Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

It's like some horror film, or she's the anti christ...

Sweet little innocent girl but that elephant feeds her evil powers......
    And when you're not looking she steals your soul....and stores it in the elephant...

[/quote]

Hahahaha! You kill me, man! Imagine how many souls she stole!

Comment

Need to head out for a bit. Talk to you all later.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Spags has been terrific....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Spags is da man!! Remember when everyone on TAGF was calling for Lewis to come back? I have to admit, I was upset with the D the first 2 games too, but I wasn't about to ask for Lewis to come back.... F that!
        [/quote]

Yeah it almost seemed like a mistake to have Spags but I DID NOT want Lewis back...

I felt Spags needed more time so I was not even close to bashing him and now look!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Need to head out for a bit. Talk to you all later.
          [/quote]

Ok dude, see you later!

Comment

hey, im not tryin to put an end to this thread... but what if the Mods or Nilay created like a Giants Fan chatroom on giants.com...?

Comment

hey, im not tryin to put an end to this thread... but what if the Mods or Nilay created like a Giants Fan chatroom on giants.com...?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

Spags has been terrific....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Spags is da man!! Remember when everyone on TAGF was calling for Lewis to come back? I have to admit, I was upset with the D the first 2 games too, but I wasn't about to ask for Lewis to come back.... F that!
                [/quote]

Yeah it almost seemed like a mistake to have Spags but I DID NOT want Lewis back...

I felt Spags needed more time so I was not even close to bashing him and now look!!!
                [/quote]

Exactly! My father said the same thing, give the guy time. I'm glad that we did.... All right I'm out. Later bro.

Comment

ive been double posting for weeks , wtf is wrong with my name?

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey, im not tryin to put an end to this thread... but what if the Mods or Nilay created like a Giants Fan chatroom on giants.com...?[/quote]</P>

Then you would have the trolls start popping up.I've avoided TAGF now for about three weeks. I could see them do that too</P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey, im not tryin to put an end to this thread... but what if the Mods or Nilay created like a Giants Fan chatroom on giants.com...?[/quote]</p>

Then you would have the trolls start popping up.I've avoided TAGF now for about three weeks. I could see them do that too</p>[/quote]

Yeah I don't think that's a good idea. You also have to remember the Giants main concern is the team, not so much this MB......

Comment

<DIV class=story_title>Troy Williamson's Wallet Is a Bit Lighter</DIV>
                        <DIV class=story_summary>
                        <DIV class=smalltext>By Gonzo
                        Posted on Thu, 8 November 2007 at 13:33:25 EDT
                        [/I]</DIV></DIV>

<DIV class=blockquote>The Vikings are withholding Troy Williamson's pay check for last week after he left the team to be with his family following the death of his grandmother. Williamson expressed no hesitation about leaving the club to return home but obviously the Vikings were not on board.

Players are paid on a 17-week basis (16 games plus the bye week). Based on that formula, Williamson lost $25,588.24 by leaving. His base salary this season is $435,000.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Now that seems fair, I mean the sex boat incident fined Fred Smoot one game too.</FONT></P></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey, im not tryin to put an end to this thread... but what if the Mods or Nilay created like a Giants Fan chatroom on giants.com...?[/quote]

If you want to chat....you could use gabbly.com.....
                          Like this:

http://gabbly.com/boards.giants.com/...ad.aspx#109355

a little window pops up and people can chat........

Comment

Oh that Huffy....

Report: Stamps to sign Hufnagel

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh that Huffy....

Report: Stamps to sign Hufnagel
                              [/quote]

haha the Stamps will get stamped!

Comment

.... the lowest form of football

Comment

Working...
                                X