Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    I wasn't kidding, definitley check it out, that is what I will be watching.
    I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

[/quote]

What is today...Nostradamus day? Nothing but Nostradamus stuff on the history channel.....
    I'm already tuned in! Nostradamus: 500 years later...
    I didn't know he was married 2x's....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

They have something on Nostradamus now, dude - Nostradamus: 500 Years Later.
      [/quote]

Yeah I've seen those already, it's a lead up to the 9PM show which everyone's been talking
      about, I don't know, it should be really good....
      [/quote]

I'll probably check it out. Need to watch something to calm my nerves after today. I tell ya, I still hope that the Giants find another kicker. Tynes is not the answer.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]
        I wasn't kidding, definitley check it out, that is what I will be watching.
        I'm not watching the WS, but I will switch back and forth just to see the score...

This isn't just another episode of Nostradamus, it's suppose to be really revealing...

[/quote]

What is today...Nostradamus day? Nothing but Nostradamus stuff on the history channel.....
        I'm already tuned in! Nostradamus: 500 years later...
        I didn't know he was married 2x's....
        [/quote]

haha yeah I think because History Channel is really excited about the 9PM show so they're trying
        to draw people in all day about it...they had the 500 years later episodes on yesterday too....

I didn't know he was married twice either but he predicted his own death and also when
        people were going to loot him later on....he was right about both!

Basically I think they are going to reveal something about us going to another World War....

If that happens, that will be very bad, America needs to chill out with all these wars...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

They have something on Nostradamus now, dude - Nostradamus: 500 Years Later.
          [/quote]

Yeah I've seen those already, it's a lead up to the 9PM show which everyone's been talking
          about, I don't know, it should be really good....
          [/quote]

I'll probably check it out. Need to watch something to calm my nerves after today. I tell ya, I still hope that the Giants find another kicker. Tynes is not the answer.
          [/quote]

NO ONE likes Tynes, but the other side was....Feely!!! And in typical Feely form, he missed the 48 yarder wide right!!!!!!! That guy just cannot kick anything beyond 40....

Tynes isn't all that better either, so we need to seriously consider a solid kicker if we want to go
          deep into the playoffs...

Pats couldn't have won all those SB's without Vinetari, and last season, the Colts basically kicked
          their way against the Ravens....if they had a bad kicker, Ravens could have won that game...

Giants need a new kicker...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

NO ONE likes Tynes, but the other side was....Feely!!! And in typical Feely form, he missed the 48 yarder wide right!!!!!!! That guy just cannot kick anything beyond 40....

Tynes isn't all that better either, so we need to seriously consider a solid kicker if we want to go

Pats couldn't have won all those SB's without Vinetari, and last season, the Colts basically kicked
            their way against the Ravens....if they had a bad kicker, Ravens could have won that game...

[/quote]

Absolutely!! Couldn't agree with you more. It's not just the Tynes missed FG's that kill me, it's the missed PAT's!! I'm just glad that we walked away with the win, but sooner or later, we're gonna have to rely on this guy's leg to win us a game. I hope we don't go down that route and find someone else who can kick for us.....

Comment

I remember after 9/11....everyone was going Nostradamus crazy...his stuff is interesting...

Is it wrong that I have been eating all the halloween candy I bought? UGH!

Well...I'm out....gonna focus on nostradamus! night all!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I remember after 9/11....everyone was going Nostradamus crazy...his stuff is interesting...

[/quote]

LOL! Save some for the kiddies! Alright, have a good night, JG. I'm gonna head out in a bit myself.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I remember after 9/11....everyone was going Nostradamus crazy...his stuff is interesting...

[/quote]

Hey, I already blew my diet so you know what my answer will be!!!

Enjoy the show, I hope it will be interesting!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I remember after 9/11....everyone was going Nostradamus crazy...his stuff is interesting...

[/quote]

LOL! Save some for the kiddies! Alright, have a good night, JG. I'm gonna head out in a bit myself.
                    [/quote]

I guess we are all leaving!!

We need a kicker because we will rely on him to win us a game, and I fear the outcome!!

Have a good one!!!

Comment

AG, I'm heading out, too. Have some phone calls to make before I chill out for the rest of the night. Have a good one, bro!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I remember after 9/11....everyone was going Nostradamus crazy...his stuff is interesting...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess we are all leaving!!

We need a kicker because we will rely on him to win us a game, and I fear the outcome!!

Have a good one!!!

[/quote]

You and me both! Later!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Absolutely!! Couldn't agree with you more. It's not just the Tynes missed FG's that kill me, it's the missed PAT's!! I'm just glad that we walked away with the win, but sooner or later, we're gonna have to rely on this guy's leg to win us a game. I hope we don't go down that route and find someone else who can kick for us.....
                          [/quote]

Joshie Poo.............can't we have another look at him?
                          I mean...I thought he did better than Tynes in the preseaon...I reallly do think the only reason why Tynes won was because he was a vet...and the Giants thought they would be better off with the veteran leg...I dunno...

But then again..we did bring Joshie Poo back in...and they said bye bye to him.....[:'(]
                          I dunno....

All I know is that Tynes Sucks Asss!!!!

Comment

Hahahahaha.....

Night all!

Comment

**** the sux!!! i haven't watched one game of the WS yet and won't.

as far as the pats go, even if, IF,if the colts beat them (which i don't see happening), my MAJOR CONCERN is we have to play them....

that's a L for sure. call me pessimistic but i'll be damned i'm being REALISTIC !!!

the pats are scary and i ain't talking fake a$s holloween scary either.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]**** the sux!!! i haven't watched one game of the WS yet and won't.

as far as the pats go, even if, IF,if the colts beat them (which i don't see happening), my MAJOR CONCERN is we have to play them....

that's a L for sure. call me pessimistic but i'll be damned i'm being REALISTIC !!!

the pats are scary and i ain't talking fake a$s holloween scary either.
                                [/quote]

theyll be benching brady and CO. no need to worry

Comment

Working...
                                X