Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

dude, how long has this thread been going? I feel like I've been seeing this thread for years.

Comment

[quote user="HilliardFan16"]dude, how long has this thread been going? I feel like I've been seeing this thread for years.[/quote]

Not even a year.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="HilliardFan16"]dude, how long has this thread been going? I feel like I've been seeing this thread for years.[/quote]

Not even a year.
        [/quote]

It's only 11 months old believe it or not...Years? Far from it....

Comment

Not a whole lot not on fire right now....</P>

http://www.fire.ca.gov/index.php</P>

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...8ac31fe3357571</P>

Comment

Some shots from socal....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Some shots from socal....</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's only one shot. You said "some" shots....

Comment

We aren't getting too much press. there is so much politics going on with this fire, which is really a tragedy. That piece of seet DC-10 is about useless other than looking really cool, but they drop at such high altitude the ******ant doesn't do any good. They have a huge PR department (That and californica spent $25 mil on the contract for those bozos) that every time they fly it's in the news.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]We aren't getting too much press. there is so much politics going on with this fire, which is really a tragedy. That piece of seet DC-10 is about useless other than looking really cool, but they drop at such high altitude the ******ant doesn't do any good. They have a huge PR department (That and californica spent $25 mil on the contract for those bozos) that every time they fly it's in the news.[/quote]

Do they have the water bomber that NBC is about to do a segment on?

I'll let you know the name of the company after they show it.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]We aren't getting too much press. there is so much politics going on with this fire, which is really a tragedy. That piece of seet DC-10 is about useless other than looking really cool, but they drop at such high altitude the ******ant doesn't do any good. They have a huge PR department (That and californica spent $25 mil on the contract for those bozos) that every time they fly it's in the news.[/quote]

[/quote]There are as we speak 12 heavy Federal (USFS) contract tankers at Fox Field in SoCal. They have also brought down from Oregon two DC-7s, and from elsewhere 4 Canadair CL-415 scoopers. The also activated 6 Air National Guard C-130 MAFFS units. Yesterday, I saw the Martin Mars (worlds largest float plane) http://www.canada.com/topics/news/wo...d-ff7916c5bc19</P>
                    <DIV id=padding></DIV>

head on down to SoCal. Yet we have two airplanes that are sitting in Knoxville that haven't flown in 2 weeks...... That my friend is our Federal Government at work.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]We aren't getting too much press. there is so much politics going on with this fire, which is really a tragedy. That piece of seet DC-10 is about useless other than looking really cool, but they drop at such high altitude the ******ant doesn't do any good. They have a huge PR department (That and californica spent $25 mil on the contract for those bozos) that every time they fly it's in the news.[/quote]

[/quote]There are as we speak 12 heavy Federal (USFS) contract tankers at Fox Field in SoCal. They have also brought down from Oregon two DC-7s, and from elsewhere 4 Canadair CL-415 scoopers. The also activated 6 Air National Guard C-130 MAFFS units. Yesterday, I saw the Martin Mars (worlds largest float plane) http://www.canada.com/topics/news/wo...d-ff7916c5bc19</p>
                      <div id="padding"></div>

head on down to SoCal. Yet we have two airplanes that are sitting in Knoxville that haven't flown in 2 weeks...... That my friend is our Federal Government at work.</p>[/quote]

Yeah I think they are going to show the Martin Mars because they said it was the worlds largest
                      water plane or something like that.

That's sad that bureacracy got in the way as it always does. Imagine if your company held
                      a press conference saying you had 2 planes sitting around doing nothing, just imagine how many
                      people would be peeeeeved....

Comment

Here is some more information on the Mars</P>

http://www.martinmars.com/aircraft.htm</P>

I swear it looked like it was moving slower than a turtle yesterday when it flew over. </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here is some more information on the Mars</p>

http://www.martinmars.com/aircraft.htm</p>

I swear it looked like it was moving slower than a turtle yesterday when it flew over. </p>[/quote]

Pretty cool, it looks HUGE....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Here is some more information on the Mars</p>

http://www.martinmars.com/aircraft.htm</p>

I swear it looked like it was moving slower than a turtle yesterday when it flew over. </p>[/quote]

That's huge.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="2">

</font><font color="#0000ff" size="2">Offensive Coordinator - Frutepye &lt;-- You coming back or what?</font><font size="2">
                              </font><font color="#ff0000" size="2"></font><font size="2">
                              </font><font color="#ff0000" size="2">
                              </font><font color="#ff0000" size="2">Defensive Linebackers - OPEN</font>
                              <font color="#ff0000">
                              </font>[/quote]

Where do I send my resume [:P]
                              [/quote]

Haven't seen you in awhile...how goes it?
                              [/quote]

Not bad, yourself? Not really serious about the coaching jobs, though, as I'm on the boards pretty sporadically.

Also lets revive Josh Huston fan club because we totally need a new kicker..

Comment

can i play too?

Comment

Working...
                                X