Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!
    [/quote]

It will be a sea of red my friend!!!!
    [/quote]

Damn straight! Dude, it's gonna be sick! Put a little scare into rHomo! []
    [/quote]

He needs to get popped in the mouth....so does TO....
    [/quote]

I agree... I would like to see that f'in smirk wiped off his face! We'll be the ones smiling! If Dallas and their fans think it's gonna be a cakewalk, they're in for a surprise....

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, getting psyched for Sunday's game? Can't wait! I just want the Jints to go out there and show everyone that we can (and will) win!
      [/quote]

It will be a sea of red my friend!!!!
      [/quote]

Damn straight! Dude, it's gonna be sick! Put a little scare into rHomo! []
      [/quote]

He needs to get popped in the mouth....so does TO....
      [/quote]

I agree... I would like to see that f'in smirk wiped off his face! We'll be the ones smiling! If Dallas and their fans think it's gonna be a cakewalk, they're in for a surprise....
      [/quote]

It's important they start off the second half with a win. It really doesn't matter that it is the Cowgirls, although that's even better, but any team we play first in the second half, we just need to win to keep our momentum...and we don't want people to start thinking that they will fall apart in the second half again...

It's mind over matter and they need to win this first game...

Comment

Is this chick human or plastic.... ugh... she's like a nasty fem bot</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

It's important they start off the second half with a win. It really doesn't matter that it is the Cowgirls, although that's even better, but any team we play first in the second half, we just need to win to keep our momentum...and we don't want people to start thinking that they will fall apart in the second half again...

[/quote]

Sorry, lost my damn connection for a bit there. Yeah, they do. You and I both know how they've played after a bye.... I just have a different feeling this year. Maybe cause we had a bye later in the season or maybe cause pretty much everyone's healthy, I dunno... Let alone the guys who aren't 100% (i.e. Plax) are still playing. Plus... need I say it, Coughlin's eased up a bit, and everyone seems to enjoy playing for him. Before I forget, I can't forget Spags.... This guy really has the D clicking!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

Is this chick human or plastic.... ugh... she's like a nasty fem bot</p>

</p>[/quote]

[:O] Ahhhh! What the hell is that? That thing is f'ed up! [+o(]

Comment

It plastic spice

Comment

AG, you remember this?

Click this

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]It plastic spice[/quote]

No way.... She got fugly!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, you remember this?

Click this
                    [/quote]

haha, she's back in some new commercials...

It's still freaky if you ask me....why the FU** is she hanging out with
                    an elephant???

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]It plastic spice[/quote]

[/quote]

Spice is so damn ugly, why are people in love with her so much??

Out of all the girls Beckham could get, he gets her???

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, you remember this?

Click this
                        [/quote]

an elephant???
                        [/quote]

LOL! I knew it would get ya.... I don't have a f'in clue what the elephant has to do with anything... Let alone hanging out with one. Don't think I can handle seeing the new commercials.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="mjg407"]It plastic spice[/quote]

[/quote]

Spice is so damn ugly, why are people in love with her so much??

Out of all the girls Beckham could get, he gets her???
                          [/quote]

I dunno... I ask myself the same thing. She was all right years ago, not great or anything. Now she just scares me (almost as much as that freaky girl with the elephant commercial).

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Sorry, lost my damn connection for a bit there. Yeah, they do. You and I both know how they've played after a bye.... I just have a different feeling this year. Maybe cause we had a bye later in the season or maybe cause pretty much everyone's healthy, I dunno... Let alone the guys who aren't 100% (i.e. Plax) are still playing. Plus... need I say it, Coughlin's eased up a bit, and everyone seems to enjoy playing for him. Before I forget, I can't forget Spags.... This guy really has the D clicking!
                            [/quote]

Spags has been terrific....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, you remember this?

Click this
                              [/quote]

an elephant???
                              [/quote]

LOL! I knew it would get ya.... I don't have a f'in clue what the elephant has to do with anything... Let alone hanging out with one. Don't think I can handle seeing the new commercials.
                              [/quote]

It's like some horror film, or she's the anti christ...

Sweet little innocent girl but that elephant feeds her evil powers......
                              And when you're not looking she steals your soul....and stores it in the elephant...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Spags has been terrific....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Spags is da man!! Remember when everyone on TAGF was calling for Lewis to come back? I have to admit, I was upset with the D the first 2 games too, but I wasn't about to ask for Lewis to come back.... F that!

Comment

Working...
                                X