Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Ever bowled at Chelsea Piers right on the Hudson? It's quite fun....
    [/quote]

No, I never did. The last time I bowled was 16 years ago.
    [/quote]

<begin sob story>

I actually love bowling, I just don't get to do it too often. You see, all my
    friends are married now and moved away. I'm the only loser(just kidding, no I'm not)
    that isn't married....

My goal is to one day own a bowling alley.....

<end sob story>

[/quote]

I'll go bowling with you, but right now I'm not too close to Jersey.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I guess I'm a loser too for not being married then. All of us losers know how you feel. Oh yeah, hope that bowling alley thing works out for ya. My goal in life is to own a Hooters.
      [/quote]

Ohhhh not bad....maybe I'll put that on my list of things to own!!
      [/quote]

LOL! Maybe you and I can be partners? Instead we'd have a topless Hooters restaurant. []

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Ever bowled at Chelsea Piers right on the Hudson? It's quite fun....
        [/quote]

No, I never did. The last time I bowled was 16 years ago.
        [/quote]

<begin sob story>

I actually love bowling, I just don't get to do it too often. You see, all my
        friends are married now and moved away. I'm the only loser(just kidding, no I'm not)
        that isn't married....

My goal is to one day own a bowling alley.....

<end sob story>

[/quote]

[/quote]

How's the weather up there in Buffalo, Chopper?

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Damn AG and I thought Diana Farve's story was moving...LOL! You're bowling story touched my heart. I like this "new" TC...
          [/quote]

Thank you, at 6-2 I have to do whatever it takes to save my job...wink wink....

After the BYE I have a concert I'm holding in which all donations will go to all
          dogs named Iggy that were innocently given away by famous Ellen's of the world....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]My computer is buggin' out so I'm gonna cont watching the game.

TTYL!
            [/quote]

Have a good night, Bleu!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]My computer is buggin' out so I'm gonna cont watching the game.

TTYL!
              [/quote]

Ok enjoy the game Bleu!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I guess I'm a loser too for not being married then. All of us losers know how you feel. Oh yeah, hope that bowling alley thing works out for ya. My goal in life is to own a Hooters.
                [/quote]

Ohhhh not bad....maybe I'll put that on my list of things to own!!
                [/quote]

LOL! Maybe you and I can be partners? Instead we'd have a topless Hooters restaurant. []
                [/quote]

I'm liking this already!!!

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

I wonder what it would take to get the staff together for bowling??

MJ would have to fly from Cali...hahaha...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I knew you'd like that idea!! Seriously though, one of my buds was thinking of doing something along those lines. Not a Hooters, but a topless restaurant. I don't think that would've sat too well with the town. We had something similar years ago called Bombs Away Cafe. It didn't stay open too long. []

Comment

Well I guess the game's tied then. I can hear the tv behind me.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

I knew you'd like that idea!! Seriously though, one of my buds was thinking of doing something along those lines. Not a Hooters, but a topless restaurant. I don't think that would've sat too well with the town. We had something similar years ago called Bombs Away Cafe. It didn't stay open too long. []
                        [/quote]

Yeah I can understand why they would resist. But there's a place for everything, all we need
                        to do is scout out an area that will accept our services.... =)

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And don't forget, Andy and Dutchy would have to fly over, too. Let alone, Crush would need to drive down from Boston. It'll happen one day. We have to all hang out sooner or later. Maybe get hammered at some bar somewhere. Doesn't matter....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Well I guess the game's tied then. I can hear the tv behind me.
                            [/quote]

Yeah that was a miraculous play by Favre....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I can understand why they would resist. But there's a place for everything, all we need
                              to do is scout out an area that will accept our services.... =)
                              [/quote]

There ya go! Thinking ahead! How's the Nyack area? Are they strict with this?

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And don't forget, Andy and Dutchy would have to fly over, too. Let alone, Crush would need to drive down from Boston. It'll happen one day. We have to all hang out sooner or later. Maybe get hammered at some bar somewhere. Doesn't matter....
                                [/quote]

True, although I don't think Andy, Dutch and KKR would have a shot hanging out with us..

What we need to go is open up a HOOTERS, and then invite everyone, THEN you'll see
                                how easy it will be to get the guys together....oh and gals too....

I'm sure Bleu and JG would love to hang out at Hooters.... =)

Comment

Working...
                                X