Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Whattup ya'll, the only time I root for the egirls and they lose!!

Comment

The NFC west is the most pathetic division in football. The Hawks are 4-4 and in first place...Holmgren needs to retire, what a pathetic game the Browns game was.

Comment

Worshipping spaceships must give you superhuman strength...... </P>

Does this really look like a chick who ran 26 miles? I'm more tiredafter typing "26 miles" than she is after apparently running it. </P>

Comment

lol</P>

</P>

Comment

Ok so Sunday is D-day for the Giants. We've been here before in many other seasons. The Seahawks in 06', then the Cowboys &amp; Eagles in November of that same year come time mind. We lost each of those games. And lets not even go there with the playoffs. My point is this...every season since '05 the Giants have done things to make people pay more attention to them and then that attention gets put to the test in some sort of statement game and we fail miserably. Last season we were tested often, but this season we haven't been. Obviously discounting the first two weeks we haven't had to do much besides beat the teams we should beat. But our losses came from two teams with a combined record of 14-2 and that says one or two things, we're either not good enuff to beat the best the NFC has to offer or that was the old Giants in weeks 1&amp;2 and these new guys are here to stay. And if it's the later that means that they HAVE to win Sunday...one b/c if Dallas sweeps us it would be devastating and two we have to prove to that we are a contender in the NFC. And sitting at 7-2 we would be a force, but until we can beat the top of the NFC then we're nothing and that's the bottom line.

This game is HUGE and I know the players know this but they have to win this game. Rhomo and TO are too happy in Dallas and their numbers last night were insane. Eli &amp; Plax have got to get back to where they were in the beginning of the season. We've gone two games now and Plax has no TD's. Our offense has to be on Sunday and I know they can be but they have to win the games ppl expect us to lose or else no one will every trust them with a winning record as some ppl don't right now.

So here's to a huge game for the G-Men. Filled with plenty of sacks &amp; high scores.

Go Giants!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so Sunday is D-day for the Giants. We've been here before in many other seasons. The Seahawks in 06', then the Cowboys &amp; Eagles in November of that same year come time mind. We lost each of those games. And lets not even go there with the playoffs. My point is this...every season since '05 the Giants have done things to make people pay more attention to them and then that attention gets put to the test in some sort of statement game and we fail miserably. Last season we were tested often, but this season we haven't been. Obviously discounting the first two weeks we haven't had to do much besides beat the teams we should beat. But our losses came from two teams with a combined record of 14-2 and that says one or two things, we're either not good enuff to beat the best the NFC has to offer or that was the old Giants in weeks 1&amp;2 and these new guys are here to stay. And if it's the later that means that they HAVE to win Sunday...one b/c if Dallas sweeps us it would be devastating and two we have to prove to that we are a contender in the NFC. And sitting at 7-2 we would be a force, but until we can beat the top of the NFC then we're nothing and that's the bottom line.

This game is HUGE and I know the players know this but they have to win this game. Rhomo and TO are too happy in Dallas and their numbers last night were insane. Eli &amp; Plax have got to get back to where they were in the beginning of the season. We've gone two games now and Plax has no TD's. Our offense has to be on Sunday and I know they can be but they have to win the games ppl expect us to lose or else no one will every trust them with a winning record as some ppl don't right now.

So here's to a huge game for the G-Men. Filled with plenty of sacks &amp; high scores.

Go Giants!
              [/quote]

Well written and I agree completely. We haven't been talked about because of other hoopla around the league and if we don't win against Dallas, the media will be glad they didn't bother talking about us as we were just pretenders..

It is a VERY huge game, and I am tired of seeing TO and Rhomo smile so damn much. I was rooting for the egirls but they sucked....I was rooting for the Jets but they sucked...

I was rooting for the Colts and they lost. (but they don't suck)

So next game is crucial because I will be rooting for the Giants and they cannot suck!!!

Also like you said, Eli and Plax need to find their rhythm again, whatever they had before has
              completely vanished!!!!!!!!!! And Shockey needs to get in the game early, he's been MIA....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

Nice find!!!

Comment

All I know, is I kind of feel bad for the Jets. Bellycheck is gonna murderize them. I'm seeing a 50 point blow out.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]All I know, is I kind of feel bad for the Jets. Bellycheck is gonna murderize them. I'm seeing a 50 point blow out.[/quote]

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets win. They have confidence with their new QB who does look sharp because I watched the game. Their defense does suck though....

But also remember the Pats lost to the Dolphins 3 years in a row too...

I don't know but it seems everyone now is rooting for any team that plays the Pats to win...
                    The Pats are the hated team.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]All I know, is I kind of feel bad for the Jets. Bellycheck is gonna murderize them. I'm seeing a 50 point blow out.[/quote]

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets win. They have confidence with their new QB who does look sharp because I watched the game. Their defense does suck though....

I don't know but it seems everyone now is rooting for any team that plays the Pats to win...
                      [/quote]that's because this is America, and we hate over achievers and winners, and much prefer to root on the underdogs.... oh welll in related news...</P>

An assistant football coach hosted a party that provided alcohol to minors, where the assistant cheerleading coachposed for a topless photo with a 15-year-old freshman on her squad. More here:</P>
                      <BLOCKQUOTE>
                      <P class=textBodyBlack>[Superintendent Charlene] <SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>Thomas says the school board today fired 19-year-old assistant coach Andrew Emerson for hosting a party and 19-year-old freshman cheerleader coach Victoria Schattauer for allegedly providing alcohol to a freshman at the party.</P>
                      <P class=textBodyBlack></P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Purple Jesus owned the chargers..</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBrDTTo_K0</P>

Comment

Britney only allowed two visits a week with her kids because she's a ******ed mutant, and those visits are supervised by a court appointed monitor who is there to evaluate Britney's parenting. So naturally, Britney used one of her days with her kids to go shopping, and then left the kids in the car with the monitor to baby-sit them. Umm, can we just give possession of the kids to the monitor?
                          <BLOCKQUOTE>How does Britney Spears spend her court-approved time with her kids? By chandelier shopping, y'all!
                          TMZ caught the popwreck going to Crystal Palace in the Valley yesterday, leaving her two kids in her car with the court-required monitor while she shopped for lighting.
                          </BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]All I know, is I kind of feel bad for the Jets. Bellycheck is gonna murderize them. I'm seeing a 50 point blow out.[/quote]

[/quote]that's because this is America, and we hate over achievers and winners, and much prefer to root on the underdogs.... oh welll in related news...</p>

An assistant football coach hosted a party that provided alcohol to minors, where the assistant cheerleading coachposed for a topless photo with a 15-year-old freshman on her squad. More here:</p>
                            <blockquote>
                            <p class="textBodyBlack">[Superintendent Charlene] <span id="byLine"></span>Thomas says the school board today fired 19-year-old assistant coach Andrew Emerson for hosting a party and 19-year-old freshman cheerleader coach Victoria Schattauer for allegedly providing alcohol to a freshman at the party.</p>
                            <p class="textBodyBlack"></p></blockquote>[/quote]

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MJ make sure you play FF with us next season. It is fun and not much work to it....

Comment

Maybe, I dunno, I'm kind of a purist at heart, I want to root for the team not players..... This may suxk, I might have to leave the country again during this game. Last time I did that we had our buts handed to us by Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X