Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

its ok chopper, nothings as bad as it seems, things will get better!

Comment

Morning all-</P>

Nasty day here in beantown, no painting for me(so sad!)[]</P>

What's everyone up to?</P>

ESPN's power rankings has us #4, behind the cowgurls and you know who. Boy I love the Giants more than any other team, in any other sport, but come on. We have only beaten one team with a winning record and three teams with only one win. We are def. getting much better than we were at the start of the season but I'd have to be a homer to agree we belong at fourth. That said, I still believe we can have an incredible season, including beating the pattsies at home, with me on the 50 yard line, hooting and hollering[] and maybe, just maybe, spilling some of my 10 dollar beer, in all the excitement[:$]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]**** you J. Glenn Davis. I hate you, and your family.

Burn in hell.
        [/quote]

I take it something didn't go well?
        [/quote]

I lost my court case.
        I'm down $50.

I'm thinking about becoming a bookie.
        [/quote]beats my 15K in legal fees...[]

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]**** you J. Glenn Davis. I hate you, and your family.

Burn in hell.
          [/quote]

I take it something didn't go well?
          [/quote]

I lost my court case.
          I'm down $50.

I'm thinking about becoming a bookie.
          [/quote]beats my 15K in legal fees...[][/quote]

See that chopper, there's always someone else in worse shoes!!

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning all-</p>

Nasty day here in beantown, no painting for me(so sad!)[]</p>

What's everyone up to?</p>

ESPN's power rankings has us #4, behind the cowgurls and you know who. Boy I love the Giants more than any other team, in any other sport, but come on. We have only beaten one team with a winning record and three teams with only one win. We are def. getting much better than we were at the start of the season but I'd have to be a homer to agree we belong at fourth. That said, I still believe we can have an incredible season, including beating the pattsies at home, with me on the 50 yard line, hooting and hollering[] and maybe, just maybe, spilling some of my 10 dollar beer, in all the excitement[:$]</p>[/quote]

Injuries will dictate our team in the second half...

On a side note, next week is an away game in London.

But what if there are more Giant fans in the crowd?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning all-</P>

Nasty day here in beantown, no painting for me(so sad!)[]</P>

What's everyone up to?</P>

ESPN's power rankings has us #4, behind the cowgurls and you know who. Boy I love the Giants more than any other team, in any other sport, but come on. We have only beaten one team with a winning record and three teams with only one win. We are def. getting much better than we were at the start of the season but I'd have to be a homer to agree we belong at fourth. That said, I still believe we can have an incredible season, including beating the pattsies at home, with me on the 50 yard line, hooting and hollering[] and maybe, just maybe, spilling some of my 10 dollar beer, in all the excitement[:$]</P>

[/quote]

Injuries will dictate our team in the second half...

On a side note, next week is an away game in London.

But what if there are more Giant fans in the crowd?

[/quote]</P>

I'm glad next week is not a "home" game for us. I will assume we will have more fans than the fins next week</P>

Comment

Next week is a classic "trap" game. Ugh, they gave me a smoking room last night. I smell like ish...

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Next week is a classic "trap" game. Ugh, they gave me a smoking room last night. I smell like ish...[/quote]</P>

I can't sleep in smoking rooms. I am super anal, triple checking reservations when I travel to avoid them at all costs. Horrible stuff for a non-smoker</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Next week is a classic "trap" game. Ugh, they gave me a smoking room last night. I smell like ish...[/quote]</p>

I can't sleep in smoking rooms. I am super anal, triple checking reservations when I travel to avoid them at all costs. Horrible stuff for a non-smoker</p>[/quote]

Smoking is horrible, I've never ever been at all interested in it. I can't beleive so many people do it
                    to this day knowing what WILL happen to you....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Next week is a classic "trap" game. Ugh, they gave me a smoking room last night. I smell like ish...[/quote]</P>

I can't sleep in smoking rooms. I am super anal, triple checking reservations when I travel to avoid them at all costs. Horrible stuff for a non-smoker</P>[/quote]had no choice... it was a "non Smoking" room too. Took an ambien so no problem sleeping last night.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I can't sleep in smoking rooms. I am super anal, triple checking reservations when I travel to avoid them at all costs. Horrible stuff for a non-smoker</P>

[/quote]had no choice... it was a "non Smoking" room too. Took an ambien so no problem sleeping last night.[/quote]</P>

Man that ambien seems to work wonders for everyone but me. I took it four different times(4 flights) on my trip last year to Kenya and Tanzania and it did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone else swears by it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Next week is a classic "trap" game. Ugh, they gave me a smoking room last night. I smell like ish...[/quote]</p>

I can't sleep in smoking rooms. I am super anal, triple checking reservations when I travel to avoid them at all costs. Horrible stuff for a non-smoker</p>

[/quote]had no choice... it was a "non Smoking" room too. Took an ambien so no problem sleeping last night.[/quote]</p>

Man that ambien seems to work wonders for everyone but me. I took it four different times(4 flights) on my trip last year to Kenya and Tanzania and it did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone else swears by it.</p>[/quote]

I never took ambien, I'm afraid to, I never like to take anything that is suppose to put me to sleep.
                          What if I have a side effect and it puts me to sleep forever!!!!

Comment

FF update:

1. BJacobs27 6-1-0
                            2. SMS Giants 6-1-0
                            3. JerseyGiant21 5-2-0
                            4. Dutchies 5-2-0
                            5. The AG's 4-3-0
                            6. Gmen's Wreckers 3-4-0
                            7. QueenofSpades 2-5-0
                            8. Chopper 2-5-0
                            9. Cedar Stumps 1-6-0
                            10. Sasha's Souljah's 1-6-0

Comment

These are the new spots. Any current staff can move their position around. By next week,
                              once the dust has settled, we can give Bjacobs27 a position...but current staff members have
                              first dibs...

Head Coach - AG
                              Assistant HC - Chopper

<font color="#ff0000">Defensive Coordinator - OPEN
                              Defensive Linebackers - OPEN</font>
                              Defensive Line - mjg407
                              Defensive Corners - DutchGMenFan
                              Defensive Quality Control - GMENFAN4EVER
                              Defensive Safeties - gibril28wilson

<font color="#0000ff">Offensive Coordinator - Frutepye &lt;-- You coming back or what?</font>
                              <font color="#ff0000">Offensive Assistant Line - OPEN</font>
                              Offensive QB - Bleu
                              Offensive WR - Andyeyebrows

<font color="#ff0000">Special Teams Coordinator - OPEN</font>
                              Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - Crush'em Giants

<font color="#ff0000">Special Teams Assistant Coordinator - OPEN
                              Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN
                              Offensive RB - OPEN
                              Offensive Line - OPEN
                              Offensive TE - OPEN
                              Equipment Manager - OPEN
                              Offensive Quality Control - OPEN</font>

Cheerleader #1 - JerseyGiant21
                              <font color="#ff0000">Cheerleader #2 - OPEN
                              Cheerleader #3 - OPEN
                              Cheerleader #4 - OPEN
                              Cheerleader #5 - OPEN
                              Cheerleader #6 - OPEN</font>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]These are the new spots. Any current staff can move their position around. By next week,
                                once the dust has settled, we can give Bjacobs27 a position...but current staff members have
                                first dibs...

Head Coach - AG
                                Assistant HC - Chopper

<font color="#ff0000">Defensive Coordinator - OPEN
                                Defensive Linebackers - OPEN</font>
                                Defensive Line - mjg407
                                Defensive Corners - DutchGMenFan
                                Defensive Quality Control - GMENFAN4EVER
                                Defensive Safeties - gibril28wilson

<font color="#0000ff">Offensive Coordinator - Frutepye &lt;-- You coming back or what?</font>
                                <font color="#ff0000">Offensive Assistant Line - OPEN</font>
                                Offensive QB - Bleu
                                Offensive WR - Andyeyebrows

<font color="#ff0000">Special Teams Coordinator - OPEN</font>
                                Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - Crush'em Giants

<font color="#ff0000">Special Teams Assistant Coordinator - OPEN
                                Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN
                                Offensive RB - OPEN
                                Offensive Line - OPEN
                                Offensive TE - OPEN
                                Equipment Manager - OPEN
                                Offensive Quality Control - OPEN</font>

Cheerleader #1 - JerseyGiant21
                                <font color="#ff0000">Cheerleader #2 - OPEN
                                Cheerleader #3 - OPEN
                                Cheerleader #4 - OPEN
                                Cheerleader #5 - OPEN
                                Cheerleader #6 - OPEN</font>
                                [/quote]

Morning AG! Since there are new spots, can I be Defensive Coordinator?

Comment

Working...
                                X