we tend to play to our opponents ability (Texans/Bucs last year). I heard a rumor of a possible trade of Droughns to bucs....... Don't know if we should do that with two backs not 100%.[/quote]

Well if you watched the Dallas/Buffalo game, Roy Williams did two things that scumbag...

Not only did he horsecollar, which the announcers quickly reminded everyone that the rule came
      because of him!! He was fined earlier this season for horsecollaring yet again, this time he did it
      AND he facemasked the opponent....

He got called for the facemask but the NFL will fine him later for the horsecollar...

So at what point do you suspend the guy instead of fining him $2 when he can pay that all day long?

Back the trade rumors, I agree, Droughns really is a pretty solid backup, I would not trade him at all...
      If BJ were to get hurt again,(very possible...he's injury prone) and Ward can't get his ankle healthy, we will be doomed without Droughns....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.[/quote]

no i got ostracized yesterday for bringing up the word "trap" and then it got better when i was told that obviously i never played football just because i didn't put on my wanna-be coach face complete with play-calling and playbook jargon.

i swear sometime TAGF is a dumb a** place to post!

anyway how's everyone doing?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"]Am I the only one worried about the Falcons. TAGF is practically guaranteeing a win. What I'm concerned is that they have a good TE, and an accurate passer.[/quote]

no i got ostracized yesterday for bringing up the word "trap" and then it got better when i was told that obviously i never played football just because i didn't put on my wanna-be coach face complete with play-calling and playbook jargon.

i swear sometime TAGF is a dumb a** place to post!

anyway how's everyone doing?
          [/quote]

TAGF is a bunch of foolish 13 year olds....

I still beleive we are going to win. Our record is good at Atlanta....

Comment

I'm worried about the game against Atlanta.....

But then again..I worry about every game...I think they all will be tough....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I'm worried about the game against Atlanta.....

But then again..I worry about every game...I think they all will be tough....
              [/quote]

I think they are too distracted. Plus I don't get the feeling they are really hungry at all
              to win...they may go all out and win this one game against us(that would be our luck)
              but they are definitley going to have a losing record this season...

Comment

all I'm saying is we are not an "elite" team,we're borderline "good" and "above average", therefore we do not enjoy the luxury of looking at garbage games and just assuming it's lock for a Win.

Comment

Good god...I am so sick of hearing about "The Game of the Century" ...otherwise known as Pats vs. Cowturds....

Everywhere I go..there is is......blah!

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]all I'm saying is we are not an "elite" team,we're borderline "good" and "above average", therefore we do not enjoy the luxury of looking at garbage games and just assuming it's lock for a Win.
                    [/quote]I agree with you 100%. It's a nice article on MVN, but I won't believe this D is elite until it is consistent, which it has yet to prove. On a side note, I can't stand people that mumble, and some dude at work here is a horrible mumbler, and he just called me and I couldn't understand a damn word.......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Good god...I am so sick of hearing about "The Game of the Century" ...otherwise known as Pats vs. Cowturds....

Everywhere I go..there is is......blah!
                      [/quote]Yeah, ESPN doesn't know who they are gonna fellatiate more... Homo or Brady.....

Comment

Mcnabb is an accurate passer as well and got destroyed. They say games are won and lost in the trenches and I can't believe Atlanta will match up against our Dline.</P>

I know trap games and taking too lightly but we're not 4-1 we don't have a luxury to coast so I don't think they will take this one lightly. We get a Dallas loss it fires them up to close the gap, a Dallas win it fires them up to keep pace. I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</P>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</P>

Norwood the "x" factor both on O and especially STs. I think the draw play will be the only success they have all day.</P>

Giants 17 - 6</P>

Comment

You know last year I cringed watching Feeley kick, not I just close my eyes...... Lord help us if we get into a close game this year and have to rely on Tynes.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]

I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</p>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</p>[/quote]

call me defensive, call me jaded, call me sensitive but talk like this in TAGF will invite the "real" fans to talk down to you 'cause "obviously" you know nothing of football.

sorry, i am beginning to detest TAGF or more specifically the "types" of posters there.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]

I would play a 5 man front almost every play, run blitz and let them try and get the ball thrown over 6 yards.</p>

Osi Robbins Tuck Stray Kiwi....who do you block? Stray or Tuck would get free constantly if Osi gets doubled. Bring Mitchell up on Osis right and no way they can get a 5 step drop.</p>[/quote]

call me defensive, call me jaded, call me sensitive but talk like this in TAGF will invite the "real" fans to talk down to you 'cause "obviously" you know nothing of football.

sorry, i am beginning to detest TAGF or more specifically the "types" of posters there.
                              [/quote]

That's why we joked around with a coaching staff last year. We only wanted the sound minded and reasonable posting in here!!

I haven't said this in awhile, but we are a troll-free zone!!!

Comment

How's everyone doing right now?

It's pretty cold out, but at least the Bulls won.

Comment

Working...
                                X