Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Brian Austin Green is engaged to Megan Fox... I thought the dude was ghey.... there is no justice in this world.[/quote]

WHAAAT??? How can that be?

First off, yes, I thought he was gay, secondly how long as 90210 been canceled? Helloooo HAS BEEN!!!

Megan Fox is young and hot and she's got many man years to settle down...

Oh oops, I forgot this is Hollywood, marriages are considered one night stands....
    [/quote]this is his ex wife dude must be built like a rhinocerous......[:$]</p>

vs </p>[/quote][/quote]

Damn mjg!! Who is that?

Comment

yo, she's bangin' !!!

anyway here's an old Plax article, i thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...amp;id=3098674

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

She's Megan Fox of Transformers. She is engaged to "puke" the dude from 90210 "puke" The pic above is the dudes ex. He must be _ _ _ _ like a rhino. Cause AG thought he was ghey.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]She's Megan Fox of Transformers. She is engaged to "puke" the dude from 90210 "puke" The pic above is the dudes ex. He must be _ _ _ _ like a rhino. Cause AG thought he was ghey.[/quote]

I thought he was, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I thought I recognized that Megan Fox chick. The pic above her isn't bad looking, either.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]She's Megan Fox of Transformers. She is engaged to "puke" the dude from 90210 "puke" The pic above is the dudes ex. He must be _ _ _ _ like a rhino. Cause AG thought he was ghey.[/quote]

I thought he was, too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I thought I recognized that Megan Fox chick. The pic above her isn't bad looking, either.

[/quote]

Eh, I'm over her, she's definitley hot but major air-head....I'd like some substance behind that body...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]She's Megan Fox of Transformers. She is engaged to "puke" the dude from 90210 "puke" The pic above is the dudes ex. He must be _ _ _ _ like a rhino. Cause AG thought he was ghey.[/quote]

[/quote]

Eh, I'm over her, she's definitley hot but major air-head....I'd like some substance behind that body...
              [/quote]

Can't argue with that.

Comment

AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!

Comment

Yo all, running late today, didnt' get to work until 630. Off to Portugal next week.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!
                    [/quote]

It will be a sea of red my friend!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Yo all, running late today, didnt' get to work until 630. Off to Portugal next week.[/quote]

There's a Portugese deli by me that I go sometimes, they make fresh lunch, I guess kinda what
                      they really eat at home so it's nice to have because you can tell it's not fast food, it's just what
                      you would probably get at someone's home...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Damn straight! Dude, it's gonna be sick! Put a little scare into rHomo! []

Comment

Todd Endris is back in the water and surfing again less than three months after a shark attack nearly killed him. Endris was saved by a pod of dolphins who protected him long enough to make it to shore, where a friend of his used his surf leash to make a life-saving tourniquet.</P>
                          <BLOCKQUOTE>
                          <P class=textBodyBlack>The shark... hit him first as Endris was sitting on his surfboard, but couldn’t get its monster jaws around both surfer and surfboard. “The second time, he came down and clamped on my torso — sandwiched my board and my torso in his mouth,” Endris said. <SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>That attack shredded his back, literally peeling the skin back, he said, “like a banana peel.” But because Endris’ stomach was pressed to the surfboard, his intestines and internal organs were protected.</P>
                          <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>The third time, the shark tried to swallow Endris’ right leg, and he said that was actually a good thing, because the shark’s grip anchored him while he kicked the beast in the head and snout with his left leg until it let go. <SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>The dolphins, which had been cavorting in the surf all along, showed up then. They circled him, keeping the shark at bay, and enabled Endris to get back on his board and catch a wave to the shore</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Damn straight! Dude, it's gonna be sick! Put a little scare into rHomo! []
                            [/quote]

He needs to get popped in the mouth....so does TO....

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Todd Endris is back in the water and surfing again less than three months after a shark attack nearly killed him. Endris was saved by a pod of dolphins who protected him long enough to make it to shore, where a friend of his used his surf leash to make a life-saving tourniquet.</p>
                              <blockquote>
                              <p class="textBodyBlack">The shark... hit him first as Endris was sitting on his surfboard, but couldn’t get its monster jaws around both surfer and surfboard. “The second time, he came down and clamped on my torso — sandwiched my board and my torso in his mouth,” Endris said. <span id="byLine"></span>That attack shredded his back, literally peeling the skin back, he said, “like a banana peel.” But because Endris’ stomach was pressed to the surfboard, his intestines and internal organs were protected.</p>
                              <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The third time, the shark tried to swallow Endris’ right leg, and he said that was actually a good thing, because the shark’s grip anchored him while he kicked the beast in the head and snout with his left leg until it let go. <span id="byLine"></span>The dolphins, which had been cavorting in the surf all along, showed up then. They circled him, keeping the shark at bay, and enabled Endris to get back on his board and catch a wave to the shore</p></blockquote>[/quote]

How cool is that knowing the dolphins helped him out? Lucky for him....

Comment

That is why mikey don't surf.....

Comment

Working...
                                X