Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Unfortunately I don't see the Colts beating the Pats.
    The difference is that the Pats are just absolutely dominating and blowing
    out teams to kingdom come...

Colts are undefeated but in a different way....I am rooting for the Colts though...

As for us, you have to remember, it's our last game, we may not necessarily be
    playing all of their starters, our chances of winning are better since it's the final game.

Then again, at that point, most teams will have already solidified their spots in the post-season
    so it may not matter much who win's or loses.....

[/quote]

True...but I have a feeling if little Bill had a chance to go 16-0......it'll be all hands on deck against us......I guess we will see when we face them...still a long way from then....

I hope the Colts can beat the Pats next week....don't think they can....but I will still hope.......

I thought they were gonna have the Pats/Redskins game on here in NY? Kinda sucks that they didn't.....good old sopcast to the rescue....

UGH! Game 4 of the World Series.......I am praying for a Rockies miracle!!!
    [/quote]

I was getting readfy to watch the Pats/Skins game!! They talked about double header all throughout the damn Giants game!! Then we get M*A*S*H!!!

Seriously....can they PLEASE cancel MASH already? They play it every Sunday!!!!
    The war is over!!!!!!!!!! Atleast that war is.....

If Bill wants to play their starters, I hope kharma gets him....then they go limping into the postseason....

At this point, the Blowsux won the WS, there is no way the Rockies are winning, their 8 day hibernation really killed them.....

Just win the damn thing already so we can find out who the new Skipper is in town, and AROD's
    status.....

What kills me is that Matsuzaka is going to get a ring his first try at the major league!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What's up troops?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]there ya go...
        Foreskins score a TD....
        [/quote]

Wow that is bogus.....oh well...

If Pats win the SB this year and the Blowsux win the WS.....

[:$][:$][:$][:$][:$][/quote]

You really want to make me puke, don't ya? Let alone they're hyping up the Celtics, too.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I was getting readfy to watch the Pats/Skins game!! They talked about double header all throughout the damn Giants game!! Then we get M*A*S*H!!!

Seriously....can they PLEASE cancel MASH already? They play it every Sunday!!!!
          The war is over!!!!!!!!!! Atleast that war is.....

If Bill wants to play their starters, I hope kharma gets him....then they go limping into the postseason....

At this point, the Blowsux won the WS, there is no way the Rockies are winning, their 8 day hibernation really killed them.....

Just win the damn thing already so we can find out who the new Skipper is in town, and AROD's
          status.....

What kills me is that Matsuzaka is going to get a ring his first try at the major league!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I know...I was expecting to watch that game...then friggin MASH comes on....enough with MASH fox......jeez.....

Oh well....I am sure extremeskins is in melt down mode...lol...much like it is here...and we won!

I know....I want the Rockies to win...but I doubt it...plus I wanna hear who the new manager is gonna be! I hate all this uncertainty....

Damn...I forgot...no Sunday night game.....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up troops?
            [/quote]

yo yo yo!

We won..yay!
            Now the Red Sux may win...booooooooo!

God Boston fans are in heaven...their teams are doing great now....[+o(]

The Giants are all we have!!!! [:'(]
            The Knicks..oy...the rangers...oy!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]there ya go...
              Foreskins score a TD....
              [/quote]

Wow that is bogus.....oh well...

If Pats win the SB this year and the Blowsux win the WS.....

[:$][:$][:$][:$][:$][/quote]

You really want to make me puke, don't ya? Let alone they're hyping up the Celtics, too.
              [/quote]

Ehh I'm not concerned about NBA....

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up troops?
                [/quote]

yo yo yo!

We won..yay!

[/quote]

I know.... I'm sick over this whole Red Sux WS. Yeah, what is up with the Rangers? I thought they were supposed to be a kick *** team.... I don't really follow hockey, but I like them over the Islanders and Devils. The Knicks? I won't even go there.....

Comment

[/quote]

Neither am I, but it's still another Boston team, dude.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up troops?
                    [/quote]

yo yo yo!

We won..yay!

[/quote]

I've already moved passed MLB, it's over for me...

Giants is ALL New York has right now....they are the only successful team...

I hope the pressure doesn't get to them....

I am NOT watching the WS tonite, you guys should all put on <font color="#ff0000" size="3"><u>History Channel at 9PM.

It is about the lost book of Notradamus....2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    </u></font>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't buy the Celtics being a good team....if they are good,
                      well that just really sucks for NY, because you know Boston is going to rub it in....

Comment

I am NOT watching the WS tonite, you guys should all put on <font color="#ff0000" size="3"><u>History Channel at 9PM.

</u></font>
                        [/quote]

Ya know....I actually like hearing about Nostradamus...I might tune into it!! I find his crap interesting!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't buy the Celtics being a good team....if they are good,
                          well that just really sucks for NY, because you know Boston is going to rub it in....
                          [/quote]

That's a fact.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

</u></font>
                            [/quote]

Ya know....I actually like hearing about Nostradamus...I might tune into it!! I find his crap interesting!
                            [/quote]

I wasn't kidding, definitley check it out, that is what I will be watching.
                            I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

</u></font>
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn't kidding, definitley check it out, that is what I will be watching.
                              I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

[/quote]

They have something on Nostradamus now, dude - Nostradamus: 500 Years Later.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

They have something on Nostradamus now, dude - Nostradamus: 500 Years Later.
                                [/quote]

Yeah I've seen those already, it's a lead up to the 9PM show which everyone's been talking
                                about, I don't know, it should be really good....

Comment

Working...
                                X