• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

INT AP!!!! NICE!!!

Comment

Pierce made up for the earlier crap with that INT!

Comment

Defense really won this game.

Our offense hasn't really put that much on the board.....

Comment

Our Redzone stinks!!!

Comment

Can we get a TD, please?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Can we get a TD, please?
              [/quote]

It's pulling teeth!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Can we get a TD, please?
                [/quote]

It's pulling teeth!!
                [/quote]

I know.... It's freaking killing me!!

Comment

Just as I finished typing that, we score!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Just as I finished typing that, we score!!!
                    [/quote]

Yeah it's about time. I was hoping we could score at will against this team.

Now it's time to control the clock and take out some starters...

Mainly Plax...take him out.....even bring in some backups on the OL...

Comment

I would take out Shockey as well...he's done for the day....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Just as I finished typing that, we score!!!
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, dude. We don't need anymore injuries. I want this team healthy when we face Dallas in 3 weeks.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Just as I finished typing that, we score!!!
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, dude. We don't need anymore injuries. I want this team healthy when we face Dallas in 3 weeks.
                          [/quote]

Exactly, we were missing Osi against Dallas and see what happened!!

So, on the defensive side, I'd take out Osi and Strahan.

Comment

From the Moose's mouth that we might beat Dallas. Who would've thought?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]From the Moose's mouth that we might beat Dallas. Who would've thought?
                              [/quote]

That loss really hurt because it was our first game at a hostile environment.

Do you know if we won that game, we would be 3-0 in the division?

As well as then having to play Dallas AT the Meadowlands??

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Exactly, we were missing Osi against Dallas and see what happened!!

So, on the defensive side, I'd take out Osi and Strahan.

[/quote]

Yup. We don't want to go through that again. Imagine if this Defense played like this the whole year? We'd be undefeated, and it would be Dallas chasing us!!

Comment

Working...
                                X