Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Morning everyone! Gotta run to a meeting....
    [/quote]RUN ASIAN RUN!!!

Comment

Good morning everyone, today is my big court date.

I'll let you know what happens tonight.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]Good morning everyone, today is my big court date.

[/quote]

Good luck Chopper!

Comment

[/quote]good luck and this should cheer you up.</P>
          <H1>Oh I say! The tennis tournament that uses models as ballgirls</H1>

<SPAN class=artDate>Last updated at 00:59am on 20th October 2007</SPAN> </P>

Could this be the prettiest ballgirl in tennis history? Hugo Boss would certainly like us to think so. </P>

Showing off her ever-ready ball skills, this catwalk beauty was just one of a team of trained adult models appearing at the Madrid Masters in Spain. </P>

Despite drawing the ire of Spanish government officials, equality groups and even American hero Andre Agassi, the marketing stunt looks set to stay. </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Chopper"]Good morning everyone, today is my big court date.

[/quote]

Good luck Chopper!
            [/quote]

Thank you.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]good luck and this should cheer you up.</p>
              <h1>Oh I say! The tennis tournament that uses models as ballgirls</h1>

<span class="artDate">Last updated at 00:59am on 20th October 2007</span> </p>

Could this be the prettiest ballgirl in tennis history? Hugo Boss would certainly like us to think so. </p>

</p>

Showing off her ever-ready ball skills, this catwalk beauty was just one of a team of trained adult models appearing at the Madrid Masters in Spain. </p>

Despite drawing the ire of Spanish government officials, equality groups and even American hero Andre Agassi, the marketing stunt looks set to stay. </p>

</p>[/quote]

Suddenly, I'm a tennis fan.

Comment

howd it go chopper, what happened?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]good luck and this should cheer you up.</P>
                  <H1>Oh I say! The tennis tournament that uses models as ballgirls</H1>

<SPAN class=artDate>Last updated at 00:59am on 20th October 2007</SPAN> </P>

Could this be the prettiest ballgirl in tennis history? Hugo Boss would certainly like us to think so. </P>

Showing off her ever-ready ball skills, this catwalk beauty was just one of a team of trained adult models appearing at the Madrid Masters in Spain. </P>

Despite drawing the ire of Spanish government officials, equality groups and even American hero Andre Agassi, the marketing stunt looks set to stay. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's an odd place to keep the balls, no? lol</P>
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]howd it go chopper, what happened?[/quote]

I still didn't go yet. I have to be there at 5:30.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="BJacobs27"]howd it go chopper, what happened?[/quote]

I still didn't go yet.* I have to be there at 5:30.

[/quote]

Good luck Big C

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]good luck and this should cheer you up.</p>
                        <h1>Oh I say! The tennis tournament that uses models as ballgirls</h1>

<span class="artDate">Last updated at 00:59am on 20th October 2007</span> </p>

Could this be the prettiest ballgirl in tennis history? Hugo Boss would certainly like us to think so. </p>

</p>

Showing off her ever-ready ball skills, this catwalk beauty was just one of a team of trained adult models appearing at the Madrid Masters in Spain. </p>

Despite drawing the ire of Spanish government officials, equality groups and even American hero Andre Agassi, the marketing stunt looks set to stay. </p>

</p>[/quote]

Suddenly, I'm a tennis fan.
                        [/quote]

you ain't NEVER lied...yay tennis!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

**** you J. Glenn Davis. I hate you, and your family.

Burn in hell.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]**** you J. Glenn Davis. I hate you, and your family.

Burn in hell.
                            [/quote]

I take it something didn't go well?

Comment

Congrats winners!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">221.18</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">204.94</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">269.00</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">156.56</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">182.42</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">285.54</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">238.76</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">127.00</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">204.08</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">134.60</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]**** you J. Glenn Davis. I hate you, and your family.

Burn in hell.
                                [/quote]

I take it something didn't go well?
                                [/quote]

I lost my court case.
                                I'm down $50.

I'm thinking about becoming a bookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X