• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Comment

Morning folks.</P>

</P>

I have no credible source or a link, but after dropping the wife off at work, I heard on the Opie and Anthony radio show that Tom Brady is suspended for four games due to a banned substance. Again, I cannot find any solid source for this and I spent the last ten minutes looking. These guys have said plenty of things before that were not true, so this could totally be a rumor that they bit on. </P>

If it is true, it will be interesting to hear what has transpired!</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Perhaps we could start with a visit from some people who have been MIA? [:O]</p>[/quote]

Swissy! Hi!

HHmmmm...it is our anniversary huh..........we so go forth with our plan from last year!!

Opie and Anthony? Um......yeah.......don't really believe them......

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Perhaps we could start with a visit from some people who have been MIA? [:O]</P>

[/quote]

Swissy! Hi!

HHmmmm...it is our anniversary huh..........we so go forth with our plan from last year!!

Opie and Anthony? Um......yeah.......don't really believe them......
          [/quote]</P>

yeah, i think you are right. i'm guessing something would have surfaced by now, if there was any truth to it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning folks.</P>

</P>

I have no credible source or a link, but after dropping the wife off at work, I heard on the Opie and Anthony radio show that Tom Brady is suspended for four games due to a banned substance. Again, I cannot find any solid source for this and I spent the last ten minutes looking. These guys have said plenty of things before that were not true, so this could totally be a rumor that they bit on. </P>

If it is true, it will be interesting to hear what has transpired!</P>[/quote]maybe it was a male birth control pill....[:O]

Comment

Here's some real 80s suckiness.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6vr.../deadspin.com/</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Morning folks.</P>

</P>

If it is true, it will be interesting to hear what has transpired!</P>

[/quote]maybe it was a male birth control pill....[:O][/quote]</P>

or it could have been a male 'enhancement' pill[:O]</P>

Comment

<P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>FROM PFT.COM</FONT></P>
                  <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>OPIE AND ANTHONY SPREADING A PHONY BRADY RUMOR?</FONT></P>
                  <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Several readers are reporting to us that the Opie &amp; Anthony radio show is reporting that Pats quarterback Tom Brady failed a drug test.</FONT></P>
                  <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>We don't buy it at all, and if there's a joke buried in there somewhere, we don't get it.</FONT></P>
                  <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>It sounds like they're just trying to gratuitously stir the pot. If Brady had failed a drug test, Opie &amp; Anthony wouldn't be the ones breaking the news.</FONT></P>

Comment

<P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>COWBOYS ACTIVATE TANK JOHNSON</FONT><FONT face=Georgia color=#b40707 size=3> by Michael David Smith </FONT></P>
                    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Tank Johnson, the defensive tackle whose career appeared to be in jeopardy this summer after his off-field problems got him suspended by the NFL and cut by the Bears, is close to getting back on the field. </FONT></P>
                    <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>The Cowboys added Johnson to the 53-man roster today after the league took him off the suspended list, with the Cowboys' Sunday night game against the Eagles representing the final game of his eight-game suspension. Coach Wade Phillips said Johnson will play Sunday against the Giants.

"He will be part of our rotation," Phillips said. "I think he'll help us."

Johnson has been practicing with the Cowboys for two weeks, learning to play the nose in Phillips' 3-4 defense. All of his previous experience is as a 4-3 tackle.
                    </FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                      <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>FROM PFT.COM</FONT></P>
                      <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>OPIE AND ANTHONY SPREADING A PHONY BRADY RUMOR?</FONT></P>
                      <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>Several readers are reporting to us that the Opie &amp; Anthony radio show is reporting that Pats quarterback Tom Brady failed a drug test.</FONT></P>
                      <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>We don't buy it at all, and if there's a joke buried in there somewhere, we don't get it.</FONT></P>
                      <P align=left><FONT face=Georgia size=3>It sounds like they're just trying to gratuitously stir the pot. If Brady had failed a drug test, Opie &amp; Anthony wouldn't be the ones breaking the news.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

And there you have it. This is the third thing I have heard them report that is simply not true.</P>

The only reason I listen to them on my way to work is their side kick- Jimmy Norton. That guy is hilarious.</P>

I guessed it wasn't true because I live in Boston and there would be an uproar here if it was true.</P>

Comment

Congrats winners!!!

<ul><li class="first"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="first"><div nowrap="">Gmen's Wreckers</div></td> <td class="pts">205.80</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">The AG's</div></td> <td class="pts">261.04</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Cedar Stumps</div></td> <td class="pts">234.60</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">QueenofSpades</div></td> <td class="pts">219.50</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Sasha's Souljah's</div></td> <td class="pts">114.42</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">JerseyGiant21</div></td> <td class="pts">243.06</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class=""><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">SMS Giants</div></td> <td class="pts">260.34</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">BJacobs27</div></td> <td class="pts">217.18</td> </tr></tbody></table><li class="last"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="first"><div nowrap="">Dutchies</div></td> <td class="pts">150.90</td> <td class="last" rowspan="2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="first win"><div nowrap="">Chopper</div></td> <td class="pts">234.00</td></tr></tbody></table>[/list]

Comment

Latest ranking....

1. BJacobs27 7-2-0
                          2. JerseyGiant21 7-2-0
                          3. SMS Giants 7-2-0
                          4. The AG's 6-3-0
                          5. Dutchies 5-4-0
                          6. Gmen's Wreckers 4-5-0
                          7. QueenofSpades 3-6-0
                          8. Chopper 3-6-0
                          9. Cedar Stumps 2-7-0
                          10. Sasha's Souljah's 1-8-0

Comment

wtf? What is wrong with kids...</P>
                            <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents After Being Grounded From PlayStation, Television[/b]</P>
                            <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">WASHINGTON— Like many middle-class, suburban American parents, Shannan and Joey Troiano worried about their son’s behaviour and his bad grades at high school. And like many wayward teenagers, Cory Ryder was grounded for weeks at a time, had a PlayStation confiscated and was banned from watching TV.[/b]</P>
                            <P _extended="true">Less typically, this 16-year-old was plotting to murder his parents by hiring a hitman, while his mother was organising a sting operation involving a police officer posing as a contract killer.</P>
                            <P _extended="true">Cory’s trial is scheduled to begin today at the circuit court in St Mary’s County, Maryland. His mother is expected to testify as a witness for the prosecution.</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

wtf? What is wrong with kids...</p>
                              <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents After Being Grounded From PlayStation, Television[/b]</p>
                              <p _extended="true"><strong _extended="true">WASHINGTON— Like many middle-class, suburban American parents, Shannan and Joey Troiano worried about their son’s behaviour and his bad grades at high school. And like many wayward teenagers, Cory Ryder was grounded for weeks at a time, had a PlayStation confiscated and was banned from watching TV.[/b]</p>
                              <p _extended="true">Less typically, this 16-year-old was plotting to murder his parents by hiring a hitman, while his mother was organising a sting operation involving a police officer posing as a contract killer.</p>
                              <p _extended="true">Cory’s trial is scheduled to begin today at the circuit court in St Mary’s County, Maryland. His mother is expected to testify as a witness for the prosecution.</p>[/quote]

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am watching blood Diamond...interesting movie.....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

wtf? What is wrong with kids...</P>
                                <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">Teen Hires Hitman to Kill Parents After Being Grounded From PlayStation, Television[/b]</P>
                                <P _extended="true"><STRONG _extended="true">WASHINGTON— Like many middle-class, suburban American parents, Shannan and Joey Troiano worried about their son’s behaviour and his bad grades at high school. And like many wayward teenagers, Cory Ryder was grounded for weeks at a time, had a PlayStation confiscated and was banned from watching TV.[/b]</P>
                                <P _extended="true">Less typically, this 16-year-old was plotting to murder his parents by hiring a hitman, while his mother was organising a sting operation involving a police officer posing as a contract killer.</P>
                                <P _extended="true">Cory’s trial is scheduled to begin today at the circuit court in St Mary’s County, Maryland. His mother is expected to testify as a witness for the prosecution.</P>[/quote]

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am watching blood Diamond...interesting movie.....
                                [/quote]You taking today off? I'll PM you.

Comment

Working...
                                X