Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

Yeah, I'm up here at school, it's starting to get a little cold, but that doesn't really bother me too much. It's the wind that I can't stand. I think today it was in the 40s.
    [/quote]

Wait till the lake effect.....
    [/quote]

Can't wait......

And by the way people, this is the first time I have announced this, but I'll be having a Message Board Awards thing on these boards to give out awards to people such as 'Best Poster', 'Best New Poster', 'Most Informed', etc. So just PM me some awards that you would like to have and I'll arrange it and have nominations soon.

And anyone can submit an idea, or put in comments, questions, etc.
    [/quote]

That is very interesting.....I will keep this in mind....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Morning all. Been up for almost an hour now, trying to catch up on the eight pages I missed. Did Emmitt criticize the Pats last night? The guy whose team scored 57 points in the SB? To be honest, I don't know if they are running up the score, or just stepping on the neck of the opponent. The Eagles, and Seahawks all let us back in games last year, one we won, one we lost, and there are 28 teams in the NFL capable of coming back from a large deficit and winning. </p>[/quote]

I don't remember what Emmit said but Keyshawn on ESPN said he thinks it's great!!!
      What an a-hole..of course no one else on the panel agreed with him....

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

</p>think on this:

the grass is ALWAYS greener on the otherside (both sides if you get my meaning)</p>

</p>

GMenFan4Ever:</p>

you are very lucky to watch games every Sunday(or Monday), I saw the first 5 games then BAM- nothing else!</p>[/quote]

Yes I suppose you are correct. I'm sure there are positives to both sides.

One thing I have always said was that I would rather be single forever and just be able
        to date, than to rush into a marriage with the wrong person because the truth is, even when
        you are with the "right" person, it's not always going to be blue skies and roses...so just imagine
        if you end up with the WRONG person...it will be pure he/l/l..

Unfortunately a lot of people are scared to be alone and single so they just go with whoever
        is willing to marry them...

Comment

eh?</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

eh?</p>[/quote]

eh what?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

eh?</P>

[/quote]

eh what?
              [/quote]sorry couldn't think of anything cleverer to say...</P>

People says:
              </P>
              <BLOCKQUOTE>The Lohan matriarch, who will serve as the show’s executive producer, tells PEOPLE she wants the show to empower single mothers, by illustrating her own life as a working mom. "It's about empowering women to be successful single mothers. About being in the limelight without compromising motherhood."</BLOCKQUOTE>

It's easy to not compromise something you weren’t that serious about to begin with. Like, on a scale of 1 to 10, she was giving parenting a good solid 2, so it's really not that hard to keep up that pace. For example, right now I’m playing Need For Speed on Xbox, heroically not compromising my dream to be an Olympic Champion. </P>
              <BLOCKQUOTE>"It's about what I do, how you can be successful, and be a single mom and fulfilling your kids' dreams."
              </BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it Lindsay’s dream was to be a slutty chain smoking drug addict who shuffled in and out of rehab three times by the time she was 21, so congratulations Dina, Mission Accomplished! </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

eh?</p>

[/quote]

eh what?
                [/quote]sorry couldn't think of anything cleverer to say...</p>

People says:
                </p>
                <blockquote>The Lohan matriarch, who will serve as the show’s executive producer, tells PEOPLE she wants the show to empower single mothers, by illustrating her own life as a working mom. "It's about empowering women to be successful single mothers. About being in the limelight without compromising motherhood."</blockquote>

It's easy to not compromise something you weren’t that serious about to begin with. Like, on a scale of 1 to 10, she was giving parenting a good solid 2, so it's really not that hard to keep up that pace. For example, right now I’m playing Need For Speed on Xbox, heroically not compromising my dream to be an Olympic Champion. </p>
                <blockquote>"It's about what I do, how you can be successful, and be a single mom and fulfilling your kids' dreams."
                </blockquote>

I take it Lindsay’s dream was to be a slutty chain smoking drug addict who shuffled in and out of rehab three times by the time she was 21, so congratulations Dina, Mission Accomplished! </p>[/quote]

Please her job as a mom was to sell her kid on the corner and she profited..

She pimped her daughter out...

Comment

Brit has really lost it...</P>
                  <H1>Catholics slam Britney Spears pix as 'bottom of barrel' stunt </H1>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Brit has really lost it...</p>
                    <h1>Catholics slam Britney Spears pix as 'bottom of barrel' stunt </h1>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah I heard about that, I guess she is still living off "bad or good, publicity is publicity..."

Comment

She is going the Madonna route. Sexying up the Vatican...</P>

could have been worse..."hey Brit...next video lets tear up a picture of the pope..."</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]

</P>think on this:

the grass is ALWAYS greener on the otherside (both sides if you get my meaning)</P>

</P>

GMenFan4Ever:</P>

you are very lucky to watch games every Sunday(or Monday), I saw the first 5 games then BAM- nothing else!</P>

[/quote]

Yes I suppose you are correct. I'm sure there are positives to both sides.

One thing I have always said was that I would rather be single forever and just be able
                        to date, than to rush into a marriage with the wrong person because the truth is, even when
                        you are with the "right" person, it's not always going to be blue skies and roses...so just imagine
                        if you end up with the WRONG person...it will be pure he/l/l..

Unfortunately a lot of people are scared to be alone and single so they just go with whoever
                        is willing to marry them...

[/quote]</P>

So true AG</P>

I used to love my single life and all it entailed. I dated my wife for seven years before we got hitched. There was def. a little pressure from her and I was not positive I was doing the right thing, but now after four years of marriage, I can say it gets better every day. I know I am super lucky to feel that way, so I am blessed.</P>

Back to that blue skies and rosesthing, ain't that the truth[]</P>

Comment

hahaha</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVZy...ate-316743.php</P>

In other news..... Jeff George is returning?</P>

Comment

Congrats winners!!!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">138.52</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">219.10</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">120.60</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">179.20</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">194.60</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">228.72</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">155.76</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">232.62</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">146.24</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">207.84</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

Latest ranking.....

1. BJacobs27 7-1-0
                              2. JerseyGiant21 6-2-0
                              3. SMS Giants 6-2-0
                              4. The AG's 5-3-0
                              5. Dutchies 5-3-0
                              6. Gmen's Wreckers 4-4-0
                              7. QueenofSpades 3-5-0
                              8. Chopper 2-6-0
                              9. Cedar Stumps 1-7-0
                              10. Sasha's Souljah's 1-7-0

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest ranking.....

1. BJacobs27 7-1-0
                                2. JerseyGiant21 6-2-0
                                3. SMS Giants 6-2-0
                                4. The AG's 5-3-0
                                5. Dutchies 5-3-0
                                6. Gmen's Wreckers 4-4-0
                                7. QueenofSpades 3-5-0
                                8. Chopper 2-6-0
                                9. Cedar Stumps 1-7-0
                                10. Sasha's Souljah's 1-7-0
                                [/quote]BJ27 is kicking butt.

Comment