X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

ohhh you lucky and/or single people...
    i got to go to Church today "so i've got that going for me..."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

wow chad johnson got destroyed today! any news on his condition?

Comment

he's in a hospital they say he's ok basically but dont know if he can return with his team.

god damn peyton choked it away.

they had the pusses beat. period.

we CAN beat them, we have a nasty pass rush and run blitz schemes, i don't really hate the pats but i wanted the bastids to lose this game.

they do suck.

then the garbage jets couldnt seal the deal with the foreskins so they suck too.

if the egirls can stop the plowboys them i would have found some kind of peace today. i hate choke artists![:@][8o|]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he's in a hospital they say he's ok basically but dont know if he can return with his team.

we CAN beat them, we have a nasty pass rush and run blitz schemes, i don't really hate the pats but i wanted the bastids to lose this game.

they do suck.

then the garbage jets couldnt seal the deal with the foreskins so they suck too.

if the egirls can stop the plowboys them i would have found some kind of peace today. i hate choke artists![:@][8o|]
          [/quote]</P>

I can't believe I'm saying this.....................go Egils</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he's in a hospital they say he's ok basically but dont know if he can return with his team.

they do suck.

[/quote]</p>

I can't believe I'm saying this.....................go Egils</p>[/quote]

amen.

Comment

Still have no connection at home! Two weeks it will be as of tomorrow!</P>

I will post pics etc of London asap, as i said nothing amazing but just a few i took to document my experience</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

wow...and I thought some here spewed nothing but hate filled crap about Eli.......
                These people are nuts.......over 500 posts??

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=47726

Comment

Morning all,</P>

</P>

I walked down to my truck this morning to go to work and found my driver side window smashed in. Idiots stole my satelite radio and a radar detector. Crappy way to start your week, instead of making money today, I'll be spending it on something I don't want to.[:@]</P>

</P>

Man I would have LOVED to have caught them in the act.[:@][:@][:@]</P>

Comment

Sorry to hear that Crush.... Succkky way to start the day. </P>

Chargers.... rofl..... </P>

We can beat the pats, we just need to stick to the run. It was Addai beating them, not Manning, but sometimes with our play callinng , I dunno</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

We can beat the pats, we just need to stick to the run. It was Addai beating them, not Manning, but sometimes with our play callinng , I dunno</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats okay bud, i figure the people who did it must have a super crummy life anyway.</P>

i think we can beat the pats too. it would be one of our finest games, but i don't think brady has seen the pressure we are cabable of bringing.</P>

plus i'll be sitting on the 50 for my first GIANT game that night and i'll be screaming my loudest.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

thats okay bud, i figure the people who did it must have a super crummy life anyway.</P>

i think we can beat the pats too. it would be one of our finest games, but i don't think brady has seen the pressure we are cabable of bringing.</P>

plus i'll be sitting on the 50 for my first GIANT game that night and i'll be screaming my loudest.</P>[/quote]Good for you! Sweet day today, right now its 37[H] with a high of 80!

Comment

PG&amp;E is using cow poop to make electricity..... One cow produces worse emissions than 20 modern day cars.....</P>

http://www.pge.com/news/news_release...6/061012a.html</P>

Comment

hahahahaha</P>

http://bricco.org/videos/zzwhatsaho.wmv</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

hahahahaha</P>

http://bricco.org/videos/zzwhatsaho.wmv</P>

[/quote]</P>

dude. i def. would have said the same thing.</P>

</P>

i still think it is the right answer!</P>

Comment

<SPAN class=src minmax_bound="true"><CITE minmax_bound="true">American Heritage Dictionary</CITE></SPAN> - <SPAN class=src minmax_bound="true">Cite This Source</SPAN> - <SPAN class=src minmax_bound="true"><CITE minmax_bound="true">Share This</CITE></SPAN>
                                <TABLE minmax_bound="true">
                                <TBODY minmax_bound="true">
                                <TR minmax_bound="true">
                                <TD minmax_bound="true"><B minmax_bound="true">rake<SUP minmax_bound="true">2</SUP>[/B] (rak) Pronunciation Key <BR minmax_bound="true">n. An immoral or dissolute person; a libertine. <BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">I agree with you crush....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
                                X